As you say its a bug, it should be reduce charisma. Easy mistake to make, but its very bad because 'damage actor value' is always permanent so should never be used for SPECIAL attributes. There is nothing you can do (including clean save) to restore it, except use a console command (player.modAV Charisma 1).

Well, the idea of permanently reducing player's charisma after drinking bottles of piss in front of people makes sense to me, but by looking at the design of the mod it's probably just an oversight. The fact that there's no indication that your charisma has been reduced permanently makes it annoying though.

Even though I like most of the ideas and their execution, I have to admit that the mod in general isn't very user friendly. It doesn't use quest markers, quest entries or any other kind of messages that inform the player about its progression. Still, this is one of the better mods with different scenarios, dialogues and stuff. Really needs to be polished and expanded.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, the idea of permanently reducing player's charisma after drinking bottles of piss in front of people makes sense to me, but by looking at the design of the mod it's probably just an oversight. The fact that there's no indication that your charisma has been reduced permanently makes it annoying though.

dangit, I would be a prime example of this!!

I've been racking my brains and going through my inventory, and stats, everything, trying to figure out what caused my charisma is down and why I couldn't get it to go back up. 

I know this was discussed back in Oct. Nov, but I just now saw it.    so here's a belated thanks for just posting/talking about it.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The version in the OP does not work with Sexout '84 because some of the animation numbers have changed. Use this version attached:

Change log:

- Anim number 12003 updated to 301

- Anim number 12002 updated to 812

- Ultraluxe piss bottle charisma penalty is no longer permanent

- Blotto Intelligence penalty is no longer permanent

- Fixed FNVEdit Error - broken package 'msexPatrolCurrentLocation' had location field previously unset (illegal), it is now changed to 'current location'. I presume thats what Mavia intended.

- On load mod info console print has '(Sexout '84 update)' appended, and it checks which version of Sexout you are using and complains if its less than '84.

Note: It is possible I missed one of the animations somewhere, if you notice actors standing in the same spot doing nothing rather than pissing/fisting/whatever other depravities Mavia seems to be implying, let me know where it happened.

Warning: This version will not work with Sexout versions prior '84

This is Mavia's mod and I am not adopting it, just updating to work with current sexout since she isn't currently active modding.

-----

@ Mavia: I hope I didn't upset you uploading this, I can delete it if you wish. Or maybe you could add it to OP.

-----

Note: this version still requires the msexTopsOffice.esm from the OP, but replaces the .esp.

msexCourtesan-1-7-with-Sexout-84-update.zip

• 2 months later...

The version in the OP does not work with Sexout '84 because some of the animation numbers have changed. Use this version attached:

Change log:

- Anim number 12003 updated to 301

- Anim number 12002 updated to 812

- Ultraluxe piss bottle charisma penalty is no longer permanent

- Blotto Intelligence penalty is no longer permanent

- Fixed FNVEdit Error - broken package 'msexPatrolCurrentLocation' had location field previously unset (illegal), it is now changed to 'current location'. I presume thats what Mavia intended.

- On load mod info console print has '(Sexout '84 update)' appended, and it checks which version of Sexout you are using and complains if its less than '84.

Note: It is possible I missed one of the animations somewhere, if you notice actors standing in the same spot doing nothing rather than pissing/fisting/whatever other depravities Mavia seems to be implying, let me know where it happened.

Warning: This version will not work with Sexout versions prior '84

This is Mavia's mod and I am not adopting it, just updating to work with current sexout since she isn't currently active modding.

-----

@ Mavia: I hope I didn't upset you uploading this, I can delete it if you wish. Or maybe you could add it to OP.

-----

Note: this version still requires the msexTopsOffice.esm from the OP, but replaces the .esp.

It's on the OP download page, but use the .esp I uploaded above or you'll get problems with current sexout. I'll add a note about that above.

Odessa, perhaps see if a moderator can add that fle to the OP. I never even knew it and wouldn't even know it except I was looking at the recent post.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this mod work actually?

thanks for answer  :cool:

Mostly, though I've ran into a crash with it that's causing me no end of trouble trying to figure out what is actually causing it.

Has anyone had issues with the Ultra Luxe drinking, it crashes right there as I try to drink the bottle. I am guessing it might be the sound it plays then, but I do have the sound file and have verified it's the correct path/filename that's listed the msexbase file.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem as LordofEntropy. The funny thing is that I think I once found an answer to the problem but do not remember it now. If anyone has figured out what causes the C2D on drinking the urine, it would be appreciated if they post it.  Possible conflict with another mod?