IGNORED

Game Crashing To Desktop.

Hey there. Quick question I'm hoping somebody has a fix/answer too. So to sum things up my Fallout 4 Keeps crashing to desktop. what will happen is I will be roaming around the open world when the game will freeze for about 1 - 2 seconds, and then send me straight back to my desktop. while I don't know what's causing the problem. Things that I can ensure are: 

1. My F4SE Is installed correctly. 

2. My load order is correct as I have LOOT and have Ran it. 

3. My AAF is installed correctly since the latest FO4 Update. Although this was occuring even before FO4's latest update.

What I do find curious is that this starts happening after about 3 - 4 times after i've started my playthrough. starting a new game and maybe loading that game once after and I don't seem to have crashes. my FPS Generally stays at 50 - 60 unless I enter the Boston area. in wich I drop to maybe 25 - 40. But I'm not sure if there maybe anything else causing this or anything else I should try. Please let me know! Thanks. (Game is NOT Pirated) 

3 minutes ago, Shiba21 said:

Hey there. Quick question I'm hoping somebody has a fix/answer too. So to sum things up my Fallout 4 Keeps crashing to desktop. what will happen is I will be roaming around the open world when the game will freeze for about 1 - 2 seconds, and then send me straight back to my desktop. while I don't know what's causing the problem. Things that I can ensure are: 

3. My AAF is installed correctly since the latest FO4 Update. Although this was occuring even before FO4's latest update.

What I do find curious is that this starts happening after about 3 - 4 times after i've started my playthrough. starting a new game and maybe loading that game once after and I don't seem to have crashes. my FPS Generally stays at 50 - 60 unless I enter the Boston area. in wich I drop to maybe 25 - 40. But I'm not sure if there maybe anything else causing this or anything else I should try. Please let me know! Thanks. (Game is NOT Pirated) 

1. Have you modified your INI files?

2. Is Looksmenu installed?

3. Do you have a male & female body installed?

We'll start there........

:cool:

3 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

1. Have you modified your INI files?

2. Is Looksmenu installed?

3. Do you have a male & female body installed?

We'll start there........

:cool:

1. No I have not 

2. Yes Looksmenu is installed

3: I'm not sure exactly what you mean but if you mean anything like CBBE Then yes. 

21 minutes ago, Shiba21 said:

Try disable group of mods to check if It helps