Common and UpperClass beds meshes replacer LE

Common and UpperClass beds meshes replacer LE

View File

Vanilla common and uppper class beds meshes replacers to make them less instrusive with some Sexlab animations.  

I wanted to learn the workflow of editing simple meshes using Outfit Studio, Blender, and Nifskope so I made these for myself.
Install with you mod Manager.  The following files will be overwritten:

meshes\furniture\common\commonbed01.nif
meshes\furniture\common\commonbeddouble01.nif
meshes\clutter\upperclass\upperbeddouble01.nif
meshes\clutter\upperclass\upperbedsingle01.nif

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Noctum28 said:

Thanks a lot for preventing accidental neck breaking when having fun on a bed!

Could you maybe apply this change also to the bed models from "Rudy HQ - Misc - The Rest" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93461?tab=files? Rudy updated the pillow models and it would be awesome to have the better pillows on the beds and not break our necks on them at the same time.

Rudy HQ did not give open permission for his files.   The pillow meshes are custom hi-poly meshes.  However, it is easy to replace the bed frame with the one from my mod.  All you need is Nifskope.  I will create instructions and upload it.

16 hours ago, fifty2pickup said:

I sent a message to rudy102 on Nexus asking for permission to change and upload bed nif files with the hi-poly pillow.  In the meantime, I uploaded a PDF with instructions on how you can make the changes yourself.

Thanks a lot for your efforts!