Favorite Quest Lines

Psalam

Which of the Skyrim Quest Lines do you like the most? (The parenthetical comment is just to help jog your memory about how the quest line concludes.)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Skyrim Quest Lines do you like the most? (The parenthetical comment is just to help jog your memory about how the quest line concludes.)

• Main Quest (kill Alduin)
    • Companions (become Harbinger)
    • College of Winterhold (become Archmage)
    • Thieves' Guild (return the Skeleton Key)
    • Dark Brotherhood (kill the Emperor)
    • Civil War (help someone bring order to Skyrim)
  2. 2. Which of the Radiant Quest Lines do you like the most? (The parenthetical comment is just there to help jog your memory about some of those quests.)

• Main Quest (rebuild the Blades, kill Paarturnax)
    • Companions (various types of hunting quests)
    • College of Winterhold (novces' quests, Tolfdir' alembic, Arniel Gane, Magic School Ritual quests)
    • Thieves' Guild (Vex and Delvin quests, City quests)
    • Dark Brotherhood (more assassinations)
    • Civil War (Choose this if you just don't know what the Radiant Quests are or if you think they all suck since there are no Civil War Radiant quests)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/2020 at 08:00 PM

In this poll I am asking two questions. First, which of the Skyrim Quest Lines (Main, Companions, etc.) do you like the most? Second, which of the Radiant Quest Lines, where they exist, such as hunting quests for Companions, various College of Winterhold quests such as for Tolfdir and Arniel Gane, do you like the best? Sadly, I have no way to set this up (other than making multiple lists) to rank order them (which would be cool) so I'm settling for favorites. If there is enough interest expressed I'll do the least favorite in a follow up poll.

Archived