Hi, I'm not sure if it's from this mod but I'm having a weird problem whenever my character have the "fertile" spell/perk active. Arousal from spunk stops working for my character, all control keys from spunk and sexout positioning stops working whenever the spell/perk is active.

Had a look at the fertile effects, there's nothing in there but a couple of buffs, so the issue isn't at my end.

Update 20160204.1:

Adjustments to Pregnancy buffs for creatures, all now have some negative effect

Added buffs for Brahmin & Spore plant pregnancy

Reduced some spell effects durations from 99days to 1 hour ( they should have been removed by scripts anyway)

I was about to post my issue from yesterday (which I had first posted in the SexoutNG thread) regarding Positioning not working when I had PregnancyV3 enabled, but then I saw that update and gave it a try.

It's fixed now.  I can have PregnancyV3 running and Positioning works just fine now.  Thanks!

Hmm well I didn't do anything on anything related to the fertility spells so more likely you fixed something else somehow :)

The only thing I did between the failed test and the successful test was install the new patch.  I suppose it's possible my original download of the mod was corrupt and causing the issue.  The new patch would then have fixed that.

Update: the issue with Positioning is back after about 15 minutes of playing.  As far as I can tell, whatever broke it happened between one masturbation test and another about 15 minutes later.  The only thing I did during the time between was talk to Ringo and loot some of the stuff in his shack.  Also played Caravan.   I've tried removing Pregnancy and readding it.  Positioning works with Pregnancy off, it does not work if it's on.

From looking at the logs, it seems Positioning doesn't seem to think the player is in sex when Pregnancy is loaded.  This occurs even when using masturbation, so the player is the only one involved.

"Pos: Player still not sexout in use. Aborting"

If Pregnancy is off, Pos detects the sex properly.

Does anyone know of a way to get Mod Organizer to output the load order?  I don't feel like typing all this out.

Update 2: It seems the issue can be fixed by uninstalling Pregnancy, doing a clean save, and then reinstalling Pregnancy.  Unfortunately this is hardly a workaround as it undoes all player status related to the mod and resets all of the configuration options.

By the way, the .esm in question is SexoutPregnancyV3.esm, just to be clear.  I have done multiple tests with that and other .esm's and .esp's loaded and unloaded.  This is the one that is causing the trouble with positioning.

Update: the issue with Positioning is back after about 15 minutes of playing.  As far as I can tell, whatever broke it happened between one masturbation test and another about 15 minutes later.  The only thing I did during the time between was talk to Ringo and loot some of the stuff in his shack.  Also played Caravan.   I've tried removing Pregnancy and readding it.  Positioning works with Pregnancy off, it does not work if it's on.

From looking at the logs, it seems Positioning doesn't seem to think the player is in sex when Pregnancy is loaded.  This occurs even when using masturbation, so the player is the only one involved.

Does anyone know of a way to get Mod Organizer to output the load order?  I don't feel like typing all this out.

Update 2: It seems the issue can be fixed by uninstalling Pregnancy, doing a clean save, and then reinstalling Pregnancy.  Unfortunately this is hardly a workaround as it undoes all player status related to the mod and resets all of the configuration options.

By the way, the .esm in question is SexoutPregnancyV3.esm, just to be clear.  I have done multiple tests with that and other .esm's and .esp's loaded and unloaded.  This is the one that is causing the trouble with positioning.

Well no idea how it would interfere with them as the only thing pregnancy does is look at the flags for sex happening to know whether to add a fertility token to an actor. It is read only does not give any orders to Sexout and has nothing to do with positioning. Most of the work is done monitoring Spunk.

I've never used positioning itself, but wasn't it integrated into SexoutNG and made redundant?

The above copy worked fine for me until recently I got the same with positioning.  Still not sure if it's pregnancy.  The only difference I could tell was that the PC had the fertile effect when positioning quit, whereas when it worked fine when they didn't.  Spunk arousal also went null and stayed there for the PC (normal for the NPC).

This using the latest Sexout beta.

Well no idea how it would interfere with them as the only thing pregnancy does is look at the flags for sex happening to know whether to add a fertility token to an actor. It is read only does not give any orders to Sexout and has nothing to do with positioning. Most of the work is done monitoring Spunk.

I've never used positioning itself, but wasn't it integrated into SexoutNG and made redundant?

The version of Positioning I'm using is the one included with SexoutNG.  This is using all the latest versions as of a couple days ago.  I am using the latest Stable version of SexoutNG, by the way, not the beta.

