Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Haku Wedding Dress Bikini CBBE

View File

Description: CBBE Haku Wedding Dress Bikini v 1.0.0
======================

DevotedNervousArcticduck-size_restricted.gif
CBBE Bodyslide conversion for Haku Wedding Dress Bikini:
 

Source link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07woU1epxJMd0VOTnJlN2E3SzQ/view

UUNP Bodyslide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qYjrDjGrDVyz8cCMxJTTdiWRRJPU7Zh_/view

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide
-Added Zaps


Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Install as normal with mod manager or manually




Acquistion:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "IcyHaku"  

I am unsure who the original creator is of this mesh, but thank you.


ConsciousAdoredFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/07/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 4.9+ ; CBBE; HDT physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, ZalgoOne said:

Hey dude and I have a question, these girls in the pictures they are followers or are works of you?

They are all followers.

 

Amara, Furthest left in the gifs, is in my signature under followers.

 

 

Three daedric Bitches, (pei, Kaya, valla) on the right are from a cbbe bodyslide version of the daedric btchs mod that I don't have permission to release yet.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

They are all followers.

 

Amara, Furthest left in the gifs, is in my signature under followers.

 

 

Three daedric Bitches, (pei, Kaya, valla) on the right are from a cbbe bodyslide version of the daedric btchs mod that I don't have permission to release yet.

Thanks man now my cold nights in Skyrim will be more warm. And i love daedric followers.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My Mod Organizer can't fully install this mod because of foreign symbols in file names found in ShapeData and SliderSets.

 

Too bad. Looked promising though.

 

EDIT - My bad. I downloaded the file linked from correct link instead of the file linked from Download.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, dje34 said:

My Mod Organizer can't fully install this mod because of foreign symbols in file names found in ShapeData and SliderSets.

 

Too bad. Looked promising though.

 

EDIT - My bad. I downloaded the file linked from correct link instead of the file linked from Download.

I did the same thing! Maybe the OP needs some clearer text to say that 'correct link' was the original mod not the conversion?

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Lol thank you for the reminder... its fixed

 

 

Hi @NIND (jimmyyu)

I have some issues with the dress.

When in game I only have the slutty versions of the mini dress, the normal mini one like in some of your screenshots is not part of the .esp (am using AddItemsMenu) (both normal and slutty version of the full dress are there).

Also, the stockings are missing from the 'heels' when equipped and also not showing in the inventory preview when you select them to wear. 

I installed the mod using Vortex mod manager, then ran the CBBE Body Slide selecting the build morphs option before building the meshes.

All looked ok in game so no clipping etc but just items missing from .esp

 

These are the missing stockings I am talking about:

Spoiler

20200304033422_1.jpg.39920b3ae0437d9004a

 

Missing stockings:

Spoiler

Missing.png

Link to comment
On 10/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, special said:

Which link?  Source Link is working for me, takes me to google drive for download.  To get NIND's conversion you have to click Download button on the View File page.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qYjrDjGrDVyz8cCMxJTTdiWRRJPU7Zh_/view

 

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.

Get stuff done with Google Drive

Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.

Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.

Link to comment
On 10/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, macnchz said:

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qYjrDjGrDVyz8cCMxJTTdiWRRJPU7Zh_/view

 

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.

Get stuff done with Google Drive

Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.

Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.

If it is just the conversion you want you do not need the original mod, just download NIND's conversion from the download button on LL.

 

FYI, I am still able to download the source file from google drive so I am not sure why you get that error above.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B07woU1epxJMd0VOTnJlN2E3SzQ&export=download

 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, special said:

If it is just the conversion you want you do not need the original mod, just download NIND's conversion from the download button on LL.

 

FYI, I am still able to download the source file from google drive so I am not sure why you get that error above.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B07woU1epxJMd0VOTnJlN2E3SzQ&export=download

 

that link worked thank you!!  

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

for some strange reason i installed that is from the download link (

[NIND] CBBE Haku Wedding Dress Bikini 1.0

) and installed with no problem,  later i downloaded from this link https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B07woU1epxJMd0VOTnJlN2E3SzQ&export=download , but when i try to install with my mod manager get a error that says " a problem occurred during install". and if i search with additem, cant be found to use.

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...