I'm looking for a simple mod, if an NPC sees their spouse having sex with the player, they will either hate the player, try to stop the sex, challenging the player to a brawl, or surprise attack the player. I feel that affairs just aren't exciting in Skyrim. Anyone else agree? Also is there a mod like this out there already? 

3 hours ago, ScrollSerrayt said:

I'm looking for a simple mod, if an NPC sees their spouse having sex with the player, they will either hate the player, try to stop the sex, challenging the player to a brawl, or surprise attack the player. I feel that affairs just aren't exciting in Skyrim. Anyone else agree? Also is there a mod like this out there already? 

Could maybe be done as a nice addon/patch for SLEN

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, ziggyxaki said:

This would be amazing! I was just thinking of this today, I fucked nazeems wife, and I had to use manipulator to make him hate me for my own personal immersion. It would be cool if there was a mod that did it for me. Sorry for the necro.

Haha it's fine, but it certainly confused me because I randomly came to this topic to make a post, and was confused when I saw my post from Feb as the most recent thread. I'm still very much looking for a cheating / affair / netorare mod, the search is still on.

• 1 year later...

Yeah it would be great to see one like this. Also wondering if anyone would make a variation of the "kidnapped spouse" radiant quest from Hearthfire with Rochelle, would be fun to have to go save your spouse and find them being harassed or in bondage when you arrive and have to save them.