[mod] Dreams of Sodomy-A bestiality mod.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Toselli said:

Of course, as long as she didn't take specific decision before you took control of her.

Which decisions would block this path for her???

Or is it possible to start the event chain with console commands???

On 5/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, frhghz said:

Which decisions would block this path for her???

Or is it possible to start the event chain with console commands???

The very first event, initial one.

It is possible to start it with console command, but I'm not sure it'll work.

The command is: event DOS.1

8 hours ago, Toselli said:

The very first event, initial one.

It is possible to start it with console command, but I'm not sure it'll work.

The command is: event DOS.1

Thx got it to work after triggering the second initiating event.

Can't wait for the next update ?

Enjoyed the mod hugely (more random encounters/events please :) :) ) - but please note that this seems to conflict with tentacle dreams - after a short while, no text appears in any of the pop up boxes (all of them, not just the mod related ones). So for me, this is an 'either or' with that one.

4 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

I am just curious, but why do we apparently need all the DLCs? Is that an actual requirement, or did you just list that because you haven't tested what DLCs the mod does/doesn't need?

The mod uses assets associated with some DLC's, I'm not quite sure which ones and I am unable to check it at the time. I'll post an update on this matter as soon as possible.

17 hours ago, Toselli said:

The mod uses assets associated with some DLC's, I'm not quite sure which ones and I am unable to check it at the time. I'll post an update on this matter as soon as possible.

Good to know. I assume you'll also be checking out the conflicts with Tentacle Dreams that the guy above mentioned at some point?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 1:50 AM, sss1sss11 said:

Are you alive?

I am.

Dear wicked souls, i had to take a sudden work offer, work that has put my free time in complete shambles. Internet here not only is a luxury but also eats a lot of money and hardly ever works like I would want it to(I'm a sailor you see). Understanding and working on mechanics I want to incorporate will take me more time now(due to lack of internet), but I won't give you guys up. Since June I've been working on bits of this and that but I want to put together bigger thing for a hopefully successful upload. 

Till then, stay frosty

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Voidstorm said:

Ah, a fellow sailor. Fair winds to you, brother. 

May I ask which kind of ship you are on?

I am a First Officer on a PSV in the North Sea myself.

It will be funny if both of you are on the same ship. If so, then there will be a breakthrough inferno, this concentration perverts does not happen just like that :)

On 7/29/2020 at 8:28 AM, Voidstorm said:

Ah, a fellow sailor. Fair winds to you, brother. 

May I ask which kind of ship you are on?

I am a First Officer on a PSV in the North Sea myself.

Greetings Chief

I work on a bulk carrier as an O/S, we have a series of stops in both Americas now, maybe we'll hit Europe after Colombia. Till then, washing holds here I come ?

3 hours ago, Voidstorm said:

Are you going to transfer some Colombian sugar? It could help you wash a lot faster ;) 

You planning on getting A/B papers after working as an O/S?

I think it's gonna be Colombian coal X)

I'going straight for third mate, I'm attending maritime university now so it'll be quick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...