Tryout - Hard Prison Time (HPT)

worked well for me, couple of minor glitches when trying to talk to eddie, the progression of the rape introduction kept getting broken by I THINK other NPCs stealing eddie and scramblers idle markers while they were away doing the act, but apart from that it worked well, i was pregnant by the time i left though lol, i wonder whos it was...

thx for the work and the upload :) moar!

Just a small update from my previous post from yesterday. I tried going through the scenario again with yet a third character and this time instead of the 25 day shot, I had my character use a BunX pill. Same thing... crash to desktop. Realizing I was using a custom race with both this and the second character, but not the first, I tried changing my characters race with showracemenu in the console. I changed her to the vanilla Caucasian race which is what the first character was. Again, CTD. So, my problem is being caused by the BunX effect somehow. Like I said yesterday, it's not that big of an issue as I can work around it, but still wanted to make you aware.

I've encountered what seems to be the two enduring bugs of this (and probably Loogie's) mod, that is, the collar doesn't beep or explode regardless of whether you leave the NCRF or not, and the sex progression after Scrambler fucks you breaks some times.

Nothing a save + reload doesn't fix. Personally, I think there should be a guard (Like Dawes) at the main gate who forces you back in automatically. Kind of sucks that I can just waltz out (especially if my collar doesn't blow up!)

• 2 weeks later...

I really struggled to get the 'apologise to Eddie' dialog after being raped.

After re-installing NV, re-downloading required mods, re-installing required mods, re-reading all related forum posts and starting new games numerous times for almost two days, the solution was very simple ...

move SexoutPowderGangers.esp and Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp to be the very last plugins in your load order !

I'm just posting this for anyone else having the same issue :)

So after fiddling around with these mods in the GECK this morning, trying to figure out what was going wrong with the collar, I ran into an odd little artifact buried in the quest dialogue for the enslavement that references a pillory, yet I never remember seeing one whenever I played through the quests. Did I just manage to miss it somehow?

Just a small update from my previous post from yesterday. I tried going through the scenario again with yet a third character and this time instead of the 25 day shot' date=' I had my character use a BunX pill. Same thing... crash to desktop. Realizing I was using a custom race with both this and the second character, but not the first, I tried changing my characters race with showracemenu in the console. I changed her to the vanilla Caucasian race which is what the first character was. Again, CTD. So, my problem is being caused by the BunX effect somehow. Like I said yesterday, it's not that big of an issue as I can work around it, but still wanted to make you aware.

[/quote']

It's possible that something in your custom race support is conflicting with sexout's mechanics. You may need to uninstall the race support to prevent that?

• 1 month later...

l leave NCRCF,why my collar does not explode?

Yeah, I noticed that, too.. and honestly, I didn't yet look into that, so, thank for the hint ;)

My Issue is after Eddie, has his way with me thats it. No collar, quest and I have all my gear... Did I mess something up?

- Will try again without BR

- Verified. Followed the suggested load order.

Yes, you did.. :P  did you complain when Eddie says you are going to serve him? Because disobedience is a key factor here.. also, it can happen that the Eddie dialog breaks.. I made a note on my bug list and will look into this, but it might take some time.. hope that helps

I'm thinking that Resolutions has messed things up for me. I avoided the Goodsprings quest and found Joe Cobb on the edge of town, ran the "Bending over Backwards in Goodsprings" quest without ever firing a shot, and ran straight to Primm. I talked to McGee, who sent my toon to the prison, where Eddie and Scrambler have a go at my toon. Then Eddie says, "Since you've been so good to us, here's some gun powder and dynamite, check back again later for more."

Not sure how to proceed.

EDIT: The situation seems to have resolved itself. While waiting for a response to this, I went and did other things for a game day then went back and it worked well enough for me to get through it. The whole rape then give supplies thing was still a little odd though.

Yes, that sounds odd.. same as above, did you complayn about Eddies idea.. tell him he can go fuck himself, that should do.. :cool:

After reading this thread, I could not find an answer to my question.

I started a new game, and before even leaving Goodsprings the Powder Gangers hated me because I sided against them during the opening quests, so they already have a shoot on sight stance. Even wearing a PG outfit, I cannot get close to any of the PG NPC's. Sgt. McGee has sent me down there, but I can't get close to the place.

