[SOLVED] Riekling T-pose

After accidentally installing ABC and "End All Be All" which was intended for Skyrim Legendary Edition all of my rieklings (except the beridden ones) are T-posing. I have tried uninstalling both of these mods which I installed with NMM before, but even after uninstalling them they still t-pose.

Does anybody may have an idea how I can find the all the original animations for Rieklings without reinstalling the whole game so I can place the original files in my Skyrim SE folder? 

Or does anybody have a different idea what might be causing this?

I have run FNIS whenever I changed any animation files!

I also have tried disabling every mod esp I have in NMM and they were still t-posing (also on a new savegame).

I really dont want to reinstall my whole game :(

7 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

After accidentally installing ABC and "End All Be All" which was intended for Skyrim Legendary Edition all of my rieklings (except the beridden ones) are T-posing. I have tried uninstalling both of these mods which I installed with NMM before, but even after uninstalling them they still t-pose.

Does anybody may have an idea how I can find the all the original animations for Rieklings without reinstalling the whole game so I can place the original files in my Skyrim SE folder? 

Or does anybody have a different idea what might be causing this?

I have run FNIS whenever I changed any animation files!

I really dont want to reinstall my whole game :(

EABA and ABC overwrite files from More Nasty Creatures. If you install using a non-VFS (Virtual file system) like NMM you have permanently deleted those MNC files (I'm pretty sure)

So you should be able to fix by reinstalling MNC

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

EABA and ABC overwrite files from More Nasty Creatures. If you install using a non-VFS (Virtual file system) like NMM you have permanently deleted those MNC files (I'm pretty sure)

So you should be able to fix by reinstalling MNC

Do I just reinstall MNC in NMM? Or should I redownload the whole mod from here and manually install it instead?

5 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

Do I just reinstall MNC in NMM? Or should I redownload the whole mod from here and manually install it instead?

It should be the same outcome either way. When you do a re-install via NMM it just looks in the download folder to see if the mod is still there and re-installs from that. 

Unless you cleared your DL folder, then it will tell you the install files no longer exist and you will have to re-download. 

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

It should be the same outcome either way. When you do a re-install via NMM it just looks in the download folder to see if the mod is still there and re-installs from that. 

Unfortunately reinstalling MNC did not help. My Rieklings are still t-posing.

Shouldn't MNC only change the meshes of the Rieklings anyways instead of changing the whole animations for walking, attacking etc. ? :/

Any chance you know exactly which files I need to replace to regain the Riekling animations? The beridden Riekling works fine.

8 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

Unfortunately reinstalling MNC did not help. My Rieklings are still t-posing.

Did you re-run FNIS after re-installing MNC?

9 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

Shouldn't MNC only change the meshes of the Rieklings anyways instead of changing the whole animations for walking, attacking etc. ? :/

Oversimplified answer: Animations are meshes. ?

But this is what I show on my conflicts list 

Spoiler

image.png.03fd1974bf59e222bdd4c64c2c7544e2.png

19 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Did you re-run FNIS after re-installing MNC?

Oversimplified answer: Animations are meshes. ?

But this is what I show on my conflicts list 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.03fd1974bf59e222bdd4c64c2c7544e2.png

I did run FNIS after reinstalling. I have also unregistered all animations in SLAL (animation loader), rebuilt the sexlab anim registry and afterwards re-enabled the MNC animations and registered them aswell. No change. Still  t-posing.

Checking your conflict screenshot it looks like ABC doesn't alter any default Riekling animations. 

When I search for the keyword "Riekling" in my /data/meshes/ folder, it just many, MANY riekling animations from many different animation packs, but I can't seem to find the original ones from the game itself. All are named somewhat in a sexual manner so I can identify them as not original.

After googling I wasn't able to find the original files either so I guess I will have to reinstall the whole game. 

Unless someone is able to upload the original Riekling files I need. :S

Thanks for trying though!

7 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

Unfortunately that did not do the trick either. They are still t-posing. :(

In your haste you may have deleted their skeleton (from the description that you gave). While MadMansGun could probably tell you a simpler way to check and to bring it back, the only method I am aware of is reloading the original game.

6 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Unfortunately that did not do the trick either. They are still t-posing. :(

check your fnis log for errors, make sure you don't have any LE mods installed.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

In your haste you may have deleted their skeleton (from the description that you gave). While MadMansGun could probably tell you a simpler way to check and to bring it back, the only method I am aware of is reloading the original game.

that would only cause the penis to t-pose, right now it can only be 2 things:

1. bad/invalid behavior files in the behavior folder.

2. bad meshes.

behavior files are more likely the problem, a easy way to test that is to delete rieklingbehavior.hkx and NOT rerun fnis so that skyrim's original behavior file gets loaded, if they are still t-posing then something may be wrong with the meshes.

check your fnis log for errors, make sure you don't have any LE mods installed.

That was it. I had old animations for Rieklings installed which I had converted to SSE compatible animations myself with a handy tool from the nexus. (AsBoo's animations)

After uninstalling those all the Rieklings were working fine again.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Archived