Creatures not showing stripping :(

Hi. I am having an issue where creatures dont seem to want to strip for sex. 

I have Creature Framework, Defeat, Aroused Creatures and all the mods needed. My player strips just fine and correctly using the sexlab stripping setup. Animations for sex run smoothly so no T poses . 

Yet for example i was in a dungeon and got attacked by Draugr. I hit submit and got raped. 2 Draugr where involved. One stood close by and obviously was aroused as his lower half clothing vanished and he had a erect schlong. yet the one who animated with me remained dressed and had phanthom cock sex. lol

He was aroused as i hit my N key to check his aroused. I moved on through the dungeon and every draugr i met had sex with me but never undressed. I know in the past on previous game installs its worked. I am not using the very latest Creature Framework. I am using 1.10 pre2 - SE. The latest one is 1.10pre2A. I rolled back as the latest one didnt even show any mesh schlongs at any point.

Any help would be great. I have tried adjusting the Framework arousal threshold right down to 5! so i cant see that they are not aroused. I dont understand why even when sex starts they just wont schlongify. ?

Creatures don't "undress", the only thing they do when engaging in sexlab animations is changing meshes. The framework that handles this is the Creature framework.

There are several reasons as to why they won't change meshes.

1. The specific Draugr race is a slightly different race then a vanilla Draugr, and thus Creature Framework can't change meshes because it doesn't specifically know what kind of Draugr it is.

2. Creature framework somehow can't find the "nude" Draugr mesh, re-installing or updating to the newest version should fix this.

3. Creature framework is somehow broken, once again re-installing or updating should fix this.

Can you check by spawning in some more Draugrs (with different ID's) to see if all Draugrs are nude when enging in sex animations, or specifically certain Draugrs? (in the console: Help "Draugr" and then spawn in the Draugr with the ID on top of the list by typing the following line after clicking on your own character: placeatme xxxxxxxxx) 

I also remember Creature framework has a couple of self fixing debugs options in it's MCM, something like "reset ......" you could try running all these debugs to make sure it's not somehow stuck somewhere. 

Also something you could try is to re-install/update More Nasty Critters, because that should be sending "requests" to the creature framework. If something is broken here somehow that could also be causing bugs.

These are just some suggestions you could try from a LE Skyrim user (the principle is the same though), I can't guarantee any of these will fix it though.

Good luck nonetheless

I am SE user, and had same problem . And there have been alerady  same eport, about Creature not swap correctly with CF.   MCM setting about arousal did not solve issue. for us.

There have been same reports in each mod topic, CF ,MNC, and other creature,or animal mod which use CF.Most of them discribe  same problem as you mentioned.  They suddenly work again when we tweak many things,  but suddenly stop again. (or when you load save data, whch worked before,, then enter dungeon, ,,creature do not turn as nude, and not  show penis.or sometimes disappear penis etc.

Then if you did not use the 1.10pre2A,  but have used CF version which included in MNC SE pack,I could suggest, overrwite MNC se offered CF  by  standalone CF (1.10pre2A)

Some users recommend the way.  but you clear mentioned, you use standalone CF version, so after all, change CF version seems not solve issue as  true meaning. (but some user confirmed it worked, so there seems case, change CF work better)

As for me, I am ASOS user, then I can mange creatures which I hope to see creature animation  not use CF  with patch. ,then they do not swap anymore by CF.  it solve most of the issue at current.  but that means, I can not see mesh swapping. But ASOS  still change penis  size, with arousal level. 

So when I enter dungeon, all drugar show penis already, and attack my team. (they do not wear under-armor),but change penis size, and elect with arousal, and when  sexlab scene start by defeat,  

it show full elected penis. It work really stable for me (creatures VS my followers )

My conculusion is, there is no stable way to solve the issue about the creature which CF manage swapping mesh. 

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I am SE user, and had same problem . And there have been alerady  same eport, about Creature not swap correctly with CF.   MCM setting about arousal did not solve issue. for us.

There have been same reports in each mod topic, CF ,MNC, and other creature,or animal mod which use CF.Most of them discribe  same problem as you mentioned.  They suddenly work again when we tweak many things,  but suddenly stop again. (or when you load save data, whch worked before,, then enter dungeon, ,,creature do not turn as nude, and not  show penis.or sometimes disappear penis etc.

Then if you did not use the 1.10pre2A,  but have used CF version which included in MNC SE pack,I could suggest, overrwite MNC se offered CF  by  standalone CF (1.10pre2A)

Some users recommend the way.  but you clear mentioned, you use standalone CF version, so after all, change CF version seems not solve issue as  true meaning. (but some user confirmed it worked, so there seems case, change CF work better)

As for me, I am ASOS user, then I can mange creatures which I hope to see creature animation  not use CF  with patch. ,then they do not swap anymore by CF.  it solve most of the issue at current.  but that means, I can not see mesh swapping. But ASOS  still change penis  size, with arousal level. 

So when I enter dungeon, all drugar show penis already, and attack my team. (they do not wear under-armor),but change penis size, and elect with arousal, and when  sexlab scene start by defeat,  

it show full elected penis. It work really stable for me (creatures VS my followers )

My conculusion is, there is no stable way to solve the issue about the creature which CF manage swapping mesh. 

Thank you Greenmango for that response. i finally managed to get it working smoothly by dropping back to the older versions of both CF and MNC. seems the newest ones are buggy. Now its all working smoothly! 

3 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Creatures don't "undress", the only thing they do when engaging in sexlab animations is changing meshes. The framework that handles this is the Creature framework.

There are several reasons as to why they won't change meshes.

1. The specific Draugr race is a slightly different race then a vanilla Draugr, and thus Creature Framework can't change meshes because it doesn't specifically know what kind of Draugr it is.

2. Creature framework somehow can't find the "nude" Draugr mesh, re-installing or updating to the newest version should fix this.

3. Creature framework is somehow broken, once again re-installing or updating should fix this.

Can you check by spawning in some more Draugrs (with different ID's) to see if all Draugrs are nude when enging in sex animations, or specifically certain Draugrs? (in the console: Help "Draugr" and then spawn in the Draugr with the ID on top of the list by typing the following line after clicking on your own character: placeatme xxxxxxxxx) 

I also remember Creature framework has a couple of self fixing debugs options in it's MCM, something like "reset ......" you could try running all these debugs to make sure it's not somehow stuck somewhere. 

Also something you could try is to re-install/update More Nasty Critters, because that should be sending "requests" to the creature framework. If something is broken here somehow that could also be causing bugs.

These are just some suggestions you could try from a LE Skyrim user (the principle is the same though), I can't guarantee any of these will fix it though.

Good luck nonetheless

Nibbles your a hero to me due to your amazing animation talent and they are ALWAYS in my Skyrim world. Thank you. Your advice on this helped me a lot. Its all finally working now yay!

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, BK201_ said:

Out of the possible 3 reasons Nibbles listed, what was your problem? I'm having the same problem with the Draugr

Well maybe try this as this helped me recently.

Use the very latest Creature Framework version. But dont install the latest MNC. I installed the older one ( 11.4 CSE)

then test it out. set your arousal setting in the general section of Framework on your MCM to about 15.

Then go into your SL aroused mod MCM and set your self as an exbitionist and your curent outfit to 'naked'. Then linger around a Draugr or any creature and they should get aroused pretty quick and show their 'schlong'. Hope that helps. So short answer for me it was my MNC ( More Nasty Creatures) that was messing me up, not the latest Creature Framework.