INVB_BodyMorphs

View File

This mod allows you to change your breast and butt size via the workbench

Build a Body Implant at the chemistry workbench to increase or decrease body sizes
Build a Scalpel at the chemistry workbench to remove body sizes

Size modifiers (this depends on your players body size so it may be different for everybody)

+400%
+350%
+300%
+250%
+200%
+150%
+100%
+050%
000%
-025%
-050%
-075%
-100%
-125%
-150%
-175%
-200%

Body Types
CBBE (Default)
CBBE Breasts
CBBE Butt
Atomic Beauty
Atomic Beauty Breasts
Atomic Beauty Butt
Fusion Girl
Fusion Girl Breasts
Fusion Girl Butt
Jane Bod
Jane Bod Breasts
Jane Bod Butt
TBOS
TBOS Butt
Custom (Edit RadMorphs in xEdit, alter the strings in the armor to your choice)

Requirement - You will have to build clothes with Morphs in Bodyslide for this to work properly

Let me Know if there is any issues?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/22/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE & one version requires FPE

47 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

sure, I imagine there will most likely be a much cleaner way to script that what I did

or different sliders to use

FPE_Implant_F.psc 13.91 kB · 0 downloads

For me it's mainly additional sliders. Like when I increase butt, I also increase the thighs and calves to keep things balanced. A giant butt with skinny legs just looks wrong to me. Others love it.

I very much appreciate you uploading that. The mod looks like a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Modfreak said:

This mod does not install properly with NMM. I install it, load it up with FO4edit, but nothing is in the game. I can't even find the armor using the help command in the console.

can you go to your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data folder

and look for

INVB_Implants.esp

INVB_Implants - Main.ba2

INVB_Implants - Textures.ba2

and I will look into it in the meantime

On 2/5/2020 at 9:49 PM, Invictaxe said:

can you go to your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data folder

and look for

INVB_Implants.esp

INVB_Implants - Main.ba2

INVB_Implants - Textures.ba2

and I will look into it in the meantime

All 3 files are there.

Again, the weird part is, I can see the stuff in the .esl with FO4edit (launched through Vortex), so it should be installed, it's in my load order. But when I try to add the armor item with the code from Fo4edit, it's not found, and typing "help morph 0" doesn't show any results. Not to mention it's not in the chemistry bench.

3 hours ago, Modfreak said:

All 3 files are there.

Again, the weird part is, I can see the stuff in the .esl with FO4edit (launched through Vortex), so it should be installed, it's in my load order. But when I try to add the armor item with the code from Fo4edit, it's not found, and typing "help morph 0" doesn't show any results. Not to mention it's not in the chemistry bench.

I don't know, but I am making a new update that contains more body types (Atomic Beauty, CBBE, Fusion Girl, one or two more)

does anyone use the quarter values? such as 1.25

because I decided to use those to increase the size to 4.00

and I would like to know if anyone want me to keep them

also due to a bug that I made somewhere which causes the morphs stay on even when unequipped

so I decided to remake the scalpel armor that removes the implants

53 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

new update v1.3

Added naming to Pipboy and rad ring

Body Types
CBBE (Default)
CBBE Breasts
CBBE Butt
Atomic Beauty
Atomic Beauty Breasts
Atomic Beauty Butt
Fusion Girl
Fusion Girl Breasts
Fusion Girl Butt
Jane Bod
Jane Bod Breasts
Jane Bod Butt
TBOS
TBOS Butt
Custom (Edit RadMorphs in xEdit, alter the strings in the armor to your choice)

how to edit the custom

open xEdit and look below

custom_Radmorph_Guide.png

this works for this mod as well (you will have to edit both armors)

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2020 at 9:33 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

For me it's mainly additional sliders. Like when I increase butt, I also increase the thighs and calves to keep things balanced. A giant butt with skinny legs just looks wrong to me. Others love it.

I very much appreciate you uploading that. The mod looks like a lot of fun.

Hey forever, any chance you'd mind sharing your tweaks? If INVB is cool with it of course!

I'm a complete novice at this stuff but would love to add even more functionality to this mod (more sliders, different % versions scattered through the world via leveled lists, key item text etc.)

Also -- thanks INVB!! This mod is one I've been really hoping for!

• 7 months later...

this works pretty darn well. There could be some changes to the sliders it effects for the butt but over all this thing is pretty cool well it works.

I can see this being implemented for an npc plastic surgeon you can pay to get implants. or as a drug that malicious people use on unsuspecting victims.

There are a lot of great possibility's for this. I hope this doesn't get abandoned. I want to see other mods pick this up.  

• 1 year later...

I don't know how I JUST found this mod. I love Invictusblade's mods. Has this mod been abandoned? I hope not. I used Rad Morphing Redux once (another mod author), I liked it.

Anyways, just wondering if this mod is still up and running. It appears to be. I'll do some testing.

Big thanks to you Invictusblade for your awesome mods!

5 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I don't know how I JUST found this mod. I love Invictusblade's mods. Has this mod been abandoned? I hope not. I used Rad Morphing Redux once (another mod author), I liked it.

Anyways, just wondering if this mod is still up and running. It appears to be. I'll do some testing.

Big thanks to you Invictusblade for your awesome mods!

this is a dead mod, but it should still work

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

this is a dead mod, but it should still work

Yep. Did some testing. Still works. I had one glitch where 'old implants appeared in npc's inventory. I tried to equip them and everything in their inventory disappeared. No big deal. 

Thanks for the response! Look forward to your next creation.

• 2 years later...

Still working in 2024, with one caveat - for me, both implants and removal-scalpels can stop working. 

The solution is to drop them then pick them up again.  This seems to make both work again.

Note - if dropping scalpels, make sure you are on a level non-grass surface so you can find them again!