Fallout 4 adult mods for Xbox one

• 4 months later...
  • Fallout 4 is rated MATURE. In this game, we drink alcohol, use drugs galore, and kill people all day long. We dress our women up in clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination; like cropped t-shirts that reveal the outline of nipples the size of wine bottle corks, or outfits so tight in the crotch that their "lips" are outlined. But we just can't have nudity!
  • News flash! Adults are playing this game. Sex is here to stay. Couples are making love and having babies every day. My partner and I get a great deal of pleasure out of our sexual relationship. If you don't want your 12 year old seeing nudes, take the game away from him/her. It's rated "M", so you shouldn't have bought it for him/her in the first place. If you're the gamer and claim that you're offended, don't use the nude mods. Why should the rest of us sacrifice our enjoyment because you want to impose your morality on the rest of us?
  • On 7/22/2014 at 11:09 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

Unleash the beast , release all your pent up stress here!

45 minutes ago, MagicMan1947 said:
  • Fallout 4 is rated MATURE. In this game, we drink alcohol, use drugs galore, and kill people all day long. We dress our women up in clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination; like cropped t-shirts that reveal the outline of nipples the size of wine bottle corks, or outfits so tight in the crotch that their "lips" are outlined. But we just can't have nudity!
  • News flash! Adults are playing this game. Sex is here to stay. Couples are making love and having babies every day. My partner and I get a great deal of pleasure out of our sexual relationship. If you don't want your 12 year old seeing nudes, take the game away from him/her. It's rated "M", so you shouldn't have bought it for him/her in the first place. If you're the gamer and claim that you're offended, don't use the nude mods. Why should the rest of us sacrifice our enjoyment because you want to impose your morality on the rest of us?
  •  

Maybe because it's an incredible risk to host adult content on a device marketed and sold as a 'family entertainment system', which frequently involves children.

Lawsuits just waiting to happen.
And given it's a triple-A game, they're not gunna want the bad publicity/lawsuits either.
Especially because it's obvious how little parents pay attention to maturity warnings, and buy little jimmy fucking GTAV or Cyberpunk 2077 on launch, then file/threaten legal action for letting their perfect precious crotch-goblin see something they shouldn't.
If ya wanna blame anyone, blame the damn US in particular, for making normal behaviour taboo and crusading against it in the name of "but the children1!", for decades.

Plus, y'know, you could set up a laptop/ITX PC and hook that up to a TV if it's that critical to your life...

Thanks, Nebuchadnezzer2, for your input.

I've got no arguments with your facts and logic.  BUT... let's remember that games are not sold with mods included. Little Jimmy must intentionally go to the modding site, and then the sweet little ill-bred brat deliberately and knowingly COMMITS FRAUD by stating that he's of age to peruse these mods. HE then selects the mods of HIS own choosing, No one forces them down his throat. HE then installs them into his base game, without his parents' approval.

The manufacturer is not at fault here. The seller is not at fault. The fault lies with Mommy and Daddy for buying a mature game for their underage booger eating horn-dog.

Just like the cancer warning on tobacco products, the manufacturers should put a big, bold banner on the game front cover: THIS IS ADULT MATERIAL AND NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 17. (In my opinion, the MATURE rating should call for a minimum of 18 y.o. If you're old enough to die for your country, you're old enough to enjoy the beautiful female form)

Counter-sue for fraudulent actions on the part of the brat. Discuss calling in Child Services for his parents endangering their child by exposing him to content beyond his emotional ability to process. That's what corporate lawyers are paid to do. Bad publicity? How will the parents feel when neighbors are gossiping about the Child Services investigation? Aha!

And lastly,... Me set up a laptop? Incur undeserved financial expenses because someone else's Mommy and Daddy either cant' read , or don't give a damn? Not logical.

Thanks for the debate. Gets my gray matter stimulated!

On 7/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, mashup47 said:

Never tested it myself but dose FSE even work on XBox?  I'm 99% sure it dose not and that would be your first biggest problem to solve.

F4SE is an external download, and you can't force the Xbox to run a separate executable in place of FO4's, even if you got F4SE onto it without issues.

Maybe it'd work with a chipped/cracked console, but that'll rapidly get it banned from online connectivity, so you're effectively using it as a makeshift PC anyway in that case.

51 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

F4SE is an external download, and you can't force the Xbox to run a separate executable in place of FO4's, even if you got F4SE onto it without issues.

Maybe it'd work with a chipped/cracked console, but that'll rapidly get it banned from online connectivity, so you're effectively using it as a makeshift PC anyway in that case.

Cheers for confirming that. I have seen and heard of people try to hack the Xbox OS but MS have it locked down tighter then a duck's ass...

• 2 months later...

You just have to wait and get lucky. It is about timing. Just go to bethesda.net on your x box one and its under wip(work in progress) and pray that someone slip one there. Make sure you have a lot of space for downloads cause it will be gone really quick, you just missed one about 3 weeks ago.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 6:57 PM, luciferous667 said:

Does anybody have any info that can help me???

Every now and then you can find a few in the Wip, but you have to be quick because they take em down pretty quick. Some of them don't even qualify as adult oriented, but they  get removed anyway. Go figure.

• 4 months later...

I have found a way to get female nudity on the Xbox one version and it is with regular mods as well! She even has a Brazillian! You only need three:

CBBE (works on Slim and Curvy)

Sexy Lingerie (Curvy_CBBE_BBP) - Optional by Langnao - If you have the slim body, make sure you download the slim version of this!
BearRinku Armors CBBE by KoKaZ93

This is the order I have them in my load order

Then reload the game and as long as the BearRinku armors is active your character should be naked. This works for all female followers as well, just give them a mod outfit, take their default one and then disable the mod.

I have had this work even after reinstalling Fallout and all the mods, but I would love to get a second opinion on this from someone else. 

• 1 year later...

Here is what I don't get instead of trying port a whole nude mod or sex mod and hoping it does not get taken down why not just hide the mod in Another mod like a quest mod just a normal top tier quest mod but instead putting it in the open for everyone to see in the mod it would be hidden like a really hard Easter egg so not just anyone would find it but there would haft to be a note or a holotape so you can use the sex mod or nude mod 

• 4 months later...