Tryout - Hard Prison Time (HPT)

I've noticed, for me at least, that any mod that removes or alters the Pipboy kinda conflict with HPT.

I had issues starting the quest myself, but it was my Readius NV that was causing me trouble.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don't use Readius. I do have a pipboy reskin, and I removed the glove, but that's about it... I don't think that would be an issue, would it?

Not sure, I don't think it would, but try using the vanilla PipBoy when retrying this mod. I completed this episode yesterday and there was no trouble on my end. 

How about the WorkGirl.esp? Was that activated along with HPT for you? In the picture below was my exact ESPs/ESMs installed when running HPT.

The ESPs unchecked were plugins NOT activated during my play through yesterday, as I am still testing what conflicts with what.

Capture.jpg

• 4 months later...

I tried vaious of the suggestions in this post, but I am still getting stuck after the two initial sexual encounters, eddie and the other guy. Game crashes.. any help would be appreciated! (More specifically i tried reinstalling the mods and creating a new game). Farthest I got was after the third sex act, but after it ended the event stopped and I got no collar or clothes.

After I speak to Eddie, and get raped by him and the other dude, game crashed after next dialog. Any help would be appreciated.

Try it again. If it does work now. It was just a random  Fallout CTD. I have tons of 'em.
If it happens all the time you could have a modconflict or a wrong loadorder oooor you have not all requierements.

Speaking about loadorder --> post yours and maybe someone can help you and tell you what is wrong.

I tried removing all the mods but the essential ones mentioned, I started a fresh game, got past the initial part - but then I did not receive a collar or clothes, quest just stopped. When I tried loading an earlier save and trying again, game froze on second dialog again..

All other addons I have worked perfectly thus far, this is the first time I have encountered a problem:

My load order is as follows:

x Honest hearts.esm

x Dead money.esm

x GunRunndersArsenal.esm

x LonesomeRoad.esm

x OldWorldBlues.esm

x CaravanPack.esm

x ClassicPack.esm

x MercenaryPack.esm

x Tribalpack.esm

x Sexout.esm

x Sexoutcommonresources.esm

x Sexoutpregnancyv3.esm

x sexoutslavery.esm

x msexbase.esm

x Sexoutstore.esm

x FallouNv.esm

x msextopsOffice.esm

x jokristinascloset.esm

x SexoutLegion.esm

x The mod configuration menu.esp

x SexoutZAZ.esp

x SmallerTalk.esp

x Sexoutpowdergangers.esp

x Sexoutpowdergangers (hpt tweaks).esp

x Tryout - Hard prison time.esp

x msexFort.esp

x xmsexveronica.esp

x cheersexyoutfit.esp

x sexoutbrutalrapers.esp

x sexout fiends.esp

x sexout khans.esp

x sexout kings.esp

x sexout NCR.esp

I tried removing all but the essential ones mentioned in the mod, and starting a fresh game 2-3 times + also overwriting a vanilla scr over the old one, but I still got the results mentioned above. (I just kept the dlc packs, sexcout, scr, slavery, legion, configuration, smallertalk, gangers, and tried with and without hpt tweaks)

I am not sure if this is relevant, but after starting a fresh game, i reloaded every time i got approached by a ganger for sex before reaching the boss to avoid conflicts (not sure if this might have caused a problem ) + Zaz shop quest seems to get stuck after the initial dialog with target npc in the vault.

Loving this mod so far,  the varied reactions of the inmates to being asked to use me in a certain way are excellent!

Just one small problem - the collar is removed by Sexout's default Player clothing settings (I set Cons and Non Cons to "Never" in the meantime since the jacket doesn't really impede anything), would it be possible to change this behaviour so it feels far more inescapable than simply having it humped off me? :D

• 4 months later...

I am having the same issue where my game crashes after the first two initial sexual encounters with Eddie and his bodyguard lackey.  I have done the same in that I disabled everything except for the basic requirements of the game and still I crash.  

Is this mod no longer supported?  It is a shame if so.

• 2 weeks later...

New user here. Loogie's Tryout is mentioned as a requirement but the link is broken and I can't find it anywhere. I searched the download section to no avail, also topics tagged with Tryout, like this one, don't seem to show Loogie's.

EDIT: Nevermind. Made one last search and I think it's this one.

Ok I've never got this to run correctly.

last tested load order after 50 time trying was...

after base game and all dlc.

Sexout

sexout CR

Sexout legion

Sexoutzaz

Mikoto

mohave delight

Sunny companion

MCM

Powdergangers

powdergangers hpt

Tryout hard prison time

I get the initial quest head to the prision to see eddie talk to him about sunny and then nothing happens,

Using the ~ key i see it has two thing that may be of note Freeing player and below that player freed

I see this evey time i've tried to use this mod its starting to frustrate me lol

I'm wondering if the version I have is corrupt somehow but it doesnt seem likely as i have redownloaded it 4 times to check lol

And there seems to be only 2 versions of hpt available unfortanly neither work for me.

I dont have a problem with any other sexout mods just this one.

I love this mods concept and really want to try it so please help.

Oh and sorry for the bad grammer to all the grammer police I am dyslexic so its to be expected.

I can't get this to work properly. I've helped cobb take over the town and got the quest to chloroform sunny. Did that and got the quest "Walk of shame" But when I go talk to eddie he acts like the mods arent there. No dialogue or rape or anything, just vanilla.

My load order

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
FCOMaster.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp
FCO.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
SexoutLust.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSex.esp
Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Race.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

Yes, for some reason the misc item necessary to enslave the player, sometimes isn't being added to its inventory ( SexoutSlaveryNCRCFToken )

If you manually add  after Eddie's final dialogue, enslavement should work.

I believe this is the same problem to Tryout Powder Gang Kennel mod

Try this in the console:

Player.AddItem XX03C708 1 

Just change XX for the SexoutPowderGangers.esp load order number

That worked for me

Sadly the above fix did not work for me.

is this mod still being maintained?,  If so i'm happy to wait for the next update but if not i'm open to suggestions to fix it.

Thanks Curceta for that but it seems i get that token as per normal it stops just after reciving it as far as i can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I just ran this the other day having sided with Goodsprings and that part of the mod seems to be working fine. Admittedly, the collar is by default removed during sex (which is easily rectified by using SexoutClothingEval) and apparently doesn't actually do anything (which isn't that bad because without Pipboy access, running away during enslavement is pretty suicidal).

I can confirm it doesn't seem to be working having sided with PGs at Goodsprings, but I haven't tested if that's really HPT's fault. I'm actually tempted to blame Tryouts/Sunny instead, because making her a follower didn't even seem to stop her NPC AI correctly. Walk of Shame is a PITA if she#s always trying to run back to Goodsprings Saloon to sit down for a drink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

First, excuse me for my English, I'm French.

I have a big problem that seems to come of this mod : my Pip Boy doesn't work anymore!

I finished the quest for Eddie and he did not make me my equipment : he just told me to leave and if possible kill as many guys from the NCR. I stole his key and get my equipment, but my Pip Boy doesn' work.

It appears well on my arm, but when I press the button to use it, nothing happens.

I think it must be a script that blocks the Pip Boy.

I tried it in the console :

- player.removeitem 15038 1

- player.additem 15038 1

- player.equipitem 15038

And I tried to remove the mod. But it changes nothing

Thank you in advance for your reply.

• 1 month later...