Hirdamanapulus Stock Replacer

5 hours ago, tasukete said:

Hi everyone,

I found a really old thread here on LL in which talks about a Hirdamanapulus Stock and links to the mod on nexusmods. The file has since been deleted. I was wondering if anyone knew where to still get the mod, or had it floating around on their hard drive and would be willing to upload it somewhere. Pretty please? :)

Looking.........

I have the Hirdamanapulus BDM body only...

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Looking.........

I have the Hirdamanapulus BDM body only...

Thanks for checking! Do you mean you've got the base body (I think it's under the DMRA section in the SetBodyReloaded compilation), or a replacer for the Hirdamanapulus BDM body? If the latter, I didn't know there was a difference between the Hirdamanapulus and the Hirdamanapulus BDM, and the BDM would be perfect!

There was no stack armor clothes replacer.

In the thread he wants to make a Hirdamanapulus replacer. and use the Mod the linked ( was a player only Mod. So he can use the esp and replace the armor/clothes meshes with Hirdamanapulus meshes )

But there are no Hirdamanapulus BDM clothes Mods , or only a few, so not enough for a clothes/armor replacer.

You can use Clothing Converter and convert DM cothes to BDM.

9 hours ago, tasukete said:

Thanks for checking! Do you mean you've got the base body (I think it's under the DMRA section in the SetBodyReloaded compilation), or a replacer for the Hirdamanapulus BDM body? If the latter, I didn't know there was a difference between the Hirdamanapulus and the Hirdamanapulus BDM, and the BDM would be perfect!

I looked...no longer available on Nexus.

So here it is...see if it helps.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...