Alice Madness Returns Clothes

I made all icons for this mod(alpha channel). no esp,Construction Set is required.

Greetings.

Glad you realise that , and  by the way thanks to El Alquimista to added them in a new esp.

But , can i suggest to you to not create icon in DTX5 format ? It's not a problem for me , but this format require to launch Oblivion in "High Quality" mode ( for the Graphic of course) , or these icons will not be displmayed properly .

So with a lower end computer ( or with a "poor" graphic card) , users cannot use your very well done work !

Don't take offense , that just an advice , i know that because "Master" Growlf dislike create icons ... he always tried to made them in that DTX5 DDS format , and of course there was a lot off people that cannot use them ... time is changed now since this "issue"  , and most of the "common" computers can handle this DTX5 format without problem ( but not especially in the High quality mode required for a proper display) .

By the way , in you use "DDS Converter 2" ( with XP Operating system or with the Windows7 "XP mode " ) , that will take you about 20 secondes to convert them to the DTX1a format or DTX3 .

Cheers , and tank you foir sharing your work.

• 1 year later...

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by resurrecting this old thing and asking whether anyone ever got around to converting it to Skyrim?

I've tried the other Skyrim Alice conversion, which ported the meshes right from Alice with barely any adaptation to a body type, and it's buggy as hell, so seeing this in Skyrim would be amazing!

EDIT: Also, I found a page with all the costume models uploaded (I think, I know the textures are there, but my computer has no idea what a .mesh file is), even the ones this mod didn't adapt, so if someone is feeling ambitious...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...