• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TTRJN said:

Is this where it all stops? I'm looking forward for more active mod development. I like your mod.

Thanks! It's definitely not dead, Covid has just made me want to compute less in my free time. I'm planning on doing some development this week and to issue at least a minor release bump. Glad to hear the positive response, it definitely motivates me so ❤️

4 hours ago, PinkySamich said:

No matter what armor I chose, it said "Unable to find slutty version of _______" and I'm confused as to why that is.

Some help would be greatly appreciated :) 

Have you refreshed the armor list in the MCM? It also only works on vanilla armors currently, and only maps to the BD standalone armors. Equip something like a standard leather cuirass or iron armor and try it with that after refreshing the armor list.

20 hours ago, MasterDev said:

Have you refreshed the armor list in the MCM? It also only works on vanilla armors currently, and only maps to the BD standalone armors. Equip something like a standard leather cuirass or iron armor and try it with that after refreshing the armor list.

I just tried clicking that and it seemed like it wasn't letting me do it/nothing happened but I still tried using the spell on Iron Armor and same thing happened

Btw if it helps my Pure and Slutty Clothes Lists are both completely empty

I just tried clicking that and it seemed like it wasn't letting me do it/nothing happened but I still tried using the spell on Iron Armor and same thing happened

Btw if it helps my Pure and Slutty Clothes Lists are both completely empty

It takes a while to initially fill the list. I'm wondering if your script is timing out (if it doesn't finish in 10 seconds, in the current version, it might fail). When you hit refresh, the gui should be unresponsive for a while. Can you check your papyrus log for any lines with '[SA]' in them, or attach it here? Is the BD standalone esp in your load order?

On 5/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, MasterDev said:

It takes a while to initially fill the list. I'm wondering if your script is timing out (if it doesn't finish in 10 seconds, in the current version, it might fail). When you hit refresh, the gui should be unresponsive for a while. Can you check your papyrus log for any lines with '[SA]' in them, or attach it here? Is the BD standalone esp in your load order?

So I loaded my game, spawned in Iron Armor, hit refresh then tried to use the spell (and to no surprise it didn't work) and this is the papyrus log I was given. I'm just attaching it because I am not very good with this shit and dunno what i'm looking for.

Now with BD I had BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE) in my load order but I deleted it and installed BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp instead (didn't do anything different)

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, PinkySamich said:

Now with BD I had BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE) in my load order but I deleted it and installed BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp instead (didn't do anything different)

It definitely requires the STANDALONE version, but from the log it looks like the issue is that you need to install JContainers SE. I don't think I have this listed as a dependency on the project page, since most mod loadouts use it already, but I'll definitely fix that now.

Hello, I'm not exactly sure what it is that your mod does here. I have BD armor clothes replacer, I know that you indicate to use the stand alone version but, what I'm curious about is what exactly does your mod do? Does it strip down  the armor on the player but not the NPC to be naked

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hello, I'm not exactly sure what it is that your mod does here. I have BD armor clothes replacer, I know that you indicate to use the stand alone version but, what I'm curious about is what exactly does your mod do? Does it strip down  the armor on the player but not the NPC to be naked

If you have the standalone version, it adds an ability to transform the vanilla armors into the BD versions. It also has an option where chests, doors, and other containers can trigger transforming the armor you're wearing with some percentage. Future versions will support other mods than BD, and multiple pieces. So it could transform armors into your own custom defined bikini sets, or anything really. I have this *mostly* coded, but COVID has drastically limited the time I have to work on this for various reasons.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:26 AM, MasterDev said:

It definitely requires the STANDALONE version, but from the log it looks like the issue is that you need to install JContainers SE. I don't think I have this listed as a dependency on the project page, since most mod loadouts use it already, but I'll definitely fix that now.

Yup that was the problem the spell now works. Thank you so much for your time I greatly appreciate it! Just two quick things now that it's working:

1. there's no way to go back to the regular version of the armors once you've converted them right?

2. For some reason my character has jiggle physics on her stomach and I was wondering if you know why that's happening (BodySlide Physics are off btw so there shouldn't be jiggle physics period)

Again thank you so much for your assistance and quick responses :)

Yup that was the problem the spell now works. Thank you so much for your time I greatly appreciate it! Just two quick things now that it's working:

1. there's no way to go back to the regular version of the armors once you've converted them right?

