Remove pubic hair from DLed Sim?

So I downloaded a sim, and lo-and-behold, come to find out they have extremely bushy pubic hair. I've gone through every category in CAS and can't remove it, so I think it's a part of the actual skin. I'm hoping to be able to remove it so that I can use one of the more subtle variations that are more attractive, but I'm a complete newbie on this sort of thing. How would I go about doing that? 

9 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

In CAS you need to go into the "Skin Details" category. (Zoom a bit on the face of your Sim)
Here you should find the skin texture and the pubic hair.

I tried that. Tried removing all skin details entirely, and even tried going thru the whole list too and removing everything one by one. It removes a little bit of it, but there's a bunch more that is higher up the body that doesn't get removed (so i assumed it was located on the actual body mesh itself). We're talking like a full on 70s bush extending up towards the belly button.

Is it true that if you have too many items for CAS that it randomly selects them when it loads and it might not load something that is in use? Because that could maybe be an issue - maybe i have too many skin detail items and need to trim that folder down.

I can try that tonight - remove the whole folder and see if it's still there, and if not, add things back until I figure out what it is...

Thanks for making me think.

3 hours ago, Crazy Doll said:

Some pubs are included in skins full coverage (some TiT skins) look if it's not the case with the one you're using, if included to the skin beh.... Without texture editing the only solution is change the skin. Look into tatttoo setion too,

So I went back and looked at all the CC that is included with the sim in Sims 4 Studio & Sims 4 Tray Importer, and none of it is the problem, and I've literally never seen this with any of my other sims, so it definitely came with this imported sim. What's the easiest way to change the underlying skin? I imagine I have to do it by editing the tray file or something? Trying to Google the answer (I promise I'm not totally helpless) but I can't seem to get the words right or something because none of the results are what I'm looking to do.

Edit: Skin overlays like Hydra or Kendra don't affect it either.

Here's a screenshot of the downloaded sim. I went through and deselected everything possible and the pubes are still there. 

I also went and created a second sim from scratch and they didn't have the pubes. 

Is there such a thing as having too much CC though so that some of it doesn't show in CAS (even if it's selected)? Like say I have 60 (or whatever the number is) body detail items. Because I do have a bunch, so that could be the problem. 

Screenshot (5).png

Maybe one of the CC you downloaded replace the default skin?

To pinpoint the issue, you can download "Sims 4 Tray Importer". This tool allow you to extract your Sims from the game, and it also list all the CC used on the selected Sims.

2 hours ago, Crazy Doll said:

Eh. Ok. Isn't it the new WW feature? There's now auto growing pubs with WW, try with this sim, ingame to interact with a miror, shave it and then disable auto growing.

I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's this. Lol

14 hours ago, Crazy Doll said:

Eh. Ok. Isn't it the new WW feature? There's now auto growing pubs with WW, try with this sim, ingame to interact with a miror, shave it and then disable auto growing.

And I feel like an idiot. ?

Problem (which wasn't a problem) solved.

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2020 at 6:00 PM, dt23423 said:

And I feel like an idiot. ?

Problem (which wasn't a problem) solved.

Ahh! That makes sense, there is a public hair setting in WW, didn't know that you could modify it.  Noticed that more I played the game, that the pubic hair got more and more pronounced.

• 7 months later...