Fusion Girl skimpy armor replacers?

Hey everyone, trying Fallout 4 again after a long time of not playing it.  I went with Body Talk and Fusion Girl.

Does anyone know of a mod that skimpfies/slutifies ALL the vanilla/DLC armors that is usable by Fusion Girl?  

What are the vanilla/DLC replacers YOU use for Fusion girl?

Are any needed for Body Talk, or do most of the vanilla/DLC outfits look fine with it?

Thanks for any replies :)

22 hours ago, merctime said:

Thanks for any replies

I use Lazman's Female Outfit Replacer for Fusion Girl at Nexus. Only skimpy replacer for FG I am aware of. Other replacer is a vanilla refit which I am considering going back to. You can find them easily enough by viewing requirements for FG body on the Nexus page you download the body from.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 1:18 AM, merctime said:

Thanks, man, I recently found that someone ported 2pacs stuff for CBBE to FG, too, in the thread for 2pacs CBBE stuff here on the lab.  I do NOT know how well it's done, but I'm gonna try it.  

EDIT:  It's here...   

Can do, but you have to customize and save every single piece of clothing and armor. Creating a character in Bodyslide and automatically adjusting the clothing / armor with "Batch Build" is not possible.

Made an .xml file for the clothes and armor. The naked FusionGirl body remains untouched. Maybe it will help others who use Skimpy Armor. You can also experiment with it, it's available to everyone.

Skimpy Armor 2pac.jpg

Bloodhhunter 666 2pac Preset.xml

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 11:36 PM, Olmech said:

I use Lazman's Female Outfit Replacer for Fusion Girl at Nexus. Only skimpy replacer for FG I am aware of. Other replacer is a vanilla refit which I am considering going back to. You can find them easily enough by viewing requirements for FG body on the Nexus page you download the body from.

Thanks, I was wondering why my Spike armor looked grandma AF, now I can truly show off the goods while wearing it.