Permanent CTD

Oroborus

42 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

КТД при поездке в Вайтран стабильно.

Не имеет значения при быстром путешествии или пешком.

У меня нет никаких модов, меняющих конюшни, поэтому сложно выяснить, что вызывает CTD.

стоят тяжёлые моды?сабмит,дефеат,существа,они могут ворочить.

1 hour ago, makosh said:

стоят тяжёлые моды?сабмит,дефеат,существа,они могут ворочить.

Есть submit, обновил defeat, но всё это стояло и раньше, непонятна эта привязка к одному месту. Читал что это бывает также от перегрузки видеопамяти.

7 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Есть подчинение, обновленное поражение, но всё это стояло и раньше, непонятна эта привязка к одному месту. Читал что это может быть также от перегрузки видеопамяти.

дефеат и сабмит конфликтуют,если они стоят рядом в загрузке,то будут конфликты.

Could be a improperly formatted nif for an item on an npc. Could also be a conflict on leveled lists for an npc. Could also be a script. 

You basically have to narrow down which mod is causing it. Disable half your mods and test, if it is ok, then re-enable half of those mods and test again, etc. Until you get down to which individual mod is causing it.

9 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Could be a improperly formatted nif for an item on an npc. Could also be a conflict on leveled lists for an npc. Could also be a script. 

You basically have to narrow down which mod is causing it. Disable half your mods and test, if it is ok, then re-enable half of those mods and test again, etc. Until you get down to which individual mod is causing it.

I think it makes sense.

The best tactic - to disable mods.

But i have no idea what mod causing CTD, why certainly that place, i have no mods for stables, horses, NPC.

I'l try it and report. 

If you have MNC (More Nasty Critters) for have sex with the creatures verify that you have the last versions of XPMSE, MNC, ABC (Animated Beast Cocks) and verifiy the correct install order of the mods.

Follow the instuctions in the web pages.

Some users are having CTD caused by the scholongs of the horses.

Archived