IGNORED

Crash when going outside

In my experience, it can be the character you made or even the outfit you are wearing. it's those small thing that you wouldn't even think about that cause crashes.

Try different thing such as another character face, take off your armor, even worse, anything that changes the town. For instance, I had a mod that improved Riverwood, but trying to get out would cause the crash. You may want to consider disabling certain mods you may suspect are causing this until you are able to operate the game successfully.

I know, it's a pain, but without much specific on what you have loaded, it's a hard diagnosis.

7 minutes ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

In my experience, it can be the character you made or even the outfit you are wearing. it's those small thing that you wouldn't even think about that cause crashes.

Try different thing such as another character face, take off your armor, even worse, anything that changes the town. For instance, I had a mod that improved Riverwood, but trying to get out would cause the crash. You may want to consider disabling certain mods you may suspect are causing this until you are able to operate the game successfully.

I know, it's a pain, but without much specific on what you have loaded, it's a hard diagnosis.

It crashes on every character plus the default character. The game was working fine then I needed to reinstall the game so I reinstalled all the mods but now its crashing.

19 minutes ago, Waggle132 said:

and it keeps coming

?

no seriously, give some more details ?

> LO

> FNIS output

> where is it that you crash? (location inside/outside)

> do you use any stability fixes for skyrim

> old game/newgame? => did it happen before?

> did you change your LO and/or added new mods?

You could try to teleport from the "inside" you are in atm to a "outside" somewhere else

for example via a teleport mod or via console "coc <place you want to go>"

CTD after leaving any inside to an outside cell (or changing cells) can be related to a defect texture/mesh or running out of memory (no stability fixes, errors in ini configurations)

more details will help Helpers to find a possible cause

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

no seriously, give some more details ?

> LO

> FNIS output

> where is it that you crash? (location inside/outside)

> do you use any stability fixes for skyrim

> old game/newgame? => did it happen before?

> did you change your LO and/or added new mods?

You could try to teleport from the "inside" you are in atm to a "outside" somewhere else

for example via a teleport mod or via console "coc <place you want to go>"

CTD after leaving any inside to an outside cell (or changing cells) can be related to a defect texture/mesh or running out of memory (no stability fixes, errors in ini configurations)

more details will help Helpers to find a possible cause

I have not installed any new mods before the crash I just reinstalled them all. If I use COC I can teleport between interiors but not outside.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-03-10T18-16-39.txt

40 minutes ago, Waggle132 said:

I have not installed any new mods before the crash I just reinstalled them all.

I guess there was a reason why you reinstalled all of them.

Did this Setup have issues before?

Why did you reinstall?

What mod manager did you use for the reinstall?

I know reinstalling with NMM is not a good idea, better to uninstall mods completely and than install them again.

If you reinstalled all mods with NMM you still have to do the right overwrites for all mods.

It's better to install a few mods and test if you got it right in-game like woodsman30 said, because now it is relay hard to do any troubeshooting

So many things that might have gone wrong:

> wrong overwrites

> mod manager behavior for reinstalling

> changed load order or mod updates

> wrong FOMOD options choosen

> changed ini settings

> forgotten manually installed patches or modified mods you added

> missing patches

> missing addons/softrequirements

> new virus scanner/updated virusscanner

> win 10 updates and UAC

If your Setup was unstable before, it won't help to reinstall everything.

the LO you posted has some issues too.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
=> should both be below USLEEP
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Did you use LOOT on your Load order. It helps if you have no idea how to sort mods right.

17 hours ago, Waggle132 said:

Nothing changed when I used loot and I removed dual sheath and nothing changed

If the issues are hard to track or if there are way to many possible reasons why a game doesn't work:

REBUILD! ?‍♂️?‍??️

I mean not just reinstall.

Add the mods one by one and think again why you install them, also check for newer alternatives.

Sometimes reading the descriptions and user comments of suspicious mods will help too.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:04 PM, donttouchmethere said:

If the issues are hard to track or if there are way to many possible reasons why a game doesn't work:

REBUILD! ?‍♂️?‍??️

I mean not just reinstall.

Add the mods one by one and think again why you install them, also check for newer alternatives.

Sometimes reading the descriptions and user comments of suspicious mods will help too.

Ok so I did that and now it somewhat works but now skyrim is unstable. Sometimes the outside will load but sometimes it will crash and its 100% random on what it does. 

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sweet!

And now you want us to read your mind and remote sense your game?

Ok I think its tied to enb somehow because when I removed enb files it worked again. Specificly when I install the memory patch it crashes.

1 hour ago, Waggle132 said:

Ok I think its tied to enb somehow because when I removed enb files it worked again. Specificly when I install the memory patch it crashes.

progress!

Now remember not to use the ENB memory allocation with the one from crash fixes.

Only activate one.

While my blog is only a description how to use ENBoost with Crashfixes you might more information about ENB memory allocation here:

and on the page you downloaded the ENB from + additional informations for enbolical.ini settings.

Also keep in mind that some ENB need a specific version of ENB drivers and not the newest version available.