Hyungry's Gay Machinima Collection (NEW 9/29/20)

2 hours ago, Asimtale said:

Absolutely Phenomenal work from the story line to the animations and graphics it all came together in a symphony of excellence. I look forward to the next part as well as all of your future projects.

Thank you!! ❤️ Definitely hope I won't disappoint!

35 minutes ago, PrintScreen said:

What mod or animation do you use for sims to hold their penis properly when they go to pee?

So I use the regular wickedwhims 'naturism' option which lets your sim pee wherever they want  (and the penis turns hard while they pee) but it only works if their bladder is in the yellow/orange zone I think. I use another mod that lets me control their needs to whatever level I want it to be lol. You just click anywhere > wicked > naturism > pee here or something like that. Hope that helps!

I made a special little CG set for reaching 200 followers on Twitter, feat Jun & Drew from Oh My Delinquent

Hope ya like it! ?

Drew learns the art of 'sending nudes' which flusters his mans, Jun + BONUS IMAGE!

Jun_1.png.7e5069f004374c41b6f5d068e6a462c4.png

Drew_1.png.8df60bb4eff0a61ddcc7f0c0ce699bd6.png

Drew_2.png.59a4c062571ee43593f061f909d9163b.png

Jun_2.png.f0a5b3c58e81a2931c09db2dea42a986.png

Jun_Drew.png.c93c2bf2f495ffd8c79af76423777819.png

On 14/04/2020 at 23:42, hyungry said:

Obrigado!! ❤️  Definitivamente espero que não desaponte!

Então, eu uso a opção 'naturismo' regular de wickedwhims, que permite que seu sim faça xixi onde quiser (e o pênis fica duro enquanto faz xixi), mas só funciona se a bexiga estiver na zona amarela / laranja, eu acho. Eu uso outro mod que me permite controlar suas necessidades para qualquer nível que eu queira que seja lol. Você apenas clica em qualquer lugar> mau> naturismo> fazer xixi aqui ou algo assim. Espero que ajude!

I also use this WW option. But my sims hold the "air". I think I must have some models of penis incompatible with this animation. Thanks for the answer, anyway. Your videos are awesome!

5 minutes ago, PrintScreen said:

I also use this WW option. But my sims hold the "air". I think I must have some models of penis incompatible with this animation. Thanks for the answer, anyway. Your videos are awesome!

That’s weird. It seems to work with every penis model I’ve tried. Simdulgence and Noir’s. Hope you can figure it out soon! And thanks!

Finished the latest episode and I can't wait for more! ? They didn't even kiss... will this evolve into romance? will the mother be heart-broken? will there be legal ramifications? I must know!! ? (I can only imagine the amount of work you put into this but it would be pretty cool to make it into a series and expand it)

On another note the car sequence was great! You had nothing to worry about! ☺️

1 hour ago, tzarevnaofsuburbs said:

Just watched the new ep and I gotta say the talentry, the cinematography, wow! Amazing as always.

1 hour ago, DimensionWitch said:

Finished the latest episode and I can't wait for more! ? They didn't even kiss... will this evolve into romance? will the mother be heart-broken? will there be legal ramifications? I must know!! ? (I can only imagine the amount of work you put into this but it would be pretty cool to make it into a series and expand it)

On another note the car sequence was great! You had nothing to worry about! ☺️

Thank you both so much, esp for being avid viewers haha. I definitely won't leave it hanging though so you'll just have to wait to find out hehe ?

been watching all the videos and I love each stories  though I am more of a bara fan so I hope I can see more buff guys or stories like a gym goer falling in love to his trainer or student falling in love to his PE teacher kind of things (or even reverse hehehe). I would understand the hesitation though since the body will be disproportionate and that might mess up the animation and the placement to certain objects or pretty much it won't appeal to a larger audience here but hey, it won't hurt to dream, right? Anyways, more power to you.

14 hours ago, Asimtale said:

I love these little quick stories your doing please keep them coming if it's not to much stress on you.

Haha yeah I love making them in my down time so there will definitely be more! 

