How to change bodyslide/body of custom follower?

Princessochka

Hi! Downloaded custom follower and i really like it, but her body is too flat, almost like a boy. Google doesn't help at all, can't find any guide. Changing femalebody_0/1 changes the skin, but not the shapes. Hell, i can't even change her weight normally (with ingame command = neck seam, CK crashes all time, and with tes5edit i tried 5 times but it doesn't affect the game oO). + Follower has custom animations (which as i understand means if i switch for body with different skeleton it may break animations?). Damn, i'm completly lost.

So can somebody explain me please - how to switch custom follower bodyslide?

Also, if it is too hard, i have another idea - is it possible to make some invisible item for unused slot and make bodyslide for it (so it affects whole body and changes body appearing according to how i set bodyslide (bodyslided cloths with my preset i have change her appearance, but they use body armor slot)? If yes - can somebody guide me how can i make it?

And ya, i'm complete modding noob (i can't even use Creation Kit becouse it crashes all the time), so far all mod fixes i did were by poke method. Guys please help! Big THX in advance!

Follower i'm talking about is this
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BygvzgtAUDkrTWd6TVFRQVQ1Nms

15 minutes ago, Princessochka said:

Hi! Downloaded custom follower and i really like it, but her body is too flat, almost like a boy. Google doesn't help at all, can't find any guide. Changing femalebody_0/1 changes the skin, but not the shapes. Hell, i can't even change her weight normally (with ingame command = neck seam, CK crashes all time, and with tes5edit i tried 5 times but it doesn't affect the game oO). + Follower has custom animations (which as i understand means if i switch for body with different skeleton it may break animations?). Damn, i'm completly lost.

Also, if it is too hard, i have another idea - is it possible to make some invisible item for unused slot and make bodyslide for it (so it affects whole body and changes body appearing according to how i set bodyslide (bodyslided cloths with my preset i have change her appearance, but they use body armor slot)? If yes - can somebody guide me how can i make it?

And ya, i'm complete modding noob (i can't even use Creation Kit becouse it crashes all the time), so far all mod fixes i did were by poke method. Guys please help! Big THX in advance!

I am downloading the mod now just to look

What mod organiser do you use?

You mean this one?

IMG_1.thumb.jpg.ad02c18686ff64162bcfefd3a62dcb98.jpg

She doesn't have a body mesh as far as I can see. She just uses your body mesh. She does have her own skeleton though.

The skeleton should be in Data\meshes\actors\character\2B

Try replacing it with the skeleton.nif from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

17 minutes ago, Princessochka said:

I won't be at my PC for a while but the mod installs it's meshes to

meshes/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body

This contains the feet and hands meshes

meshes/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body/HDT

Contains the Body Meshes

If you are using the NMM as a Mod manager then these will be in your skyrim/data folder or if you are using MO (or Vortex, I think) then there will be a folder structure created for this Mod alone to use.

You need to replace the meshes with CBBE ones or the skin textures will not match. If you use UUNP then you will need to replace texture files with UNP ones (this follower's texture files are in textures/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body)

26 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I have the mod from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7749-2b-follower/

I never got around to installing it but the folder structure doesn't appear to have any of what you posted.

Well I just installed the above version and it didn't go well. Ran around Understone Keep trying to find her but no luck. Went to the support thread and lots of people had this problem.

Also she doesn't have a body as such - her clothes are her body and cannot be removed.

Verdict - not worth the hassle.

33 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I am downloading the mod now just to look

What mod organiser do you use?

Mod Organizer Classic

32 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You mean this one?

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1.thumb.jpg.ad02c18686ff64162bcfefd3a62dcb98.jpg

She doesn't have a body mesh as far as I can see. She just uses your body mesh. She does have her own skeleton though.

The skeleton should be in Data\meshes\actors\character\2B

Try replacing it with the skeleton.nif from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I have the mod from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7749-2b-follower/

I never got around to installing it but the folder structure doesn't appear to have any of what you posted.

I guess this is a different mod. The one i'm using is in head post. It has a really great combat animations so i don't wont to switch for another. And this mod doesn't have such folder, tho making it and adding skeleton.nif doesn't seem to change things.

34 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

meshes/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body

This contains the feet and hands meshes

meshes/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body/HDT

Contains the Body Meshes

If you are using the NMM as a Mod manager then these will be in your skyrim/data folder or if you are using MO (or Vortex, I think) then there will be a folder structure created for this Mod alone to use.

You need to replace the meshes with CBBE ones or the skin textures will not match. If you use UUNP then you will need to replace texture files with UNP ones (this follower's texture files are in textures/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body)

I tried to switch femalebody_0/1 (tried with hands and feet too) in the "meshes/0_MAFkit/body/cbbe_slim_body/HDT", but it didn't affect her shapes, she is still skinny.

1 hour ago, Princessochka said:

572332597_B2FollowerBody2020-02-12232704.jpg.404bb448d5fc4e9d45adcaa4fca9d4a8.jpg

You need to replace the femalebody_1 and _0 files. The armor is only for this body type.

Download this and replace the body and armor files. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98081?tab=files

Okay guys, i guess i'm retarded, but i used different femalebody_0/1 and it works now. Tho, still there is problem with weight (even tho i changed weight to 100 using tes5edit her weight in game is still 1, so when i load the game she has neck seam, and weight changes only with setnpcweight), + there is not a big, but still some face and body colour difference - how can i blend it so colours match?

17 hours ago, Princessochka said:

Okay guys, i guess i'm retarded, but i used different femalebody_0/1 and it works now. Tho, still there is problem with weight (even tho i changed weight to 100 using tes5edit her weight in game is still 1, so when i load the game she has neck seam, and weight changes only with setnpcweight), + there is not a big, but still some face and body colour difference - how can i blend it so colours match?

Sending you a PM soonish, so keep an eye out for it.

Archived