[Question] About CBBE, HDT, 3BBB, SMP, CBP and so on ...

Hello,

I slightly try to come back to Skyrim and I thought this time I could give SSE a chance. Maybe this time I manage to play though(!) the game without modding it to death.

So right now I have quiet good looking game with about 80 mods installed, slightly sexed up with SL and a few mods fitting to my kinks. But before I realy start to PLAY the game for real there is one thing in my loadorder I am a little clueless: THE BODY!

In oldrim we have/had some "All-In-One"-Mods with nice bodychanges while playing etc. which worked quiet good in my last installs.

But in SE everything is a little different and I want to make it good, but I realy don't know if I have installed things wrong or double, or if I realy need al of them. As I have written, the game works nice and my drangonborne went throug a test "hentai pregnancy sse" with nice swelling and shrinking belly and breasts.

This is a part of my MO2-Mod-Order:

[...]

Some Clothing, Armors ... Race Menu and FNIS

[...]

1. BodySlide and Outfit Studio - This is for my bodyshape and the clothings

2. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE - - This is the original CBBE body

3. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - The extention for the havok physics engine

4. CBBE 3BBB

5. CBBE 3BBB Advanced

6. CBBE SMP

7. CBP Physics

8. CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

9. Immersive CBP Config - Quicker Breast Recovery

10. Fair Skin Complexion - This are some body textures and normalmaps

[...] - Some mods for Hair, Brows, Eyes etc.

12. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

It works

But as I have written I am sure, there is somethnig wrong, double, in the wrong order, or on the wrong place, or useless or so.

Maybe someone here is in a good mood and wants to explain a stupid fellow what all those mods do, what the difference is, and what I realy need to get my dragonborne a nice slim shaped CBBE body with physics for pregnancy and maybe a working vagina?

Thank you very much!

You can remove (4) CBBE 3BBB as it's replaced by 5. CBBE 3BBB Advanced.

You can also remove (7).CBP  as that has been replaced by (8.) CBPC.

Let the 3BBB Advanced CBPC/hdt configuration files overwrite those included in CPBC as they are setup specifically for the body and the install options you picked. 

Not sure if immersive CBP has been updated for  the new breast bones in 3BBB/3BBB Advanced, i use sinful myself and that works fine.

imo

1. BodySlide and Outfit Studio - This is for my bodyshape and the clothings

2. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE - - This is the original CBBE body

3. RaceMenu

4. CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

5. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - The extention for the havok physics engine

6. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

7. CBBE 3BBB Advanced

Sinful if you don't want to use the CBPC defaults.

CBBE 3BBB Advanced at the bottom.

And as you have it, skin textures below Caliente's to overwrite them.

OP seems already slove issue, but for new body which may offer 3 breast bones, you can not adjust breast physics with Sinful.

if you use CBPC for body physics with Sinful, you may need to know.

if you are Sinful user,, you can  manage CBBE clothing or CBBE  body  "breast" physics, (when wear them) + "butt" + "belly" by synful.

(eg you use 3bbb, but your clothing not covnert for 3bbb, then still use CBBE clothing, so it have breast bone. but not have 3bbb breast nodes.,

then it can be controlled by Sinful = CBPConfig.txt)

But  3bbb breast  can be  controlled only by 3bbb offered config. CBPConfig_3b.txt

Then you may need to edit them with txt editor, if you hope to adjust them.  though 3BBB offer already ,well tuned CBPConfig_3b.txt. so I use it.

then even though you change Sinful or CBPConfig.txt manually ,it not effect 3bbb breast at all.  but still it work to adjust belly, and butt

Archived