[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

4 hours ago, Mikairis said:

Thanks for this super awesome guide. It helped a million.

want to ask you guys if the Just Business mod works with this build? Or if it will mess it up? Also barbarous continent?

thanks!

i run just business with this setup with no problems. sorry I've never tried barbarous

On 6/14/2020 at 11:46 PM, redlantern said:

i noticed Indarellos Patch is no longer required, whys that?
or at least its not listed anymore

On 6/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, thehotness said:

Same question. Should i keep it in the load order?

Indarello's patch was causing a number of issues with many a AAF install. Removing the patch often fixes many issues, it did for me.

There's also this if you want the overlays. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13256-cum-overlays-scripted-edition/

9 hours ago, NuclearFusion said:

Indarello's patch was causing a number of issues with many a AAF install. Removing the patch often fixes many issues, it did for me.

There's also this if you want the overlays. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13256-cum-overlays-scripted-edition/

is there a list of these issues anywhere? unsure if any i may have had or have stem from it
still have it but dont play often to see any

13 hours ago, redlantern said:

is there a list of these issues anywhere? unsure if any i may have had or have stem from it
still have it but dont play often to see any

Not really a compiled list, no. I'd give it a shot by removing Indarello's and making sure Silver's patch got reinstalled with the top option for only one patch and go from there. 

Fantastic work on this guide, AAF runs perfectly

but now i am getting CTD everytime i go to the "data" tab i my pipboy. I did a clean install of the game and used vortex and bhaals better sorting 7.01 with the files in this list, and with the required for themselfs, and i still get CTD's everytime i go to Data tab. 

Has anyone hade this happen to them and did you find a fix?

Any advice on why Animated Fannies is making the physics so crazy with AAF? I build the preset and follow your guide with using CBBE+BodyTalk+Zex and the vaginal morphing does work however the breast physics go crazy. If I do just a normal CBBE Physic body the physics are fine just no morphing down there.

I followed this guide as closely as possible. After some initial confusion and following the load order closely as possible, everything is up and running. But i have 2 problems other posters are having that i cannot figure out.

1. Erections are oversized, no amount of bodysliding with erection set to 0 will fix it. Cant figure out what im doing wrong.

-open bodyslide

-pick bodytalk3

-pick preset i want, check erection is 0

-tick build morphs

-hit build

-hit batch build with output set selected

-everything appears fine in game until scene starts then spoiler related

Spoiler
On 5/12/2020 at 12:42 PM, Limtic said:

for some reason the dicks during animation are giant, out of animation are normal size... what am i doing wrong?

attached a pic... it happens in every position, it get massive and over-penetrate the target :P

20200512184337_1.jpg

2. Crazy breast physics. Cant figure out how to fix it, tried presets, different types of supported physics for CBBE

On 3/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, SayKoRn said:

I for one use a combination of CBBE+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP (not OCBP) without a preset.

The only "downside" to this is that male genitals won't bounce but females will have bounce.

You could use either:

#1 CBBE+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP/OCBP+MTM Preset (male genitals won't bounce)

#2 FG+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP/OCBP+ZCBP Preset (male genitals will bounce)

That's pretty much it.

So i tried #1 CBBE+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP/OCBP+MTM Preset (male genitals won't bounce)

and i have the same result as this poster, the breast physics just twitch around go crazy, editing the physics presets dont change this, something else is wrong

14 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Any advice on why Animated Fannies is making the physics so crazy with AAF? I build the preset and follow your guide with using CBBE+BodyTalk+Zex and the vaginal morphing does work however the breast physics go crazy. If I do just a normal CBBE Physic body the physics are fine just no morphing down there.

I followed the guide (or at least I think I did) but super mutant, mutant hound, behemoth, gorilla, feral ghoul, and deathclaw penises remain flaccid during sex, humans and dogmeat penis are fine, other creatures I haven't checked. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

RIGHT......

follow every step laid out on the first page 3 times in a row... stuck at 30%.... 

Have DELETED, RE-downloaded, RE-installed to the EXACT steps listed... stuck at 30%

THIS is from a CLEAN install of fallout 4 ...

And no i can't follow the last 10 pages of contradictory steps on "install this, but not this, then delete this, then more this, then jump on a crowbar, then do this, but not that...."

Basically ALL I am getting out of this gawd damn headache is FUCK FALLOUT! and just stay with Skyrim.....

\

\

And now on to my 4th fucking re-install of everything... AGAIN...

running commentary as I install and test EACH AND EVERY FFRAKKEN MOD AT EVERY FRAKKEN STEP.