How can I proceed with this?

kill 'em? .. :angel: .. I don't know, you kinda messed up the quest.. just go straight to prison and try to avoid killing any PG on the way ..  :blush:

I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem. I tried going through the posts to find if anyone else had and I kind of find it hard to believe that I am the only one to run into this.

The issue I have is that I am trying to test out a mod that adds to the this and PG Tryout. The mod I am working on is independent of both this and PG Tryout. It uses script conditions from Legion.esm that are activated by PG Tryout, therefore it does not require the .esp file from mod to be slaved to either PG Tryout or TryoutHT, though my mod is useless without PG Tryout to set the script conditions.

Anyway, before going to the prison, I had my girl take a BunX 25 day shot purchased from the Sexout Store so as to prevent her from being knocked up before my mod kicks in, which is right after becoming enslaved by Eddie. I get all the way up to the where Sunny's dialogue kicks in immediately after being enslaved, but as soon as the dialogue ends, the game would CTD. This is the second character build I have run through this process for the purposes of testing my mod, and the first character worked perfectly outside of a few minor bugs in my mod, which I am trying to fix. So, I began looking at things that I did differently with this character than I did with the first, such as being in Hardcore mode, ect. The first thing I did was disable my mod and the game still crashed. The BunX shot was the last thing that I tried to work with, so I disabled the pregnancy file, did a clean save, then ran through the process with Eddie and Scrambler with pregnancy still disabled. Everything worked fine, including my mod kicking in. Having a clean save, I went back and enabled the pregnancy mod and tried going through the enslavement process again. Again, CTD. So, I went and disabled TryoutHT and went through it with just PG Tryout. Everything worked fine. So there has to be a conflict somewhere between Resources, Pregnancy and Tryout HT somewhere involving the BunX effect. It's more of a small annoyance than anything else, but I thought you might like to be made aware of this.

I apologize for the long post, but felt it important to give you some background on my trouble shooting steps that brought me to this conclusion. I also realize that unless you can recreate this bug, the chances of fixing it are nil.

Just a small update from my previous post from yesterday. I tried going through the scenario again with yet a third character and this time instead of the 25 day shot, I had my character use a BunX pill. Same thing... crash to desktop. Realizing I was using a custom race with both this and the second character, but not the first, I tried changing my characters race with showracemenu in the console. I changed her to the vanilla Caucasian race which is what the first character was. Again, CTD. So, my problem is being caused by the BunX effect somehow. Like I said yesterday, it's not that big of an issue as I can work around it, but still wanted to make you aware.

Thank you very much for this information.. and I am really sorry I could not reply to you earlier.. I was really busy.

My guess is, this happens because all items get removed from the players inventory and maybe the BunX leaves a token or something that also gets removed although it might be essential for the BunX script to work.. something like that.. but it is just a guess at the moment, nothing solid.

I did not dig into this sufficiently yet, but I will..

Please have a look at the attached PDF, it shows my (little) progress on this.

Thanks again,

So

BunX CTD.pdf

Go to Primm. At the end of the road there are 2 tents, and a soldier. Talk to the soldier, select "Do you have any work"

Other wise you could just go to NCRCF. Go into administration building, and talk to Eddie.

This is assuming you have all required mods installed. SexoutNG, SCR, Slavery, and the Tryout plugins. (Think that's it)

I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem. I tried going through the posts to find if anyone else had and I kind of find it hard to believe that I am the only one to run into this.

The issue I have is that I am trying to test out a mod that adds to the this and PG Tryout. The mod I am working on is independent of both this and PG Tryout. It uses script conditions from Legion.esm that are activated by PG Tryout, therefore it does not require the .esp file from mod to be slaved to either PG Tryout or TryoutHT, though my mod is useless without PG Tryout to set the script conditions.

