[Help] Camera go crazy after use showlookmenu camera

assassin394

I want to edit my character but the camera keep going crazy after I exit lookmenu. I don't want to use surgery chair because you can't edit body and tattoo. Beside surgery NPC have a super annoying repeat dialogue bug make me can't concentrate on making my character. They keep saying thing like just sit on the chair and I will do the rest over and over.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:14 PM, izzyknows said:

Make sure you have a weapon "gun/rifle" equipped, not a melee weapon. Then just draw the weapon and it will fix it.

Wow, thank you so much. It worked. I can't believe its just that simple. I google searching everywhere about this but no one have an actual answer. How do you figure that out?

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Wow, thank you so much. It worked. I can't believe its just that simple. I google searching everywhere about this but no one have an actual answer. How do you figure that out?

It's a pretty old bug. Also works if the camera gets frozen on exit. A tickle of the scroll wheel works too... only for the frozen camera.

Archived