2. For some reason my character has jiggle physics on her stomach and I was wondering if you know why that's happening (BodySlide Physics are off btw so there shouldn't be jiggle physics period)

Again thank you so much for your assistance and quick responses :)

There's no way to go back. All transformations are one way unless you edit the json file that comes with my mod.

Armor physics is independent of the nude body physics, so you might need download the non-physics armors/bodyslide files and if necessary build those separately for the problem armors.

Heh, I had just thought about something like this, although I was thinking crafting instead of a spell.  Crafting would be dead simple, just the non-slutty outfit and shears.  The advantage to this approach would be that you actively have to RP the transformation into a slut, and since a forge or tanning rack isn't always at hand, you're at greater risk of your big tits and ass destroying your non-slutty outfit while out exploring.

I realize adding crafting might be a bit of an ask, though, at this point.  However could I suggest that you also sluttify PeroPero Mage Robes?  I like these better than the BD ones, and I like that the more powerful the robe, the sluttier it gets.  ?

5 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Heh, I had just thought about something like this, although I was thinking crafting instead of a spell.  Crafting would be dead simple, just the non-slutty outfit and shears.  The advantage to this approach would be that you actively have to RP the transformation into a slut, and since a forge or tanning rack isn't always at hand, you're at greater risk of your big tits and ass destroying your non-slutty outfit while out exploring.

I realize adding crafting might be a bit of an ask, though, at this point.  However could I suggest that you also sluttify PeroPero Mage Robes?  I like these better than the BD ones, and I like that the more powerful the robe, the sluttier it gets.  ?

The crafting is a bit of a pain in the ass, TBH. I'm trying to avoid explicitly ever putting anything into the esp, rather relying on scripting so that you can add anything you want to the system. I could, however, add a required (possibly breakable?) item which you'd need to manually sluttify an armor pretty easily.

You can actually already add the PeroPero robes yourself, by adding them to the json file provided in the mod. It's less than ideal the current way, since any updates will clobber your changes (and I've actively changed the format of the json file in my current dev branch). It's also very difficult to get the form IDs for your transformations written by hand (you can figure it out with TESVEdit). If I get a chance, I could give a custom json file if you can't/won't figure it out. Currently, I'm working on an interface to add transformations yourself in-game, so you (and I) won't ever have to deal with this nonsense.

I ran across Remodeled Armor CBBE SE, which was very reminiscent of the BD Armor and Clothing replacer that this mod relies on...

So it turns out that mod, in its stand alone variant, comes with crafting recipes for turning regular clothes into their sluttified version, and that got me thinking... so I hacked together a little xEdit script to generate the configs from the constructable objects list. Well, mostly. It's a bit of a work in progress, as it currently is including non-chest pieces. I'll be back with the script when I've got that part worked out...

ArmorMapJC.json

8 minutes ago, Lyyli said:

I ran across Remodeled Armor CBBE SE, which was very reminiscent of the BD Armor and Clothing replacer that this mod relies on...

So it turns out this mod, in its stand alone variant, comes with crafting recipes for turning regular clothes into their sluttified version, and that got me thinking... so I hacked together a little xEdit script to generate the configs from the constructable objects list. Well, mostly. It's a bit of a work in progress, as it currently is including non-chest pieces. I'll be back with the script when I've got that part worked out...

ArmorMapJC.json 48.57 kB · 0 downloads

Heyo! Thanks for this! I did a similar thing to match the BD armors to the vanillas, except there weren't crafting recipes, but the editor IDs were the same (with a prefix like bdrepl_VanillaArmorID iirc). I made a PAS script to read everything I had selected in the BD mod, drop the prefix, and check for the vanilla variant and print them. I just selected the chest pieces by hand for that. I then just made a python script to eat the raw text and spit out the appropriate json (I've modified the script since - I think it's checked into the git repo, so if you wanted it I could dig back for it). I've since done the same thing with the bikini armors, though that's not public yet. I'd be delighted to see the PAS script

I'll make sure to merge in your work here as an option in the next release. I'm hoping to add support for multiple input JSON files so I could just pre-pack multiple maps which the user could choose the relevant ones from the MCM (or it could detect available mods and do this automatically) which it will then merge into multiple mappings. I.e. conflicts for source armor are automatically merged into multiple options for the target armor. I've already written support for multiple transformation targets to the same slot, which it currently just randomly chooses from. All that's really left is the bookkeeping logic and adding UI support.

