[mod] [SxB] Pheromones (Plugin)

[SxB] Pheromones (Plugin)

A simple plugin for Sexbound that adds a new feature where an actor will randomly emit 'pheromones' during the time they are having sex.

Requirements

This mod requires Sexbound v3.x to be installed in your mods folder. 

sexbound-small.png

Installation

*This mod was made for Starbound v1.3.2

1) Extract the contents from .zip file.

2) Move the extracted .pak file into your Starbound mods directory.

3) Finished.

About

Any npc, player, or monster that collides with an actor's emitted pheromones will become instantly aroused.

Note: This mod was created mainly to demonstrate how other modders can develop standalone plugins for Sexbound. Please try it out!

• 3 weeks later...

so, the clouds of pheremones damage NPC, and if you happen to be in NPC village the guards will attack you. is there anyway to turn this non hostile so that i dont end up having to kill half of the town cause i slept with someone horny?

21 hours ago, Coffinbag said:

so, the clouds of pheremones damage NPC, and if you happen to be in NPC village the guards will attack you. is there anyway to turn this non hostile so that i dont end up having to kill half of the town cause i slept with someone horny?

Oh is that why the sex keeps randomly ending early? Because I keep getting damaged in the middle of it which immediately stops it. It was pretty annoying.