The version of Positioning I'm using is the one included with SexoutNG.  This is using all the latest versions as of a couple days ago.  I am using the latest Stable version of SexoutNG, by the way, not the beta.

Ah that would be correct then, unfortunately I don't have FONV installed so can't do any testing to reproduce bugs.

Would you mind if I tried to fix it myself?  It would involve me messing around with your mod and possibly releasing my own patch, if I can find and fix the problem.

My current theory is that somehow the fertile token is preventing Pos from detecting that sex is happening.  I'm not sure why, but I might be able to find the answer once I am looking at the code.  But I won't do it unless you don't mind.  I know some people don't like others screwing with their code.

I'm a programmer/game designer myself, admittedly pretty new at all this, but I can read code reasonably well, especially if it's well documented.  And I enjoy fixing things anyway, so this sort of thing is fun for me.

Update:

Here are my test notes in case you or anyone might find them useful:

Positioning breaks when Pregnancy is enabled if the player has been given a fertility token, however I don't think it's the token that's causing it.

If the token is removed by turning off fertility in the MCM menu, Positioning still won't work.

However, if you use the reset option in MCM to reset all player variables and tokens, Positioning starts working again.  This also works if you reset ALL tokens/vars, ie NPC's and others, but the key is that the player's vars and tokens are reset.  This could mean the culprit is a variable.

Also: If Pregnancy sets the token after positioning has started working during a scene, it won't interfere with positioning, indicating that the problem is definitely related to positioning simply not being able to detect that the scene started.  

My theory is that whatever broke Positioning isn't necessarily the token, but something that gets set at the same time as the token.  It's hard to know exactly what that would be without looking at the code, but I think I'm closer to nailing this down.

Would you mind if I tried to fix it myself?  It would involve me messing around with your mod and possibly releasing my own patch, if I can find and fix the problem.

My current theory is that somehow the fertile token is preventing Pos from detecting that sex is happening.  I'm not sure why, but I might be able to find the answer once I am looking at the code.  But I won't do it unless you don't mind.  I know some people don't like others screwing with their code.

I'm a programmer/game designer myself, admittedly pretty new at all this, but I can read code reasonably well, especially if it's well documented.  And I enjoy fixing things anyway, so this sort of thing is fun for me.

Update:

Here are my test notes in case you or anyone might find them useful:

Positioning breaks when Pregnancy is enabled if the player has been given a fertility token, however I don't think it's the token that's causing it.

If the token is removed by turning off fertility in the MCM menu, Positioning still won't work.

However, if you use the reset option in MCM to reset all player variables and tokens, Positioning starts working again.  This also works if you reset ALL tokens/vars, ie NPC's and others, but the key is that the player's vars and tokens are reset.  This could mean the culprit is a variable.

Also: If Pregnancy sets the token after positioning has started working during a scene, it won't interfere with positioning, indicating that the problem is definitely related to positioning simply not being able to detect that the scene started.  

My theory is that whatever broke Positioning isn't necessarily the token, but something that gets set at the same time as the token.  It's hard to know exactly what that would be without looking at the code, but I think I'm closer to nailing this down.

Go for it, I'm happy for anyone to take over if they like I'm not an expert coder and there's a lot that could be done better I suspect. I you have any questions on the weirdness of anything just ask, because some of it was necessary weirdness due to GECKisms and max script size etc.

@shadow2k: If you are using Sexout '97 beta 3 or 4, there is a bug that (maybe intermittently, dependent on timing of scanner and other mods calling fnSexoutActorInUse) stops positioning working. Upgrading to beta 5+ should fix it.

If you are using beta 5, but accidentally clicked 'recompile all scripts' for a sexout mod in the GECK while using beta 3, you will still be using the the old versions.

I wouldn't want to discourage you from digging around in the GECK ;), but I suspect Pregnancy is innocent.

@shadow2k: If you are using Sexout '97 beta 3 or 4, there is a bug that (maybe intermittently, dependent on timing of scanner and other mods calling fnSexoutActorInUse) stops positioning working. Upgrading to beta 5+ should fix it.

If you are using beta 5, but accidentally clicked 'recompile all scripts' for a sexout mod in the GECK while using beta 3, you will still be using the the old versions.

I wouldn't want to discourage you from digging around in the GECK ;), but I suspect Pregnancy is innocent.

Well that makes sense because my scripts do check against fnSexoutActorInUse to prevent adding any tokens to actors while sex is occurring because that would cause NPCs to re-equip Armor/Guns etc.

