DOAXVV Mod Posting/Mod Updates

been awhile since ive worked on anything, since im not havin any luck on grabbing anythin new in the game plus work plus other things of interest

there was a issue with the existing SSR misaki vanilla suit as of late due to patty patch so here i am trying to fix it and not much success on that matter

all i did was updated the new hash calls

Spoiler

image.png.36df7b34958564a62d8cd0456a3c99dd.png

image.png.9b5207422973c02af9059f15f5ff3e40.png

one is lace ini and another is mod ini

you will activate which ever is fancying you and yes i know there is no nude ver atm

Misaki_Wedding V1.2.zip

you also may have noticed that im terrible at transparency

EDIT: apparently this vanilla SSR keeps getting changed, and now its one hash for patty, misaki and helena

On 5/5/2020 at 8:03 AM, etsorhtt said:

Tested only on DMM version, would like some feedback from steam users.

The colors change with C properly though the ones from 2.11 don't seem to be there, only the originals. The Z button only alternates between small and big scrunchies for the default hair and doesn't change it. X doesn't do anything at all.

4 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

The colors change with C properly though the ones from 2.11 don't seem to be there, only the originals. The Z button only alternates between small and big scrunchies for the default hair and doesn't change it. X doesn't do anything at all.

Thanks for your feedback! Yeah, I was afraid the hashes wont match between dmm and steam.
If I find the time, I'll see what I can do.

4 hours ago, look4love said:

SSR_Event_Touenoubu(Honoka).zip 85.5 MB · 58 downloads

SSR_Event_Touenoubu(Marie).zip 58.9 MB · 53 downloads

alot of mix and match but use the preview folders for the key inputs

Nicely done. ? But I advise you to change your format for the preview. There is more than 250 MB of images, while the actual mod's size is less than 5 MB. ?

You can use this program to reduce the size of your images without loosing any quality. https://www.irfanview.com/ (save them as jpg, 95).

2 hours ago, Kastre said:

SSR Event Velvet Time Awakened Honoka

Only works with awakened suit, sorry.

This time comes with more hairy skin textures for Sayuri and Honoka, but only tested with Sayuri.

Cut the folders "DISABLED XR Skin Sayuri" and "DISABLED XR Skin Honoka" and paste in your Skin folder, type "N" in front of  "DISABLED" if you want to use any of this.

Enjoy!!

DOAX-VenusVacation_200602_161602.jpg.dbdb4db623b89945e185f5b4b684978f.jpg

XR SSR Event Velvet Time Awakened Honoka.7z 8.3 MB · 37 downloads

Plz post screens!!! This is a sexy af mod!

Hello everyone, It's been a while. Been stashing this for a long time, but i figured I'd share it now. It's another mod with Knight77 mesh that has been edited.

Nagisa Silverthorn Leaf SSR

Spoiler

2102966116_NagisaFinalPREV.png.d587db7e2c492a5a43fbf669a844c3b9.png

For all you(as she so lovingly refers to us) perverted dogs out there! Sorry, but we can't help ourselves with you looking like that!

Mesh by @knight77

Mod done by @dick kawasaki iirc.