IGNORED

Some input please?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some input for a new play round for my Sole Survivor.  I'm wanting her to evolve bit by bit into a Super Mutant due several  er.. 'injections' by the local Super Mutant populace.  What mods  would be good ideas to add to my play through?..  I'm planning on using Unique Player but I'm unsure how to play around with the body files.. I'd like to use a couple body morphs over time but I don't want to screw with the basic CBBE body I'll be wanting to use for the NPC females.. Can I use the Body Slide program to modify/shift the unique player body and save in an alternate location instead of overwriting the files in the default locations?

11 hours ago, Gilanthus said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for some input for a new play round for my Sole Survivor.  I'm wanting her to evolve bit by bit into a Super Mutant due several  er.. 'injections' by the local Super Mutant populace.  What mods  would be good ideas to add to my play through?..  I'm planning on using Unique Player but I'm unsure how to play around with the body files.. I'd like to use a couple body morphs over time but I don't want to screw with the basic CBBE body I'll be wanting to use for the NPC females.. Can I use the Body Slide program to modify/shift the unique player body and save in an alternate location instead of overwriting the files in the default locations?

There is already provided bodyslide files with unique player which you can build and change only 1 character