I've lately been avoiding betas of all kinds since I deal with enough bugs in my own work and don't particularly like dealing with them when I'm not working.  But so far my attempts to troubleshoot this issue have not met with much success.  I can understand the code, but trying to come up with a solution is taking quite alot of time.

I may go ahead and install the latest beta anyway.  Reinstalling stable about 3 times so far hasn't really helped.

It might also fix another bug I've found in positioning where changing to a new position doesn't update the reference, so any scripts that are animation dependent (like ZaZ and Animation Management) stop working.  If I had a better method for testing and replication I could even post a bug report, but I was hoping to be able to test it more first.

Yeah, I spotted it happen with beta 5, and someone else reported it with stable, so I guess there is another cause. There will be a possible fix in beta 6, it is a tricky bug to track down unfortunately.

It might also fix another bug I've found in positioning where changing to a new position doesn't update the reference, so any scripts that are animation dependent (like ZaZ and Animation Management) stop working.  If I had a better method for testing and replication I could even post a bug report, but I was hoping to be able to test it more first.

I don't understand what you mean, could you elaborate?

We should move this discussion to beta thread, since I can say for sure that even if pregnancy is triggering the issue, the bug is at sexout's end. 

Yeah, I spotted it happen with beta 5, and someone else reported it with stable, so I guess there is another cause. There will be a possible fix in beta 6, it is a tricky bug to track down unfortunately.

I don't understand what you mean, could you elaborate?

We should move this discussion to beta thread, since I can say for sure that even if pregnancy is triggering the issue, the bug is at sexout's end. 

My intention was to post there once I had enough info to post a reproducable bug report.  This is still the plan.

Help, so in short, My player gets pregnant. It looks fine (i have it set to a max of P3) after a little while, my character's belly will start to shrink in size to the normal size. I check my MISC section in my Pipboy and I can't find any tokens while I still have the belly to indicate pregnancy or anything. Can someone help me out?

Thank you for the info on the tokens. I have one more question, I have the maternity clothes installed and I want to spawn them in game with consoles to see what they look like (can't find them in game, and also wanna see if they are working) Somebody tell me the ID's or how to find the ID's?

Thanks for the debugging and token info. I had one more question. I have the maternity clothes installed and want to make sure they're working and what they look like. Can someone tell me their in game ID to spawn them? Or atleast how to find out how to find the ID?

And also, Is there a way to find out how long I have until I give birth?

Thank you for the info on the tokens. I have one more question, I have the maternity clothes installed and I want to spawn them in game with consoles to see what they look like (can't find them in game, and also wanna see if they are working) Somebody tell me the ID's or how to find the ID's?

Thanks for the debugging and token info. I had one more question. I have the maternity clothes installed and want to make sure they're working and what they look like. Can someone tell me their in game ID to spawn them? Or atleast how to find out how to find the ID?

Without Sexout store FNVEdit is only way to find outfits, there's over a hundred variations. The all Start with SexoutS.

The medical scanner shows hours till birth

Without Sexout store FNVEdit is only way to find outfits, there's over a hundred variations. The all Start with SexoutS.

I have the Sexout Store, but I don't know where it is.

Also I saw in the medical scanner, and is it counting real life hours? Because I went to sleep/waited to see if the hours would go down and it didn't. Any way I can also make the time go down so I'm not pregnant as long?

I have the Sexout Store, but I don't know where it is.

Also I saw in the medical scanner, and is it counting real life hours? Because I went to sleep/waited to see if the hours would go down and it didn't. Any way I can also make the time go down so I'm not pregnant as long?

The store is on the road going west from Goodsprings.

The hours are in game hours, pregnancy duration can be adjusted by a slider in MCM 5%-500%.

Most Pregnancy scripts only run once every 30min game time to reduce lag so after sleeping/waiting you may need to wait 30min gametime for them to catch up.

Is there a way to make the pregnancy script run more frequently? So I can have a better understanding of when to go into combat and not.

There is if you have scripting knowledge but, it should not affect combat at all its merely a way of staggering it so there aren't a dozen NPCs in the cell all running the same script every second, and there's no need for pregnancy to be checked more frequently than 30min game time. Even if you did a 200hr game time pregnancy will still take 200hours game time even if it runs every second.

Uh, did the pregnancy timer in captial wastland of TTW fixed?

I have problems using it, the counter goes all zero and refuse to count remaining time after ovum got impreg. 

Did someone other then me having the same problem? or just something I was setting wrong?

TTW probably screws it up if it reverses time just like in real life :P

I just looked, there is code in there that should prevent that being an issue, but I no longer have NV or TTW installed to test it.