14 hours ago, Athlon69 said:

been watching all the videos and I love each stories  though I am more of a bara fan so I hope I can see more buff guys or stories like a gym goer falling in love to his trainer or student falling in love to his PE teacher kind of things (or even reverse hehehe). I would understand the hesitation though since the body will be disproportionate and that might mess up the animation and the placement to certain objects or pretty much it won't appeal to a larger audience here but hey, it won't hurt to dream, right? Anyways, more power to you.

Thanks! Trust me, I love Bara too so I’ve definitely tried but yes, when they’re too big the animations clip too much. For comics and such it’s easier because you can edit them but when it comes to video it’s nearly impossible lol. I try my best to make my characters somewhat as muscular as I can without it distorting too much ? but I’ve also had those kinds of scenarios in mind lol

Omg just seeing your movies made me want to make my own. Thinking about how smoothly they run makes me think about how much hard work you had to put in to make them so perfect and I applaud you for that. I say movies but I've only really seen Step Education but I can't wait to see the rest! Small question, are you thinking of doing sequels or are the movies just solo runs (I ask this because I was so hooked on to the relationship between Jason and Zack that I wanted to know where it'd go after for the next 5 days and after the mom came back)? I love your work so much. Keep up the amazing work! ❤❤❤

tenor (1).gif

2 hours ago, ScruffyNuggets0052 said:

Omg just seeing your movies made me want to make my own. Thinking about how smoothly they run makes me think about how much hard work you had to put in to make them so perfect and I applaud you for that. I say movies but I've only really seen Step Education but I can't wait to see the rest! Small question, are you thinking of doing sequels or are the movies just solo runs (I ask this because I was so hooked on to the relationship between Jason and Zack that I wanted to know where it'd go after for the next 5 days and after the mom came back)? I love your work so much. Keep up the amazing work! ❤❤❤

tenor (1).gif

Thanks a lot! If you ever do make your own movies, I’d love to see it! 

As for sequels, a lot of my stories definitely have potential for a sequel... it’s more of just thinking of more ideas haha. Step Education however... it’s sequel is currently in progress ?

On 4/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, hyungry said:

Thanks a lot! If you ever do make your own movies, I’d love to see it! 

As for sequels, a lot of my stories definitely have potential for a sequel... it’s more of just thinking of more ideas haha. Step Education however... it’s sequel is currently in progress ?

ILY❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️YOU ARE A GOD

long-live-the-king.gif

Hey everyone! I've created an image set of Steven Ken,

the original daddy and stud muffin from 'The Dad Next Door' to celebrate getting 500+ followers on Twitter!

Hope you guys like it! ❤️

Steven_1.png.1bbac304530acb0c5b71695469c7926c.png

Spoiler

Steven_2.png.f4502d8fb469848db2bfe5efa05a8492.png

Steven_4.png.a427a269d5919a3693b7d612f91b48d2.png

Steven_3.png.06bf0e90ee1530efe19f0c61e62d8848.png

Steven_5.png.e370198d30a799c6575cc75c38e6ad43.png

Steven_6.png.a11971bb13d328d4b019a1e5a212af03.png

Steven_7.png.604532608f4cd3ba6dd346e03d332cb3.png

If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably already seen these! A few teaser pics for Step Education 2!

We're still in early stages so don't expect a release anytime soon! I just released the teasers early for reaching follower milestones hehe

P_1.png.ddc1e49a8151288c10a789240e6d35fc.png

P_3.png.635701b79e75dd2401034535c4f94cce.png

P_4.png.c0f2adbc1c7646aa87d4f54a26461e1d.png

P_2.png.9d0634382cc547e7fba6c24a8635541c.png

preview_1.png.f2335802506a7b1ec8af07ca39f7b0eb.png

3 hours ago, ScruffyNuggets0052 said:

Do you happen to know what's the name of the song from the end of The Dad Next Door? Just rewatched it and I swear I've heard of it somewhere!???

It’s from Tonari No Kaibutsu Kun’s OST lol. I don’t remember the exact name but it’s the main theme song!