[mod] More Futas - WIP

8 hours ago, tommyboyx595 said:

it is marked as only working with the previous game version when i tried downloading

Don't worry, that's totally irrelevant. Many mods are marked as outdated and still work. It's just a formal thing.

But I will change it with my next update.

• 4 weeks later...

On 5/6/2020 at 4:49 AM, tommyboyx595 said:

Are there any plans in the near future for trap or sissy species content? Not necessarily anything more complicated than an image set I mean, the traits are obviously there to play with.

Ah yes. Femboys are planned but I am not sure when I will get to that. Apart from real life stuff I'm working on another species mod with just women and also a mod that adds traits and other stuff (so any ideas for traits and other mechanics will be implemented there). 

For this mod I have saved some various futa images and specifically a bunch of futa cows and femboys from Dross which will eventully come. But removing the background out of pictures takes time.

If anyone reads this, I would like to have your opinion on the robotfutas.

Do you how I made them?

I personally found other mods so confusing with their synthetic portraits because they all looked so different.

That's why I wanted to make them more like the vanilla synthetics and only make color variations inside of one species.

Any chance we could have the mechanical portraits be used alongside the other organic futa portaits?

Update: Never mine I was able to do it by just adding

"robotfuta"
    "android_furry"
    "robotfuta2_"
    "robotfuta3_"
    "robotfuta4_"
    #"android_dick_"

below the other biological ones in 01_MoreFuta_species_classes.txt file

• 8 months later...

A couple of the Cow futa portraits are way too zoomed in. Looking in the mod files, it looks like bovine_futa_7 and _23 are the culprits (so that's what's attached to those pink legs that keep popping up), with an honorable mention to _19 for being awkwardly cropped off at the top.

Other than that and a lack of variety in random species names, I'd say you're good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
43 minutes ago, Asher Declan said:

hi I'm new to loverslab but when I tried to add this mod to my game I get the red triangle that says "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist."

Am I doing something wrong or do I need to do something to the file?

Okay I got it fixed by setting the game to 2.7.2, but now when I start the game the portraits don't appear.

16 minutes ago, Asher Declan said:

Okay I got it fixed by setting the game to 2.7.2, but now when I start the game the portraits don't appear.

I have finally gotten if fixed. using winrar I clicked view, extacted the morefuta folder and morefuta.mod file seperatly, and that seems to've worked.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello. I'm curious if you're ok with me converting the pictures you used in this into a sculpture mod for RimWorld? The hardest part is cropping the pictures out into busts, and you've already done a lovely job with that. You would ofc be credited. I have to simply edit the image into black and white, add a black border around the image, and add the file to the games directory properly.

• 5 months later...

I can't get this or the futanari event replacer to work as every time in the all installed mod section of the menu before starting the game a red warning sign comes up saying that installation failed and that the path to this mod is invalid or does not exist although it's in the same folder as my other mods which are working just fine.

On 6/2/2023 at 11:23 AM, SmuggingEggs said:

I can't get this or the futanari event replacer to work as every time in the all installed mod section of the menu before starting the game a red warning sign comes up saying that installation failed and that the path to this mod is invalid or does not exist although it's in the same folder as my other mods which are working just fine.

The mod is 2 years old. The portrait system has been changed multiple times since then, so there's probably no way to make it work in its current form.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 3:05 PM, Grem00 said:

Any chance for an update to this mod just to make it compatible? This is probably my favourite one on the site

I'd guess no. They don't even have time to work on their main mod, and they haven't so much as touched this one in over two years.

• 3 months later...

Can someone upload the previous version of this? My save file is bricked and I didn't back up the files. Really don't want to restart. Thanks.

Edit- OK, how I fixed my save file was to change all of the species that used "morefuta..." in the species class line for each species in the save file that used it into their respective classes by correlating that with the mod's species class file. It was time consuming but it worked. Hope this helps someone out.

Edited by WhatIsPeace
I'm kinda retarded.