Whicked WHims

Mary,

If you downloaded the Sims4 with Origin, make sure you put Origin in OFFLINE MODE, and exit the game completely. If you have done this and nothing happens; then download the Sims4Tray Importer and it will help find the BROKEN CC found in your game that is causing it to react to the game itself. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful day! ❣️

On 2/6/2020 at 2:42 AM, Oops19 said:

Once again the game version and WW version should match somehow.

Without more details one can guess that a game update broke it. Rolling back to the previous game version may be impossible without a backup.

The WW mod that worked before to me was up to date... I've updated and it stop to work. So I've deleted the new and put back the old one. But it don't work anymore.

The game mod advice show that is installed, but there's no WW advices anymore or WW interactions. Only the nude mod is working right now.

Someone can help me?

On 2/5/2020 at 4:37 AM, AsianBarbie said:

Mary,

If you downloaded the Sims4 with Origin, make sure you put Origin in OFFLINE MODE, and exit the game completely. If you have done this and nothing happens; then download the Sims4Tray Importer and it will help find the BROKEN CC found in your game that is causing it to react to the game itself. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful day! ❣️

My the Sims 4 don't have Origin. But I would to know where can I download the "the sims4 Tray Importer" and try to fix this. Ty

On 2/4/2020 at 9:54 PM, maryd1989 said:

Hi my name is Mary 

ive downloaded whicked whims n it doesnt seem to work! 

has anyone else have the same problem?? please write back 

thx u 

I just now updated my game via Origin and WW 147i is still working just fine.

Archived