Is there more mods like this?

Probably what you are specifically asking for, it is going to be hard to find.  I don't know how to make mods, so that option seems out of the question, but you might know how, I don't know.  But here are some vague suggestions for what it's worth.  I'm not into the incest stuff but I know its pretty popular, so I don't know if a sexlab mod would work if you were just able to change the names of the Characters? That is pretty easy to do. I also believe there is a mod out there that allows you to change dialogue trees somewhat, but I can't remember what it was. But I don't know if writing your own dialog would just ruin it for you. I know there are sleep mods on the Nexus, but I don't know what would happen if you combined playing with them and then also having Defeat which also handles some Sleep/rape kind of stuff.   And now for my final suggestion....lol.....Grab or work your way through the story to acquire a large house mod like Lakewood manor.  Get a few followers, and make them "stay home" and re-name them for immersion, you can grab Lydia to be a housecarl and re-name her whatever you want. She can bring you a Bard, and you can rename Him/Her whatever you want.  Well you get the idea. Add in Devious followers and a Devious add on to Hearthfire dungeon, and you are well on your way. If you can find that mod where you can change dialogue then you can have any kind of family dimension in the house you want. 

OMG I'm such an IDIOT.......I just realized this was for Sims. I am so sorry!!!

15 hours ago, diamondhoward said:

I want to see an incest trait, probably one where feel flirty and want to fuck their sibling and feel good after doing so. I wonder if one like it already exist or if I have to figure out how to make mods. Off topic, but a sleeping kink mod or something similar would be great as well.

Wicked Whims has the incest trait included as a reward trait for active household sims, and also can be enabled globally for game wide incest. 

19 hours ago, diamondhoward said:

Yeah, but is there a buff that makes them proud or ashamed to have sex with their son?

No not yet, but you could always make a request to TURBODRIVER on discord.

But as far as I know there isn't a mod that does this yet as it would have to be integrated with both WW sex and family I think.

Buffs can be tricky business when adding to game as they often break other things.

Only way i could see it being done properly is within WW mod itself IMO. 

Archived