Hyungry's Gay Machinima Collection (NEW 9/29/20)

Well damn, I lost count of how many rounds they had atthe End, felt a bit like the Fast and Furious Movies.. always a last Job.. xD

But it was well done, damn!

May I ask what Cum Textures you have, are they the Vanilla ones? Cause in my Game it looks more like piss.

2 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

What happened to the previous post ?

I didn't have time to read your answer @hyungry ?

It was taken down bc one of my videos were deemed inappropriate lol but I just said

thank you for even checking it out my stuff! Giving an almost boner to a straight person is definitely an achievement lmao.

And I manage to get my camera shots with some good finger grease... some tinkering with the camera settings and a whole lot of patience with trial and error ?

1 hour ago, Darnexx said:

Well damn, I lost count of how many rounds they had atthe End, felt a bit like the Fast and Furious Movies.. always a last Job.. xD

But it was well done, damn!

May I ask what Cum Textures you have, are they the Vanilla ones? Cause in my Game it looks more like piss.

Thanks a lot hahaha! I believe I used this cum texture which can be found here

3 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Hey, just wanted to say I love your Machinima's and the stories you put together are incredible. I actually saw the first one on Naughty Machinima. Anyway, keep up the good work and can't wait to see more. ?

tysm!!! your kind words mean a lot to me ?❤️

23 hours ago, Loki_120 said:

I love this, thank you for posting.

Glad you loved it ☺️❤️

20 hours ago, Bunn!3 said:

I love these movies! The mods were so greatly used. The flow was so antural. I almost forget they arent real people. ??

Thank you! That’s definitely the vibe I was going for! More realistic and wholesome hehe ? 

very well done. love the editing and music and the sims are good looking (ooo steven..swoons). i only seen The Dad Next Door but looking forward to watch the others since it's so good. hope to see more daddy like characters like steven in the future, maybe in a more passive role. :)

On 2/21/2020 at 1:09 AM, LuvrBot said:

very well done. love the editing and music and the sims are good looking (ooo steven..swoons). i only seen The Dad Next Door but looking forward to watch the others since it's so good. hope to see more daddy like characters like steven in the future, maybe in a more passive role. :)

Thank you! it’s great when ppl enjoy the small details that go into the videos I make ? and I agree, Steven is definitely a hunk hehe. 

I’ll definitely be making more videos in the future so stay tuned!! 

4 hours ago, renamamiya11 said:

What penis models did you use in your machinimas, they look so good, is it the lighting or what? 

Haha it could very well be the lighting! But I used Noir’s penis model for Home From College then switched to Simdulgence’s penis plus model for The Dad Next Door! 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, trey766 said:

Where can i down the handsome sims?

Hey! Sorry but none of them are available for download. I have so many different CC that I really don't remember which ones I put on him to put him up for download lol :(

On 3/7/2020 at 5:57 AM, hyungry said:

Hey! Sorry but none of them are available for download. I have so many different CC that I really don't remember which ones I put on him to put him up for download lol :(

your sims looks good enough they probably be okay without cc too i think