Anyway, before going to the prison, I had my girl take a BunX 25 day shot purchased from the Sexout Store so as to prevent her from being knocked up before my mod kicks in, which is right after becoming enslaved by Eddie. I get all the way up to the where Sunny's dialogue kicks in immediately after being enslaved, but as soon as the dialogue ends, the game would CTD. This is the second character build I have run through this process for the purposes of testing my mod, and the first character worked perfectly outside of a few minor bugs in my mod, which I am trying to fix. So, I began looking at things that I did differently with this character than I did with the first, such as being in Hardcore mode, ect. The first thing I did was disable my mod and the game still crashed. The BunX shot was the last thing that I tried to work with, so I disabled the pregnancy file, did a clean save, then ran through the process with Eddie and Scrambler with pregnancy still disabled. Everything worked fine, including my mod kicking in. Having a clean save, I went back and enabled the pregnancy mod and tried going through the enslavement process again. Again, CTD. So, I went and disabled TryoutHT and went through it with just PG Tryout. Everything worked fine. So there has to be a conflict somewhere between Resources, Pregnancy and Tryout HT somewhere involving the BunX effect. It's more of a small annoyance than anything else, but I thought you might like to be made aware of this.

I apologize for the long post, but felt it important to give you some background on my trouble shooting steps that brought me to this conclusion. I also realize that unless you can recreate this bug, the chances of fixing it are nil.

>Just a small update from my previous post from yesterday. I tried going through the scenario again with yet a third character and this time instead of the 25 day shot, I had my character use a BunX pill. Same thing... crash to desktop. Realizing I was using a custom race with both this and the second character, but not the first, I tried changing my characters race with showracemenu in the console. I changed her to the vanilla Caucasian race which is what the first character was. Again, CTD. So, my problem is being caused by the BunX effect somehow. Like I said yesterday, it's not that big of an issue as I can work around it, but still wanted to make you aware.

Thank you very much for this information.. and I am really sorry I could not reply to you earlier.. I was really busy.

My guess is, this happens because all items get removed from the players inventory and maybe the BunX leaves a token or something that also gets removed although it might be essential for the BunX script to work.. something like that.. but it is just a guess at the moment, nothing solid.

I did not dig into this sufficiently yet, but I will..

Please have a look at the attached PDF, it shows my (little) progress on this.

Thanks again,

So

I'll check this out a bit, I don't run Hard prison time, but can't imagine why removintg the effects or tokens would cause crashing, a lot of those tokens you are looking at are for the upgrade of the drugs system, they haven't yet been activated or used. If you use BunX it shouldn't add any tokens, just an effect spell. I'll look into it and check it out, has anyone tried to see if FertX has the same issue?

Edited by Halstrom
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, i did that, and i complete the quest, but i havent seen a components of "hard prison", there are just a couple of things included in tryout.

Hey.. I am not sure if I get you right..

If you still can use your PipBoy than the mod is not properly activated.. if you mean something is missing, please share your ideas.

Peace,

So

I was reading some older posts here... is it correct that this mod only triggers if you don't go along with Eddie when he first tries to fuck you? Cuz I went along with it, and then I was confused as to why I never saw anything else happen - I was free to leave. I was thinking I must have had a conflict, but is it actually that I just chose the wrong dialogue option in the first meeting?

Edit-No, the other option doesn't seem to work either... I can't get this mod to trigger no matter what I do. It's supposed to start the first time you meet Eddie, right? Is this mod not compatable with the newer versions of Sexout, or something? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading some older posts here... is it correct that this mod only triggers if you don't go along with Eddie when he first tries to fuck you? Cuz I went along with it, and then I was confused as to why I never saw anything else happen - I was free to leave. I was thinking I must have had a conflict, but is it actually that I just chose the wrong dialogue option in the first meeting?

Edit-No, the other option doesn't seem to work either... I can't get this mod to trigger no matter what I do. It's supposed to start the first time you meet Eddie, right? Is this mod not compatable with the newer versions of Sexout, or something? Thanks.

I've noticed, for me at least, that any mod that removes or alters the Pipboy kinda conflict with HPT.

I had issues starting the quest myself, but it was my Readius NV that was causing me trouble.

I've noticed, for me at least, that any mod that removes or alters the Pipboy kinda conflict with HPT.

I had issues starting the quest myself, but it was my Readius NV that was causing me trouble.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don't use Readius. I do have a pipboy reskin, and I removed the glove, but that's about it... I don't think that would be an issue, would it?