11:24  bodyslide appears to work

`11:27 game loads, new character can be created. 

11:29 looskmenu installed. 

11:32 looksmenu tested in game and working. 

11:43 bodytalk installed and body built in bodyslide

11:48 bodytalk tested in game working. 

11:59 fusion Girl installed, body built in bodyslide.

12:01 fusion body tested in game working. 

12:07 Zaz-extended skeleton downloaded and installed. 

12:09 zaz tested in game working. 

12:13 AAF 1.33 installed -unequip everything-auto renamer enabled

12:15 VKCA_themes 0605.0 installed -kinky support - SM and ghoules enabled - deathclaws robots enabled

12:24 AAF tested in game. AFF loads to 100%.

Mode scene : 061 error no available actors found (nate and nora there) 

Admin 078 unlimited companion framwork not found (expected as not installed). No Position data found.

Plugins AAf Themes is listed. 

NOTE: wasn't expecting anything more the AAF to load at this point, which it does. UCF is not installed - As this is a brand new (As in, every piece and folder on the computer related to both fallout 4 and Vortex was uninstalled. Computer rebooted.  SCanDisk, Defrag run. Computer rebooted. Fallout 4 redownloaded. F4SE installed. Compyter rebooted. Fallout 4 tested running. Then my bitch fest and this post... what you see is ALL that is installed.) 

12:34 Torture devices installed. 

12:35 RElease_BadEnd_v105 installed. 

12:49 (after a coffee and a smoke) AAF tested again. loads to 100%

Mode scene: actors listed Nate, Nora (correct) Position: No position for a F/M animation found (expected)

Admin: 078 error (expected) dozens of 086 morphset ID "unready" not found

Plugins: Badend is listed. 

NOTE: again the errors are expect in the case of the bad end animation pack, as from my understanding, it requires input from other mods exclusive to AAF to actually trigger. This are going well so far with nothing unexpected. 

12:54 RElease_50_shades_v105 installed

12:58 AFF tested in game. everythign seems to work as 50 shades animations play. there are issues (expected) such as alignment, and penis. 

Same errors are present in Admin. 

1:01 Farelle)anim)dev)0.1.2 installed

1:01 Fo4_animationsByLeito_v2.0a installed

1:07 Farelle and Leito animations tested and appear to work. There are errors but to be expected at this point.

1:10 Vandermania[aaf] installed

1:10 Four-play animations by Crazy installed along with the AAF fourplay tmeporary patch.

1:15 AAF tested in game. Seems to be working. No Crazy animations available to test, Vad animations work. under Plugins in AAF Crazy is listed.

Note: The Crazy animations not showing could just be that there is no F/M animations to pick from, so I consider this a non issue. AFF loads and works fine..

1:23 On patch to bang them all 1.1.1 installed. For the first time, there is a file conflict. Sorted order is:

One Patch AFTER: Farelle, 50shades, BadEnd,  Vader, Leito 

NOTE: Crazy animations was not listed in conflict. 

Mod was installed with Bodytalk, Female character, Straight and Lesbian options selected

1:32 AFF tested in game. AAF loads to 100% and animations play. However, there is massive penis distortion in almost all animations tested (not there before), and Crazy animations that were missing before have now appeared!  

New errors have appeared in Admin mode:

085 Errors in a huge list of animations, seems to have to do with how long each animation is triggered for...

NOTE: This is usually the last thing that works and from here, things turn into a cluster... a dirty, dirty cluster... 

1:41 Release creature packs v3 and v3.01 update installed. 

1:45 creature packs appear to be installed and working. At least AFF didn't crash, nor are there any new errors listed in admin (all the old errors are still there) 

1:50 Atomic Lust installed. Workshop only  thing selected (default settings). Nothing overridden, nor are conflicts flagged. 

1:50 Mutated lust installed. Nothign overridden, nor are conflicts flagged. 

1:54 Atomic lust tested working in AAF. Again there is large amounts of penis distortion in all animations tested, and there are the usual list of errors in Admin mode. Mutated lust not test... but again at least AAF is working. 

NOTE: this is further then my first attempt, as before it would break at this point, either losing the ability to select actors, or the dreaded 30% bug... Things are looking up?

2:03 Savage Cabbage and Bp70 animation packs installed.  Basic options for both. No atomic shop (none installed. ever) all voices, torture robots FEV hounds and SM options. 

Nothing overriden. No conflicts detected. 

NOTE: this is the FIRST time, I am not being directed to a load conflict in vortex that I usually have to solve... 

