IGNORED

concealed two way mirrors

i have a request - a modification for the two-way mirror. can anyone create a series of everyday two way mirror so they can be use to hide video camera's behind false walls.

also objects that act as doors but don't look like a door to hide rooms vaults etc. currently there's only a bookcase which would look out of place in a bathroom, dungeon, etc.

thanks

@black_ravensif you search sim domination, there is one double door hidden bookcase that you can grab.  It's still not ideal for any other room other than living/bedroom.

Also, came across this bundle - its not what you're looking for but i think there are pieces within the bundle that you might find useful.  Will keep you in mind if I come across anything like a 1 way mirror/window.  Supposedly there might be one in Get to Work, but not 100% sure.  Anyhow, if you find one, kindly share.  ty and gl.

https://sg5150.tumblr.com/post/182315913489/sg5150-speak-thru-transfer-window-maxis-design

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 10:52 PM, black_ravens said:

i have a request - a modification for the two-way mirror. can anyone create a series of everyday two way mirror so they can be use to hide video camera's behind false walls.

also objects that act as doors but don't look like a door to hide rooms vaults etc. currently there's only a bookcase which would look out of place in a bathroom, dungeon, etc.

thanks

I came across these two-way mirrors (at the top of the page), if you're still interested;

http://sims4studio.com/thread/2263/brujahs-studio?page=2&scrollTo=72174