FausTTerM's Animations (Update 03.14.2021)

Thanks for adding the door tentacle animation! It feels like you care about us no-dlc guys after all :)
Still kinda lame that you need specific objects for animations to work. I know you can 'arr me hearties and yoink that dlc from a site, but I've read about it. You have to be disconnected from the internet all the time and I aint about that life

Also question - the stuffed toy is in the base game but I can't get any animations for it to work (or any props) in live mode. Clicking just picks the item up. Am I missing something?

On 4/21/2020 at 6:09 PM, GetTalon said:

Thanks for adding the door tentacle animation! It feels like you care about us no-dlc guys after all :)
Still kinda lame that you need specific objects for animations to work. I know you can 'arr me hearties and yoink that dlc from a site, but I've read about it. You have to be disconnected from the internet all the time and I aint about that life

Also question - the stuffed toy is in the base game but I can't get any animations for it to work (or any props) in live mode. Clicking just picks the item up. Am I missing something?

Are you sure that you are interacting with that object? Those toys for which the animation is made can not be picked up.

Spoiler

Kwa47Kg.png.faa0ee8ed9579c7ec95c6fb448e65e6d.png

On 4/25/2020 at 2:20 PM, Sarra1171 said:

You have the Strange Sprout Climax listed as an available animation, but there are no climax animations for it. I became a Patron because I thought perhaps it was there, but there is nothing.....????

Sims Woohoo.png

Climax isn't an option until you've started and run through an animation or two. It's not available when you just click on the location. It's the same with any WW animation.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, Sarra1171 said:

You have the Strange Sprout Climax listed as an available animation, but there are no climax animations for it. I became a Patron because I thought perhaps it was there, but there is nothing.....????

It's the 3rd animation in the Vaginal category in my game. It says (Climax) at the end of the desc. I don't know if it's in the Climax category anywhere, but it is in the Vaginal... but it's a climax for the plant, not your Sim.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:06 AM, Julie51 said:

I still cannot get your animation to work, however I have downloaded and installed all of the mods that you indicate on your first page of presentation, help me ??

It worked fine for me yesterday. Are you going to Strangerville and clicking on a Strange Plant? Then go through the Wicked menu like any other sex animation. Where exactly are you having issues?

8 hours ago, moraea said:

It worked fine for me yesterday. Are you going to Strangerville and clicking on a Strange Plant? Then go through the Wicked menu like any other sex animation. Where exactly are you having issues?

The problem I have is that the Wicked menu doesn't appear when I click on one of the plants, so no Wicked menu no animation either !

13 minutes ago, Julie51 said:

The problem I have is that the Wicked menu doesn't appear when I click on one of the plants, so no Wicked menu no animation either !

Hmmm... And you're in Strangerville? I tested it at one of the plants right by the secret lab. When you go into Wicked Settings there's a place where you can disable animations. If you look in there, does this animation author show up?

Hey FausTTerM, do you happen to know if it's possible to have more than one tentacle prop in the scene at a time? I'm having issues with that, as only one tentacle will show up at a time - I've numbered them 1, 2, and 3 for prop ID and given them the correct GUIDs, but they still don't show up simultaneously! :O

Edit: Nevermind, I had an XML error! ^.^

Hey, 

Just found your work! overlooked it somehow.

looks like some good stuff!

I will be featuring them in my sim series 'Wicked of Whimsville'  Links below.

Not sure when or where but they'll be there eventually.

So thought i'd say Thank You for your hard work & when you do see ur animations in one of my vids

you can clip it or link it to show it off if u want.

thx again, hope u do more feet love, female solo & anything involving pee! lol

I would like to throw an idea. (maybe you yourself have already come up with this, or someone has already written about this before, but still I will write) You can make a series of animations with different washbasins, toilets, bathrooms and showers. For example, that would tentacles climbed out of the toilet and so on. How cool it would look to me! And thanks again for your difficult but very beautiful job!

So hey, I know nothing about modding, so I have no idea if this is possible... anyway, REALLY love the tentacle animations, wondering (1) it would be really cool if sims could get pregnant from tentacles (maybe with Plantsim babies, because I'm thinking of the Bizarre Plant?) and (2) PLEASE I would love some animations with males and tentacles.

(also i don't remember if it was you, someone else, or just using showhiddenobjects but I have the ability to put the mother plant in the world and THAT super needs to have animations!)

(please take all of this in the spirit of, "I really like this, please here are some suggestions" and in no way pushy/demanding)

Keep up the good work!