Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

28 minutes ago, Resseacha said:

I have the mod and all associated mods downloaded and installed. I even checked to make sure the esp file is active and correct. However, when I start the game the Mod Manager Menu from the start button says Missing ESP File. Howe do I fix this? Please help.

Did you update the game?

If so, downgrade it and block Steam updates.

Follow the downgrading instructions (currently the second sticky) in the F4SE forum. or look on Nexus for a downgrader 1, or 2.

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm pretty new with F4 adult mods so I have a question regarding compatibility with sexual harassment. Both will trigger NPCs to help you with devious devices so there is sort of a conflict. There is a wat to make those two mod compatible? It would be perfect to ged rid of SA help while mainting BDH one. Also, theoretically I'm thinking a soft incompatibility may arise if a NPC restrain the player after a violate and then with BDH they will take them off. Sorry if this is already answered!

Edited by leonardofiore15
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, leonardofiore15 said:

Hi, I'm pretty new with F4 adult mods so I have a question regarding compatibility with sexual harassment. Both will trigger NPCs to help you with devious devices so there is sort of a conflict. There is a wat to make those two mod compatible? It would be perfect to ged rid of SA help while mainting BDH one. Also, theoretically I'm thinking a soft incompatibility may arise if a NPC restrain the player after a violate and then with BDH they will take them off. Sorry if this is already answered!

They're not INcompatible, just slightly redundant in that regard. The main conflict you should keep in mind is that BDH will remove RH shock collars, while SH expects them to only be removable by a specific NPC in the Dugout Inn.

Edit: Also, you can disable SH's devious approaches to reduce some of the redundancy, I think.

Edited by vaultbait
12 hours ago, leonardofiore15 said:

You can disable Devious Devices approaches in the SH MCM.

You can also set a toggle for BDH.. very good idea to set it.

Yeah I think it's more a redundancy. I kind resolved it by setting the slider for NPCs approches and chances to free player from restraints in BDH to 1, because I really like the companion mechanics in this mod and the NPCs violatings in SH. 

Now I'm just thinking about making a compatibility patch between these awesome mods, while also integrating the gag dialouges submod for KFT, if I have time. Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2024 at 12:33 PM, Resseacha said:

I have the mod and all associated mods downloaded and installed. I even checked to make sure the esp file is active and correct. However, when I start the game the Mod Manager Menu from the start button says Missing ESP File. Howe do I fix this? Please help.

i had the same problem.  its because the mod requires AWKCR even though it isnt listed in the requirements.   2 or 3 pages back someone posted non-AWKCR version of the mod.  use that it you dont want to install AWKCR.

Edited by someonenew333