Ok! A good night's sleep solves all programming problems! XD

So what we have here:

• ExportConstructable.pas is the exporter. It just prints JSON to the messages panel because I couldn't be bothered to figure out writing files from xedit.
  • Three zips with configs that can be installed as mods. Given that the core mod will be able to handle composition soon (that's awesome!), I guess these mostly won't be needed, but for now anyway:
    • Sluttify Remodeled Armor Only - Only uses replacers from Remodeled Armor CBBE SE 
    • Sluttify BD and Remodeled - Starts with just BD armors and adds one exclusive to Remodeled
    • Sluttify Remodeled and BD - Starts with just Remodeled armors and adds ones exclusive to BD

By the config files, armor counts look like this:

BD provides 138 replacers

RA provides 337 replacers

15 overlap between the two, so the combined files provide 460 replacers.

Scrolling the replacer list in Sluttify Armors it doesn't _feel_ like 460 items, but ... I think that may be an illusion of having it scroll faster when there are more items?

That said, myyy wishlist item is this:

I'd love to see this integrated into an item degradation mod (like Breakable Equipment), where instead of breaking, regular gear is sluttified (and just breaks if it can't sluttify). The multiple layers of replacement you mentioned previously would be even better with this. I've not looked into the details of how hookable those are so this may actually involve writing an all new system. Uh, so this isn't so much an ask, as me blue-skying. ?

ExportConstructable.pas Sluttify BD and Remodeled.zip Sluttify Remodeled and BD.zip Sluttify Remodeled Armor Only.zip

1 hour ago, Lyyli said:

I'd love to see this integrated into an item degradation mod (like Breakable Equipment), where instead of breaking, regular gear is sluttified (and just breaks if it can't sluttify). The multiple layers of replacement you mentioned previously would be even better with this. I've not looked into the details of how hookable those are so this may actually involve writing an all new system. Uh, so this isn't so much an ask, as me blue-skying. ?

Ok, I looked into this and I think it'd actually be really easy to do. I think it would need two small changes to SluttifyEquiped:

1. Return success/failure of sluttification, so that the equipment degredation/breakage system can take further actions if it didn't work.
  2. Be able to entirely suppress the "All that excess material was constricting anyway" message, as it will be happening in combat (and to NPCs as well as the player char).
34 minutes ago, Lyyli said:

Be able to entirely suppress the "All that excess material was constricting anyway" message, as it will be happening in combat (and to NPCs as well as the player char).

I think the current release version makes a distinction between involuntary and voluntary equips, so this message only occurs when you cast the spell yourself, not when cast on you from some other source, so this is already implemented.

36 minutes ago, Lyyli said:

Return success/failure of sluttification, so that the equipment degredation/breakage system can take further actions if it didn't work.

I can do this easily obviously. But if I want to replace degradation from a damage mod to rather sluttify it - without overwriting their scripts - they'd need to provide an API to override their events (as you were suggesting, I think), unless I misunderstand something about how this would work. I'll admit I didn't investigate options at all really - just assuming that there wasn't a way to hook into existing systems. What'd you find? I personally use MWA nowadays and not Breakable Equipment, FWIW, but I can test against whatever pretty easily.

2 hours ago, Lyyli said:
  • ExportConstructable.pas is the exporter. It just prints JSON to the messages panel because I couldn't be bothered to figure out writing files from xedit.
  • Three zips with configs that can be installed as mods. Given that the core mod will be able to handle composition soon (that's awesome!), I guess these mostly won't be needed, but for now anyway:
    • Sluttify Remodeled Armor Only - Only uses replacers from Remodeled Armor CBBE SE 
    • Sluttify BD and Remodeled - Starts with just BD armors and adds one exclusive to Remodeled
    • Sluttify Remodeled and BD - Starts with just Remodeled armors and adds ones exclusive to BD

Thanks! I'll take a look at these and make sure they work for me and pack them in. They'll be useful as a starter point for the next release, at the very least.

