[WIP] Disembowell's FNAF Girl Models for SFM

ORIGINALLY CREATED BY: DISEMBOWELL

INSPIRED BY THE CHARACTERS

MADE BY: Scott Cawthon

(Ported by me)

After about 1.5 years (including procrastination + having to start all over again + learning Blender) I have finally ported a model worthy of a beta release. I like the artist Dismebowell ↑ who made the FNAF animatronics into his own style. The models were originally made for Cinema 4d and was later ported to SFM. However, they were decimated into a mess of tris which detracted from the original quality. This, others telling me "why don't you do it yourself?" and after getting my prescribed adderall for the first time, I finally sat down and learned Blender over the last year and a half.

The starting model is functional but considered VERY beta because I'm doing some experimenting with how parts of the different characters interact with each other. The torso parts on all the characters are all practically identical. My thought; using the qc file to call the torso model for each of them and using a different skin. Every one of them would need different armatures since Chica and Bonnie's models have different parts (number of toes)

Since this is an adult mod, I'm going to post here as well as SFMLab. I'm posting here for anyone that may have problems with the model (or the other models when they are uploaded). For the moment the current model available is Bonnie because I felt it would be the hardest one to do.

Please rate and comment honestly, I'll try to help when I can.

How to install

1. Unzip the contents into the usermod folder of SFM (or a matching folder with a "materials" and "models" folder with a "gameinfo.txt")

In case you didn't notice, these models are solely made by Disembowell and Disembowell alone, the models are inspired by Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's game series. I do not own the rights of the characters or these models. If there was anything I would get credit for is the time I took time to optimize the models (when they release) for SFM. Disembowell's fan interpretations of the characters are © to him. The characters of Five Nights at Freddy's that these models are inspired by are © & ™ to Scott Cawthon. All rights reserved to them.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 11:00 PM, Nit Pick said:

ORIGINALLY CREATED BY: DISEMBOWELL

INSPIRED BY THE CHARACTERS

MADE BY: Scott Cawthon

(Ported by me)

After about 1.5 years (including procrastination + having to start all over again + learning Blender) I have finally ported a model worthy of a beta release. I like the artist Dismebowell ↑ who made the FNAF animatronics into his own style. The models were originally made for Cinema 4d and was later ported to SFM. However, they were decimated into a mess of tris which detracted from the original quality. This, others telling me "why don't you do it yourself?" and after getting my prescribed adderall for the first time, I finally sat down and learned Blender over the last year and a half.

The starting model is functional but considered VERY beta because I'm doing some experimenting with how parts of the different characters interact with each other. The torso parts on all the characters are all practically identical. My thought; using the qc file to call the torso model for each of them and using a different skin. Every one of them would need different armatures since Chica and Bonnie's models have different parts (number of toes)

Since this is an adult mod, I'm going to post here as well as SFMLab. I'm posting here for anyone that may have problems with the model (or the other models when they are uploaded). For the moment the current model available is Bonnie because I felt it would be the hardest one to do.

Please rate and comment honestly, I'll try to help when I can.

How to install

1. Unzip the contents into the usermod folder of SFM (or a matching folder with a "materials" and "models" folder with a "gameinfo.txt")

In case you didn't notice, these models are solely made by Disembowell and Disembowell alone, the models are inspired by Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's game series. I do not own the rights of the characters or these models. If there was anything I would get credit for is the time I took time to optimize the models (when they release) for SFM. Disembowell's fan interpretations of the characters are © to him. The characters of Five Nights at Freddy's that these models are inspired by are © & ™ to Scott Cawthon. All rights reserved to them.

download?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank ya'll so much for waiting, I found my brain again and now remembered that I posted here. I also didn't think anyone was going to reply here but I'm happy I was wrong. I went ahead and ported Chica in the meantime with fixes on Bonnie.

I'm also going through RL stuff but I won't bore anyone with the details :sweat_smile:

Also, legit asking, but does the "View File" button not work? I don't know if certain browsers break the button and hide it or something. :confused:

brave 11-07-2022 04-02 435 PM.png