[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

so i followed guide and every thing works this time around yay however no stages unless they are staged by the animator so  apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but could  someone one please point me to a working staged animations patch if such exist for the current  iteration of the mods

40 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

so i followed guide and every thing works this time around yay however no stages unless they are staged by the animator so  apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but could  someone one please point me to a working staged animations patch if such exist for the current  iteration of the mods

I could suggest taking a look at AAF's discord and talking to some of the modders/animators there.

I'm not sure there's a staged patch at all but maybe it can be done somewhat easily?

I know Ulf's AAF Patc (UAP) as something about Single Animations + Staged Animations but i'm not entirely sure that's what you're looking for. I think that works mostly for the AAF Wizard and not exactly for Violate and such. Specifically I THINK because most mods that call on AAF to play an animation, make that call with a set ammount of time that you set in said mods MCM. So as i understand it, it's better for animations to not be staged in general, otherwise they'd cut out mid-playing when they're called by other mods and not played being called by the AAF Wizard manually by you.

26 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

I could suggest taking a look at AAF's discord and talking to some of the modders/animators there.

tried this but for some reason the aaf discord is not apprearing in my discord om the left panel where servers show  so that isnt an option for me thanks tho guess im sol 

24 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

tried this but for some reason the aaf discord is not apprearing in my discord om the left panel where servers show  so that isnt an option for me thanks tho guess im sol 

I had some issues as well. I solved it by having my discord logged in my browser when trying it. (if I remember  correctly. )

I redid my AAF installation with all the changes in there like the custom moans being gone and removed indarello's patch. However now if I use just AAF Creature resources I get the stuck at 30% AAF problem. If I use the full UAP patch instead everything works works but the game crashes when I go to the perk tree.

6 hours ago, seraph85 said:

I redid my AAF installation with all the changes in there like the custom moans being gone and removed indarello's patch. However now if I use just AAF Creature resources I get the stuck at 30% AAF problem. If I use the full UAP patch instead everything works works but the game crashes when I go to the perk tree.

The perk tree crash is a totally different glitch. It happens to a lot of us and I am not sure if anyone has a concrete answer as to why. Some say it is because of HUD based mods. Others say it is because of too many "Flash" based mods (limits on what is allowed for game engine?) but it has hit me. Since I use Cheat Terminal mod from Nexus, I just bypass the whole process and "cheat" add my perks when game calls them..

8 hours ago, seraph85 said:

I got the same issue at well. CTD at perk tree or level up menu EX. i have try to disable many mod and some of my old mod as i thought it somehow over the flash limit. But i haven't changed much mod in recent game. i never try to disable this one but it does....

On 6/24/2020 at 3:37 AM, redlantern said:

is there a general rule for the load order of One Patch? i see the load order getting shorter for Vortex and no info on the removed mods.

is it just load One patch after everything but before the Fixs and Patches/Resources?

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Pose mods

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Bad-End 1.0.5

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Leito's 2.0a

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER FP Animations Crazy 1.3

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Vadermania 1.1

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Farelle 0.1.2

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER 50 Shades 1.0.5

One Patch 1.1.1 BEFORE Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch

Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch AFTER everything above ^^^^

or use the older order (the one i still uses)

OP after Pose mods

OP after bad end 1.0.5

OP after Leito's 2.0a

OP after FP animations by Crazy 1.3

OP after Vadermania  (wich i uninstalled after)

OP after Farelle 0.1.2

OP after 50 shades

-

OP before Leito's Voice fix

OP before BP70's 

OP before Savage Cabbage 1.2.1 <<old (i installed the new update after everything with old installed)

OP before Creature pack

OP before Atomic Lust 2.6.1b

OP before Mutated Lust 1.3

OP before Custom Moans

OP before Indarello patch 

OP before SilverErection fix 

Custom Moans after Atomic Lust 

This still seems to work for me. If not all animations seems to show up then you probably need to check what sex type it plays in the settings. Also some animations wont show up on Wizard mode in AAF, but they do work when triggerd by mods. 

3 hours ago, Back2friday said:

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Pose mods

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Bad-End 1.0.5

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Leito's 2.0a

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER FP Animations Crazy 1.3

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Vadermania 1.1

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER Farelle 0.1.2

One Patch 1.1.1 AFTER 50 Shades 1.0.5

One Patch 1.1.1 BEFORE Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch

Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch AFTER everything above ^^^^

or use the older order (the one i still uses)

OP after Pose mods

OP after bad end 1.0.5

OP after Leito's 2.0a

OP after FP animations by Crazy 1.3

OP after Vadermania  (wich i uninstalled after)

OP after Farelle 0.1.2

OP after 50 shades

-

OP before Leito's Voice fix

OP before BP70's 

OP before Savage Cabbage 1.2.1 <<old (i installed the new update after everything with old installed)

OP before Creature pack

OP before Atomic Lust 2.6.1b

OP before Mutated Lust 1.3

OP before Custom Moans

OP before Indarello patch 

OP before SilverErection fix 

Custom Moans after Atomic Lust 

This still seems to work for me. If not all animations seems to show up then you probably need to check what sex type it plays in the settings. Also some animations wont show up on Wizard mode in AAF, but they do work when triggerd by mods. 

thanks for the older load order. my old post still stands though. 
i can't find information as to why a lot of mods were removed from the load order list  and where they (by guides standards) should be in the load order.
and whether or not there is a rule of where One Patch should go if whether after old mods but before newer ones

the mod "Strap-on's of fallout 4 V3" is that still needed or are straps added by mods listed on the guide?
trying to clear out really old mods

also completely separate question: about Vortex: if something isn't manually sorted, will it just go by it's suggestion?
and what if nothing is suggested? 

