Hyungry's Gay Machinima Collection (NEW 9/29/20)

• 2 weeks later...

That was so cute! I really enjoyed this longer video and it was a slow burner too and that was so unexpected (can't remember if that was mentioned before this was released but if so....I forgot).

I really enjoyed it. Great work!

There is one small thing-

There was a few scenes where the characters were speaking (not a sexual scene) and I felt like the music was kinda overpowering/too loud. It was almost a distraction but it didn't take much work for me to try to ignore it. Just thought I'd point it out even though it didn't bother me too much, it was something my ears picked up on.

But other than that small thing, I really liked it. Great work.

7 hours ago, RozseTww said:

There is one small thing-

There was a few scenes where the characters were speaking (not a sexual scene) and I felt like the music was kinda overpowering/too loud. It was almost a distraction but it didn't take much work for me to try to ignore it. Just thought I'd point it out even though it didn't bother me too much, it was something my ears picked up on.

But other than that small thing, I really liked it. Great work.

Thanks for the input. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind in the future. Glad you enjoyed it, none the less!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi  @hyungry, would it be possible to make .txt or .srt subtitles available for all of your videos so anyone can translate them into any language? Could you publish the package on Google Drive?

I noticed that you shared one video on YouTube, could you please add a subtitle file where the viewer could then use the translator?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jmm456 said:

Just found your work on Tubegalore.  Watched everything you;ve posted.  Great work.   This may sound wierd but it;s kind of my thing: you do agreat job with feet and realistic sneakers.  Look forward to seeing more.

I didn't know that my stuff was being posted there lol, oh well. You can find my more recent work here https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/hyungry

• 1 month later...

@hyungry Thank you so much for your awesome and inspirational work! Love the amazing details, wording, and length of your videos. Could you please let me know which mod(s) you used in your Teen/Gym Teacher video that showed the amazing internal climaxes? I've looked at all the WW mods and couldn't find it. Would greatly appreciate your guidance. 

6 hours ago, Isetio said:

@hyungry Thank you so much for your awesome and inspirational work! Love the amazing details, wording, and length of your videos. Could you please let me know which mod(s) you used in your Teen/Gym Teacher video that showed the amazing internal climaxes? I've looked at all the WW mods and couldn't find it. Would greatly appreciate your guidance. 

Sorry, I made those myself in a 3D software called Source Film Maker. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your boys! I was hunting high and low trying to figure out the mods and cc you used in your beautiful videos, and while I had found a lot, you sharing filled in some puzzle pieces I was missing. I'm still learning a lot, and this was so helpful. 

While I've played Sims since v1, it's down to you introducing me to the WW side of things through your hot sexy videos and hotass video boys that I'm even here at LL. You're a legend!  Huge fan, you're the best.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, DimensionWitch said:

it's been forever since you'0ve done anything... :( I don't know what happened but hope you'll be back soon, really like your work ^^

Click on the link under his post to his Twitter.  He posts there often and has done some recent stuff. Pretty sure that everything eventually goes public that is posted there.

Not sure why there hasn't been a post here more recently.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 1:27 PM, DimensionWitch said:

it's been forever since you've done anything... :( I don't know what happened but hope you'll be back soon, really like your work ^^

Almost everything is on either his patreon or his gumroad page now.

Yes, everything is released eventually but it takes 2 months for the stuff to be released for free. You either sign to his patreon ($13 a month) or buy his videos straight up from his gumroad page with most of them being over $10 on release (example, his latest video is $13 and was originally released around july 13th. It's to be released on october 8th).

Not saying that's good or bad; just letting you know what you'll find.

Edited by rev22x20
  • 8 months later...

I’m probably a couple years late to the party, but (Hyungry) I’m really really much of a fan of the Step Education series! I love the story telling, I love the plot twists, I love the bond that Jason and Zach have! Very very well designed and thought out spoken from a former Art major. When I first started watching, I saw myself in Zach’s shoes as a teenager growing through puberty, 100%.  Whole time I thought “that was totally me growing up!!!” As for Jason’s Alone Time, I loved how you wanted to play around with a different style and give a different perspective on the series. Caught me off guard noticing that they looked different (lol) and the voices (which I loved)! Personally I thought it was okay, but would still love and die to see a part 4! I think that series is at its peak. Don’t like the wife (just putting it out there hahaha) and we’d all love to see the series continue! I’m trying my best to replicate the house in the game based on the videos but I’m aware that you CC’s for the car and anime posters. Nonetheless, phenomenal job! Your amazing! Keep slaying!! Keep up the hard work! And hope it continues :)

Edited by lastnamecervantes