[mod] Dreams of Sodomy-A bestiality mod.

Dreams of Sodomy-A bestiality mod.

Dreams of Sodomy

This is a simple mod, adding bestiality themed events and actions into the world of Crusader Kings II.

This is super important NOTE: 

Hello

This is the very first mod I made and uploaded, ever. I had to learn how to create one by reverse engineering other mods as well as the base game itself. My biggest inspiration of course, was Dark World Beast Lovers - By Eisheth. Unfortunatelly, Eisheth didn't update the mod for quite some time, so I took the liberty of reviving (and maaybee improving) it in some way.

The contraption I'm uploading, is still in  early stage. For now it has few scenes, a decision and new traits. The, uh "artwork" are screenshots I took in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I do realize how low quality they represent, but my laptop is no high end or even average machine and I can not afford a new one. You have to forgive me for that. Also the proportions of female model used in them may not be everyone cup of tea, but hey, I love voluptuous women! I'd like you to notice as well, that I'm no writer.

That should be all, I hope you will have fun using my mod!

Yours Truly

Installation:

Unpack the files into Crusader Kings II mod folder, located in User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod.

Requirements:

Luxuria Fantasia (For that nice big event window.)

Up to date game with all DLC's

Compatibility issues:

None I can think of.

How do I play it?

Your character has to be female, and lustful!

Just wait for events to launch, later, you will get access to certain decision.

What's in it right now?

See for yourself, lazy ass!

Initial events that begin the whole adventure, as well as decisions to have fun with a dog and a horse.

What do I plan?

In nearest future?

-Expanding horse and dog events (maybe)

-Pregnacy

In less distant but still far away future?

-Secret society

-Religion reformation option

In distant future?

Roads? Where we are going we don't need...roads.

Changelog

Spoiler

23.09.2020-0.04 (Four months, fuck me)

-You can now sodomize women from your realm, be it mighty Kaiserin or Countess!
-You can do the same to your daughters!
-Altered discovery option.

Report bugs, I dare you! If not, at least tell me, are you in good health?

06.05.2020-0.03

-Added wilds location, and a horse scene along with it.

-Added dog gangbang scene, to be able to choose it, Intrigue must be at 12. Can result in sickness.

-Added a hidden trait, visible only for other women with the same one. This trait will turn into visible one, right after a character is "exposed".

-AI is now supported. Due to being able to only use events, it is rare for them to be exposed. 

-Minor tweaks, here and there.

Report bugs, rodents and unpleasantries.
Stay healthy.

12.03.2020-0.02

-Horse events have been added, initial one of those, launches only after initial one of a dog is completed.
-Two random encounters, one for dog and one for horse.
-Micro tweak in modifiers and decision placement.

Once again, report about any bugs and things.

07.03.2020-0.01

In very first hours of this mod existing, please kindly report of any bugs, incompatibilities, grammatical and linguistic gaffes.
-Dog events and basic scripting for said events.

12 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

*sees religious reform in to do list* Are we finally gonna get holy bestiality? have my dreams come true? And is there a discord or something where i can repeatedly throw ideas at you?

No discord I have, no. Feel free to hit me with ideas here, but try to keep them smol 'cause if I'll like them, there will be an issue with time to incorporate them. I already struggle with my ideas.

7 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

Fair enough. the first big one would be stuff for men. like, helping out a mare in heat.

1 hour ago, Reaper Frank said:

Can we get some Male Character on female animal events....

As a man of God, I have to refuse.

Odd suggestion, but given that there are already gfx for dogs and horses and like in the game are there any plans to have - optional - human/animal pregnancies? I notice as well that some other mods have a few unused traits for things like dog-kin and centaur and stuff, so a lot of stuff laying around for it.

7 hours ago, Lapsa said:

Odd suggestion, but given that there are already gfx for dogs and horses and like in the game are there any plans to have - optional - human/animal pregnancies? I notice as well that some other mods have a few unused traits for things like dog-kin and centaur and stuff, so a lot of stuff laying around for it.

Pregnancy is imperative, It'll also be in no worries.

If you need any help with localization or generally writing content, I could probably help! Not as good with screenshots (you've got a setup already though, looks like) or coding, but I can write great. Lmk if you've got a Discord or something and want any help.

On a side note, I love the random horse encounter. The creature being the aggressor/instigator is how I like it. NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions mod used to have an event series for dogs if you had a bad hunting dog, where it'd come after you whether you liked it or not. The new horse one comes as close to that as I've seen, and I like it! Keep up the good work

20 hours ago, WolfOfPasloe said:

If you need any help with localization or generally writing content, I could probably help! Not as good with screenshots (you've got a setup already though, looks like) or coding, but I can write great. Lmk if you've got a Discord or something and want any help.

On a side note, I love the random horse encounter. The creature being the aggressor/instigator is how I like it. NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions mod used to have an event series for dogs if you had a bad hunting dog, where it'd come after you whether you liked it or not. The new horse one comes as close to that as I've seen, and I like it! Keep up the good work

Oh, so the random encounter works, that's great. I gotta have more faith in my codetyping. Also, does it feel like the encounter is happening to soon and/or often?

On 3/31/2020 at 8:26 AM, Toselli said:

Oh, so the random encounter works, that's great. I gotta have more faith in my codetyping. Also, does it feel like the encounter is happening to soon and/or often?

Nope! It's pretty balanced I'd say. I got it twice, with about a wo year gap between the Dog and Horse one.

The initial starting scene fired 2-3 times before the successful attempt happened too which I thought was good. Overall I haven't found any issue at all with what you've added aside from a few minor spelling bloopers lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...