Hot Fix Released

This a hot fix for the current mod release. It fixes the issue of missing dialogue lines when talking to NPCS.

Just drag and drop into your Data folder. :)

Thank you Ark and Mailamea. I ran brief test looking for the greeting phrases which were missing voice. The issue with missing greeting voiceover is gone. :)

So if I wanted to review this, and have never installed it before exactly which downloads do I need?

Next question

DMRA Body - BBB+BB.7z download.

How does this differ from say the meshes in gerra6's Release AutoSetbody & Setbody Reloaded 1.20 (Release 10-4-2012)?

Last question (for now).

Have all meshes been optimized using one of the latest versions of PyFFI, and if yes which version?

Personal Note

Some of these look like good candidates for armor replacements for From2ch Lives/Ta22's Army. (I didn't review all the videos, but seen at least one that looks very much like what comes with Army Shiki Set.

Nice work by the way. ;)

You would need this download. This download contains the entire mod as it stands at the moment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bd3gzoqbeq9pi16

DMRA Body - BBB+BB.7z includes a DMRA version which has bouncing boobs and well as a bouncing ass. It just replaces the female body to have DMRA figure. As far as I know gerra6's doesn't have butt bouncing.

All of the meshs are from Thor's DMRA conversion thread here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3778

I am unable to answer if they are optimized for PyFFI but I have never that a issue of any kind well using any of them.

As for good work, to be honest Mailamea is the one that deserves all the credit, she is the one that puts all the hard work into the armor modifications, animations and conversions.

I'm just the distributor.

You would need this download. This download contains the entire mod as it stands at the moment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bd3gzoqbeq9pi16

DMRA Body - BBB+BB.7z includes a DMRA version which has bouncing boobs and well as a bouncing ass. It just replaces the female body to have DMRA figure. As far as I know gerra6's doesn't have butt bouncing.

All of the meshs are from Thor's DMRA conversion thread here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3778

I am unable to answer if they are optimized for PyFFI but I have never that a issue of any kind well using any of them.

As for good work' date=' to be honest Mailamea is the one that deserves all the credit, she is the one that puts all the hard work into the armor modifications, animations and conversions.

I'm just the distributor.

[/quote']

Thanks Ark, that made it simple!

gerra6's MOD does include bouncing ass versions. And one of gerra6's goals is to have as many if not all collected in it, so if this is a new variant for DMRA someone here may wish to forward it on for inclusion.

PyFFI

I'll reach out to both Thor(azine?) and Mailamea to see if that was done.

That was a general thank to all involved, great work! :P

How wouldn't I know PYFFI, ark?

Assuming much?

I pretty much PYFFI my meshes to optimize them. But my conversions on the download page are not yet PYFFIED.

I will be releasing a major update + include pyffied versions + updating the DMRA BB body replacer. And the thread op.

How wouldn't I know PYFFI' date=' ark?

Assuming much?

I pretty much PYFFI my meshes to optimize them. But my conversions on the download page are not yet PYFFIED.

I will be releasing a major update + include pyffied versions + updating the DMRA BB body replacer. And the thread op.

[/quote']

Okay, and thanks for the response too.

Did get a reply from Thorazine as follows:

Never bothered to PyFFI anything. Never even heard of PyFFIing anything until a few months ago, and I never bothered to look into it.

So...

it sounds like it's good you're doing it.

I'm going to run it on the 'Shop' I downloaded today. When you get around to running everything through PyFFI it may be worthwhile to add that to your OP too.

And I'll repeat what I mentioned previously. If this is a new variant of DMRA BBB, BButts, you should mention it to gerra6 for possible inclusion in his SetBody MOD.

How wouldn't I know PYFFI' date=' ark?

Assuming much?

[/quote']

lol I did ask you if you did months ago and you never replied so I just assumed it was a no.

And condering all the armors are from here there was a chance that they were already done without us knowing.

DMRA - BouncingButt(BB) Deadly Reflex

I will be launching the deadly reflex meshes in the next few days and placing them here. This will allow players using the Deadly Reflex skeleton to use this mod which Mailamea has created so brilliantly by adding the meshes to allow the bouncing butts feature.

Any idea when the shop rebuild update is going to be released Mai?

No idea, LOL. Ark is the one making the calls regarding the shop, I just make the conversion and release them as individuals. He is the one that's making it possible to be contained in 1 esp plugin, with an awesome shop where you can buy the conversion.

Kinda making it lore friendly, cause last time I check picking up things in 1 container isn't LOL :D

As for more clothes, I am currently converting some right now. Damn it even the ghost armor video has been delayed.

For people who still don't know.

*Ghost Armor* DMRA - BBB+BButts : is released you can go in the thread OP and download it. Its on the very top of the thread.

I made new recolors for them, contains 3 sets of ghost armor (original , orange, and blue)

ghostarmor.gif

DMRA - Ghost Armor (BBB+BB+Surprise).7z (Size: 7.08 MB / Downloads: 1441)

HOLY SHIT!!!

Over 1100 downloads overnight? That's insane!! O_O

That's the most popular file in the thread!!

Even more popular then the shop.

What's ironic is if I did not posted this little notice that the ghost armor has been released, the downloads wouldn't even reach that high. It was 331 last night when i posted the notice.

Remind me to post notices when new I release new armors