4 hours ago, redlantern said:

thanks for the older load order. my old post still stands though. 
i can't find information as to why a lot of mods were removed from the load order list  and where they (by guides standards) should be in the load order.
and whether or not there is a rule of where One Patch should go if whether after old mods but before newer ones

the mod "Strap-on's of fallout 4 V3" is that still needed or are straps added by mods listed on the guide?
trying to clear out really old mods

also completely separate question: about Vortex: if something isn't manually sorted, will it just go by it's suggestion?
and what if nothing is suggested? 

The strap-on/cum mod is listed in Incompatibiities, but works in the older load order. This is why i dont update untill there are alot of new animations.

Guide is missing some animations like Atomic, Mutated and Savage, but those are after OP anyway. 

But reading the guide, it tellls you to install the not listed mods (Atomic, Mutated ect) after OP. So to answer you question, it goes after OP in the load order. If its updated, check the mod page for instructions. 

I can not help you with the Strap-ons, as mine still works with the older load order.

As for Vortex, it will give you only an option to choose if it conflicts with other mods. Sometime it will suggest you an order, but sometimes you still have to choose the other option even if it suggest something else. If there is no suggestion, then you have to follow this guide (or the older load oder) 

You can also do it manual in the pluggins tab. 

If it does not conflict or you dont manual sort it, then it proabbly will load as last. 

I can't tell what I'm doing wrong here. 

When I load a certain number of mods the game just doesn't load at all or doesn't get past the start menu. Right now all I have loaded is:

BODYSLIDE 

FUSIONGIRL 

BODYTALK

LOOKS MENU

AAF ONE PATCH

VANILLA KINKY CREATURE  ANIMATIONS

ZAZ EXTENDED SKELETON 

All in the order listed in the post. Doesn't anyone know what's happening? 

7 hours ago, GreyWolfOblivionXIII said:

I can't tell what I'm doing wrong here. 

When I load a certain number of mods the game just doesn't load at all or doesn't get past the start menu. Right now all I have loaded is:

BODYSLIDE 

FUSIONGIRL 

BODYTALK

LOOKS MENU

AAF ONE PATCH

VANILLA KINKY CREATURE  ANIMATIONS

ZAZ EXTENDED SKELETON 

All in the order listed in the post. Doesn't anyone know what's happening? 

Looks Menu and others require a proper installed F4SE. You got to check requirements before loading mods, willy ,nilly..:weary:

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Looks Menu and others require a proper installed F4SE. You got to check requirements before loading mods, willy ,nilly..:weary:

F4SE was the first thing I set up, I've used mods before with Oblivion and Skyrim. I'm just not sure what step I missed. I am using Vortex for the first time if that has anything to do with it. 

1 hour ago, GreyWolfOblivionXIII said:

F4SE was the first thing I set up, I've used mods before with Oblivion and Skyrim. I'm just not sure what step I missed. I am using Vortex for the first time if that has anything to do with it. 

Lets start from scratch.. I use Vortex without issues. The list you show us is so imcomplete. There is no sign of AAF yet you have the One Patch. You have Animation Pack but no AAF to work it. We need to know the entirety of your list. 

Hiya, out of curiosity is there any way to get this mod/these mods to work using the SHB (Superhero Bodies) replacer for males? I've got lots of clothes mods that work for that body, so I'd rather not sacrifice those. Even if the fix is just an erect bodysuit or something. 

Also, whats the content in general like for MxM/gay content? More specifically the player bottoming. 

Thanks for any help offered :)

6 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

Wait what? Saya should Indarellos patch be used or not as in the guide it says to scrap it

SCRAP IT, Indarello's patch requires his strap-on mod which is ANOTHER nightmare, requires users to transplant skeleton node in Nifskope if you are using CBBE, stupid headache to use.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Lets start from scratch.. I use Vortex without issues. The list you show us is so imcomplete. There is no sign of AAF yet you have the One Patch. You have Animation Pack but no AAF to work it. We need to know the entirety of your list. 

I do have AAF, the mods I listed are the only ones I installed. Sorry, I'm at work so I'm just typing most of this on my phone. I used Loot but Loot doesn't change the load order. I think that's why I'm confused. When stuff went wrong for me in Skyrim the game would still load, animations just wouldn't play.