2:19 Savage cabbage and BP70 tested in AAF. Again massive penis distortion on all animations. No new errors listed in Admin. 

NOTE: So far this is better then 3 attempts...  

2:24 ErectionfixBySilverPerv621 installed. Conflict detected with One patch. 

Erectionfix will load AFTER one Patch. 

2:31 AFF tested as working. Penis distortion is gone or minimal. Most animations tested (not all!) align well enough. Admin errors are all still there. 

NOTE: I am utterly shocked. This is the FIRST attempt to get this far! I even attempted all this last week for hours and got so frustrated I deleted everything....

Only one patch left to go... 

2:36 AAF creature Patch has been installed . Conflict detected with One Patch.

Creature Patch will load AFTER One Patch.

2:40 AFF tested as working. While not tested with any creatures or animals, there are no new errors reported in Admin. (just the 078 and 085 errors. 078 for unlimited companion framework which is not currently installed, and 085 appears to related to the length of time each animation is set to run...) 

I am shocked. This is a far as I have gotten in hours! And it further then my frustration level tolerance would allow a week ago. 

Thank you for letting me rant and rave while I got this working... And thanks to Oxuder1 and Delimson, who responded while I was working, I kept what you had to say close by. 

17 minutes ago, nitemares said:

RIGHT......

follow every step laid out on the first page 3 times in a row... stuck at 30%.... 

Have DELETED, RE-downloaded, RE-installed to the EXACT steps listed... stuck at 30%

And no i can't follow the last 10 pages of contradictory steps on "install this, but not this, then delete this, then more this, then jump on a crowbar, then do this, but not that...."

Basically ALL I am getting out of this gawd damn headache is FUCK FALLOUT! and just stay with Skyrim.....

\

\

running commentary as I install and test EACH AND EVERY FFRAKKEN MOD AT EVERY FRAKKEN STEP.

i had the same problem and what fixed it for me was sorting my mod's in MO2 on the left side to match the post, removing step 24, adding step 15, adding step 25, then reinstalling these mods in this order

One Patch 1.1.1 BEFORE Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch

Erection Fix By SilverPerv 6.2.1 AFTER everything above ^^^^

Ulfberth's AAF Patch OR AAF Creature Patch AFTER everything above ^^^^

i couldnt get ulfberths aaf patch to work at all

7 minutes ago, oxuder1 said:

i had the same problem and what fixed it for me was sorting my mod's in MO2 on the left side to match the post, removing step 24, adding step 15, adding step 25, then reinstalling these mods in this order

i couldnt get ulfberths aaf patch to work at all

I never had Ulfberths patch as it is only for gay support, and I play a female character, But thanks. 

Still keeping the log going I can see (and anyone else) exactly where my issues start up.

16 minutes ago, nitemares said:

RIGHT......

\

\

What fixed the stuck at 30% thing for me was unchecking all official dlc furniture animations when installing savage cabbage animations. Might not help you but sharing just in case.

The savage cabbage animations that were for the mod furniture I have worked but not the ones for the bethesda dlc furniture for some reason.

Of course also make sure you're not using Indarellos patch together with animation pack versions that aren't supported.

I prefer this setup in the picture.

aaf setup.jpg

1 hour ago, DeLimosin said:

What fixed the stuck at 30% thing for me was unchecking all official dlc furniture animations when installing savage cabbage animations. Might not help you but sharing just in case.

The savage cabbage animations that were for the mod furniture I have worked but not the ones for the bethesda dlc furniture for some reason.

Of course also make sure you're not using Indarellos patch together with animation pack versions that aren't supported.

I prefer this setup in the picture.

aaf setup.jpg

What fixed it for me was removing the one patch to bang them all. It works fine for me without that patch. So it could be something between aaf core, the savage cabbage animations and the one patch to bang them all.

On another note, the guide works 100% fine with everything installed.

If you're getting AAF Stuck or not working, YOU are doing something wrong.

This guide has been tested time and time again by myself, staff from AAF Discord and most, if not all the people coming into AAF Discord looking for help.

So please, stop throwing claims like "removing one patch fixed it for me" because One Patch is required for the older animations.

That is why it needs to be installed after said animations but before the new/updated ones.

Not to mention that the "Gay Support" option in it is broken.

If you're having trouble with AAF, come into the AAF Discord and I or the other staff will gladly help you get it running but please don't throw such wild claims in here that'll result in confusing other people trying to get it to work.

User support is becoming quite silly and only confuses others. Could you please lock this thread? @CPU