Club recommendations?

Any disco/strip club recommendations that goes well with kinkyworld? I looked around on tsr and other sites but they were either too small/classy/public

Some private club with dominantly purple/blue/pink colors would be amazing  but i was not able to find it myself

I tend to go into Edit Town, and "remodel" existing venues when possible. Yet that requires a decent amount of Imagination when adding features like wall lights, stages, etc. I generally always add a bar if only one was default, even with the bartender mods to speed it up as Sims love to yap at the bartenders.

I've seen a lot of different concepts and some are designed with a Brothel in mind requiring a layout inclusive to that venue need. The version of KW I use (.375) doesn't have the stripper pole dance for TIPS, so I can easily user a 'Dancer' stage socket/rug and when they aren't using it, have them dance on Kicker's Pole. I tend to use a single Bathroom with gloryhole stalls to increase the chance of autonomous Woohoo. I have several design concepts based on my RL experiences as well, but never thought about designing lots for upload.

Private club is just a term you coined and not a location function I assume. Problem with uploading fancy lot's is the CC requirements, so I tend to make my own. Sometimes you can get away with substituting for items you don't have, but it never is quite as satisfying. I use mirror rugs a lot, as well as themed props. So for me to make one and remember not to use CC would be difficult.

>One option might be to download some custom worlds, and save the lot's to the library bin, for placement where ever you like. (If not planning on 'using' that custom world)

You could also 'Adapt' certain lots into a club ala 'the Grind'.

Just trying to give self-help options if unsuccessful in finding a plug and play lot which suits your needs.

Why get out of bed?

Spoiler

Screenshot-169.jpg.53808d3ec1033588c5e004add5ad6aae.jpgScreenshot-200.jpg.6d863c976ca4b75dc799f7dd6df7383d.jpgScreenshot-244.jpg.475e9956cd7087c05e45961c5ef1aa6c.jpgScreenshot-273.jpg.a3eab5fd5281b0987b9bd8ce461afa55.jpg

Club list from above: Custom bedroom (not available)

The Grind w/Extra bar and ladders to the areas between the garage doors. Most upper floor removed.

One of the Clubs in the CC World - Mariners Reach (I don't have Barnacle Bay but looks fine) I do have Island Paradise EP

though https://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/mariners-reach-by-johnnywr.html

One of the clubs in the CC World - Los Aniegos  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Los+Aniegos&atb=v209-6rz&iax=images&ia=images

http://www.sims3createaworld.com/the-sim-3-best-custom-worlds/

While not all 'Strip' clubs - throw a pole somewhere and maybe a few dancer sockets/rugs 

http://modthesims.info/d/545321/misukisu-s-exoticdancersstage-mod-updated.html

http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/2012/03/downtown-role-anysim-ivy.html

Good luck, and hope others add to this.

Almost forgot: 

Don't worry about missing CC if it's not critical to your 'application' (saving a lot to bin)

That link doesn't work Landess (terrarium).

99: To have something that truly suites your wants - I would recommend building it yourself.

You know there are a lot of special signs, furnishings, mods, wall & floor patterns easily available.  It just takes time - a pet project.

Try Phallus Gleann World. When I made that World I included the signs and a lot of custom things that are available to you in Buy/build mode.  Or, just grab the "required packages" folder from the downloads page (LL) and pick out what you want from it.   In Phallus Gleann there are several clubs - perhaps one of them would be okay as a shell to start with.  Add or remove rooms, walls, what have you, until it works for you. 

Sorry, I always build what I need in a world - thought everyone did.  I figured, what is "Built into" a world... is just a suggestion from the world's creator. Usually follows a theme but may not work for your wants.   Build it... and they will come... (sims)

15 hours ago, landess said:

12 hours ago, Non-sequitur said:

For more context i used to modify existing clubs however im not very good at it ingame furnitures are not enough and its hard to find cc so i honestly got lazy and just wanted to find one

But anyway thanks for the world non-sequitur and landess for the pictures they will help for sure

Another couple to look at:

This one seemed to have a good floorplan, but when I used it I changed out a few of the rooms to better suit my needs.  It is a bit on the larger lot size, 30x30, so doesn't easily fit into some worlds.  You said you wanted larger, anyway.  If you use the 'world editor' tool inside 'edit town' you can add lots, and might be able to find a flat spot it'll allow.  In IslaParadiso, I plopped this on one of the many empty islands.  In Bridgeport, I often add lots on the jetty (road going out into the ocean) passed the science center. (this one is basement-less, so it'll work there... had basements filled w/ water before out there)

This one I had to fix the elevator, for some reason it didn't have any building around it and just, well, looked crappy.  So when I used it, I just built a "garage" on the corner of the lot where it is at.  It fits a whole lot of stuff in its 3 basement levels.  It's a direct drop-in replacement for a Bridgeport lot, but will also work elsewhere.

@landess said something about "private club". There is a venue type named "PrivateVenue" that EP6 added, but it's not quite the same thing.  ("Port-A-Party Warehouse" uses that lot type.)  I'd suggest using some other lot type for your new club, this one seems to attract the wrong sort of crowd... although it might work for you.

You can also try adding velvet ropes to the doors of a place, and when in edit mode... I think it's shift-click on them to get the options for setting some limiting factors, which might help make place a bit more "private".

I've used upper hidden floors and new basements below existing venues to create a pseudo separate "sex club". Some allow being declared a KW brothel, some not.

Archived