2 hours ago, Lyyli said:

Scrolling the replacer list in Sluttify Armors it doesn't _feel_ like 460 items, but ... I think that may be an illusion of having it scroll faster when there are more items?

The current release version only shows the max list size of 128 items (limitation of SkyUI, and Skyrim). This has been fixed in the dev version by splitting the display lists up dynamically (list 0 -> [0,127], list 1 -> [128, 255], etc). The list limitations are a source of huge headaches and absolutely ridiculous tricks to handle arbitrary dynamic content (I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best ways to build a UI for manipulating the armor maps in game). C'est la vie. If you wanted to make sure things were loading, you could just check your papyrus log. I tag everything with [SA] and I'm pretty sure I print a line for every successfully added armor in that version.

Thanks again for this. I actually already had the Remodeled Armor mod installed, so I really just need to revert the version of SA and try these out. This should motivate me to finish my work on the very tedious job of even displaying the whole armor map in the MCM. The multiple slots and multiple variants of those slots means I have to generate a list for each slot

1 hour ago, MasterDev said:

I think the current release version makes a distinction between involuntary and voluntary equips, so this message only occurs when you cast the spell yourself, not when cast on you from some other source, so this is already implemented.

That flag is in place but all it limits is the "Failed to sluttify" message, not the success message.

1 hour ago, MasterDev said:

I can do this easily obviously. But if I want to replace degradation from a damage mod to rather sluttify it - without overwriting their scripts - they'd need to provide an API to override their events (as you were suggesting, I think), unless I misunderstand something about how this would work. I'll admit I didn't investigate options at all really - just assuming that there wasn't a way to hook into existing systems. What'd you find? I personally use MWA nowadays and not Breakable Equipment, FWIW, but I can test against whatever pretty easily.

I was really just checking for plausibility in kind of a "proof of concept" sort of way so I was just going ahead and patching scripts. I haven't delved into which would be a good candidate for real, and yeah, it will require either existing APIs or a custom mod, if patching perms can't be acquired. (I've basically volunteered to write that mod now, haven't I? ?)

Oh, I saw you mentioned earlier the idea of chaining transformations, and since the current config format supports that I gave it a go, going from Vanilla -> RA -> BD and... it works pretty well!

chained.json

8 hours ago, Lyyli said:

I was really just checking for plausibility in kind of a "proof of concept" sort of way so I was just going ahead and patching scripts. I haven't delved into which would be a good candidate for real, and yeah, it will require either existing APIs or a custom mod, if patching perms can't be acquired. (I've basically volunteered to write that mod now, haven't I? ?)

I have some ideas for "field repairing" broken MWA items that won't require modifying MWA's scripts at all (but might rely on some internal data structures that could be subject to change, so still a bit fragile). If I go this route, I'll probably ping monoman and see what they suggest. I'll try to play around with this on the weekend and see what comes of it. At the very least, it'll teach me how to script containers somewhat.

8 hours ago, Lyyli said:

Oh, I saw you mentioned earlier the idea of chaining transformations, and since the current config format supports that I gave it a go, going from Vanilla -> RA -> BD and... it works pretty well!

chained.json 50.02 kB · 0 downloads

Glad it works! I'll add this to the pile :)

• 2 months later...

I see you have your new version up! I updated my exporter script for your new format. (It also now writes directly to a JSON file on disk, instead of copy/pasting, and no longer excludes slots other than 32.) One question... I see that you're using arrays for the list of items for a particular slot? What purpose does that serve?

Oh and I don't know if you saw, but the BD armor replacer updated? The standalone version is now being distributed as a separate addon module:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39084

This version adds overrides for a bunch of new gear, including much of WACCF. (Also it adds recipes for changing between the Vanilla and BD version of things for all the items. This produces circular results with my exporter. Rather than trying to fix that in Pascal, I just deleted the backward mappings from the JSON in a one-off Node script.)

ExportConstructable.pas