AAF Reverting to Default Body..

I use 2 different female bodies, one for my character (Unique Player) and a different one for female NPCS. Have a long running saved game, without issues, but everytime I try to start a new game, during sex, AAF will swap out my body to the default characterassets body. After sex, my body will change back to the playercharacterassets body. Any way to fix this? Is there a setting that can be adjusted? The Unique Player patch does not sort this. This also happens with race changes if I create a body of a different race. I am using AAF 114. Only happens if I start a new game and create a new body. Old saved games work fine. Also tried older AAF versions. Same problem..

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use 2 different female bodies, one for my character (Unique Player) and a different one for female NPCS. Have a long running saved game, without issues, but everytime I try to start a new game, during sex, AAF will swap out my body to the default characterassets body. After sex, my body will change back to the playercharacterassets body. Any way to fix this? Is there a setting that can be adjusted? The Unique Player patch does not sort this. This also happens with race changes if I create a body of a different race. I am using AAF 114. Only happens if I start a new game and create a new body. Old saved games work fine. Also tried older AAF versions. Same problem..

I think this is because AAF is setup to only read the default playercharacterassets folder to make the doppelganger for AAF scenes. So you would have to do a bit of programming to redirect AAF to read the unique player folder instead But only for (actor 0) and use the default for (actor 1). The best person/place to ask would be the AAF discord channel or @dagobaking

What you describe is what the Unique Player patch does. It points the skin file that AAF uses for the PC to the one that the Unique Player mod uses (which in turn points to those custom folders) instead of the vanilla skin (and vanilla folders).

I have not directly tested this because I don't have Unique Player mod and associated customizations. So, there could be something wrong there. But, I would like to see confirmation either way from others using Unique Player mod to rule out other factors.

Archived