GoldenBrew3's SCORNED - Fallout 4

View File

Will never be fully playable
As altered files cannot be uploaded

This is the Ms. Anna save from SCORNED Let's Play Fallout 4 modded from my former / suspended / terminated YouTube channel GoldenBrew3.

This upload page is a work in progress (WIP) and final at the same time.
As files and info is finished on my end I'll be uploading it as a download on this page.
I tagged it as 'save' as well because that is the next step. I have now added the save. (1/27/2020 8:15pm CT)
I decided against doing a massive upload at one time due to my continued recovery from a stress induced suicide attempt attempt.
Double attempt is intended. It was an attempt to make an attempt.  It was fucked up.

Facebook page is GoldenBrew3 as well as GoldenBoy Gaming

- In SCORNED I Role Played a 2077 submissive 1950's styled house wife of a War Veteran.
Never actually married Ms. Anna kept her Maiden name Anna as well as the prefix Miss.
Pre war Career: Lawyer.  Ms. Anna was a Defence Counsel operating at the R. P. D. to ensure fair treatment of all.
Upon her "husband" 's return they moved to Sanctuary to settle down and start a family.
Upon arrival to Sanctuary they discovered that it was a swingers club.

A quick break down of the story for those that missed the show or missed out on the last episodes:
- Aided the Minutemen and BoS with the aid of Dogmeat/Piper.  
- Killed Kellog before he could talk with a mini nuke.
- While living out Kellog's memories in the Memory Den Ms. Anna accepted that Shaun is either in good hands or dead already.
- After Helping BoS Ms. Anna got her first glimpse of the Glowing Sea.
- After New Years Eve Ms. Anna decided to listen to a DC guard and visit the Combat Zone.
- Expecting it to be similar to boxing Ms. Anna wore a dress and was forced to fight Cait.
- After being betrayed by Preston for the second time Ms. Anna was raped in DC inside Home Plate.
- This lead to an unfortunate series of events that left Ms. Anna distrusting of new locations and new people.
- One of these people Ms. Anna distrusts is Gabriel in the Hunting Cabins after he hinted that he doesn't like Ms. Anna.
-  While out on patrol with her newly recruited companion McCready Ms. Anna was tricked by him into leaving her APC.

- Facing off against 2 Bounty Hunter groups Ms. Anna surrendered after getting shot.
- Taken to a secure site where Ms. Anna was injected with a serum to force her to lactate. 
- The purpose of the milking was to retrieve anti bodies that have kept the Mole Rat virus at bay.
- Upon gaining sufficient amounts of Ms. Anna's milk, eggs, blood, and soft tissue they released her.

- Ms. Anna, dressed in a revealing V-string bikini boarded the train to Nuka World.
- Forced to ruin the Gauntlet in barely nothing Ms. Anna gets to the end only to find a man in a tin can, Overboss Colter.
- Using a powerful speech, a watergun and her knowledge of men Ms. Anna offered herself to the crowd so she could live.
- Having the tittle Overboss bestowed upon her Ms. Anna searched for much needed soap and nutrition while pleasing the men of Nuka World.
- Banned from the Nuka World market Ms. Anna relied on Porter Gage to give her gifts.
-  After a rougher then usual sexual encounter with Porter Gage, Ms. Anna plans to leave him and Nuka World behind.
- After a revenge BJ given to a Operator member Ms. Anna receives a mission that requires her to leave Nuka World.
- Upon reaching the Commonwealth Ms. Anna runs from the Gunners until she reaches Abanathy Farm.
- Cait doesn't recognize Ms. Anna.  Ms. Anna sleeps half naked on a sleeping bag in the shower room.
- Ms. Anna was informed by Jun Long that the Raiders want her to turn herself over to them.
- Recruiting only female companions Ms. Anna has some fun.  Ms. Anna tells them some of what happened and discusses whats next.
- Slowly rebuilding her confidence Ms. Anna takes her time and plans more then just the mission at hand.  Sleeping/water/food/bathing/caps/escape.

- Rumors spread over the commonwealth of Ms. Anna being a sex worker.  Not knowing any better Ms. Anna thought it would be a good idea.
- Eventually men stopped taking No for an answer. 

Spoilers below if you did watch the show and missed episode 362 onwards

(episode 362 ->) - After being raped by the Mayor Ms. Anna responds to a settlement under attack.
- Arriving too late Ms. Anna finds half of the settlers have been captured by Super Mutants.

- Searching for the abducted settlers inside Medford Memorial Hospital Ms. Anna is beaten by Super Mutants. 

- After surrendering in hopes of finding the abducted Settlers Ms. Anna finds out that there are Super Mutant men.
- After Hours of Rape by Super Mutants Ms. Anna runs away naked and hides inside Medford Memorial Hospital.

- After finding/making clothes and weapons Ms. Anna fights back.  Picking off 3 of the 4 Super Mutants.
- Unable to kill the one Super Mutant that raped her the most Ms. Anna surrenders to him.
- Transported, while unconscious to a Super Mutant outpost Ms. Anna has no idea where she is nor the time and date.
- After only half a day of rape Ms. Anna is approached by a Super Mutant female.
- This one pity's Ms. Anna and desires the male Super Mutants. 

- Using hypnosis on Ms. Anna.  Installing confidence to ensure that she will leave.
- In the evening after being face loved by a Super Mutant Ms. Anna finds an old pipe pistol.
- In the rain, with the sun setting Ms. Anna decides to run while she can still walk.
- With a sore everything she makes it to the river and swims away.
- With no way to tell direction Ms. Anna gets turned around in the current and ends up right next to the same Super Mutant outpost.
- With some luck on Ms. Anna's side the BoS drop two Knights nearby.
- They have been searching for her, but do not accept that Ms. Anna is Ms. Anna.
- Filthy, smelly, and unable to walk nor talk normally while only wearing restrictive boots and a leather slave harness Ms. Anna is turned away as an impostor.
- Seeing a small building in the distance Ms. Anna approaches with caution. 

- Hearing a radio inside and outside with a conversation by humans inside she enters.

- Rex Goldman.  The Rex Goldman.  He recognizes Ms. Anna.  They bath, feed, and cloth Ms. Anna.
- Upon hearing Ms. Anna's story the two men inside leave in the night to find the BoS members that had turned Ms. Anna away.
- Convincing the BoS members they return with her Pip Pad and a vertibird signal grenade.
- Ms. Anna stays the night and in the morning uses the grenade to call in a vertibird.

- Landing and taking off under heavy ground fire Ms. Anna is relived when they finally dock at the Prydwen as a rad storm hits the area.
 - Upon entering the Prydwen Ms. Anna collapses to the ground and sobs uncontrollably.
- Elder Maxson orders Ms. Anna to go to her room to prepare a full mission log of her time in Super Mutant Captivity.
- Ms. Anna is now a field operative only and is disallowed from physical contact with BoS members.
- She is given a blank holo tape and is ordered to keep a journal from now on.

This is where I left off.  This is where you begin.

More personal back ground information coming soon!!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, Bodyslide and outfit studio .... atm

Bethesda.net mods list is located in the first spoiler below.  Below that spoiler is a monstrous mod list.  Install and enable the Bethesda.net mods first then install the monstrous mod list.  The AWKCR mods from bethesda.net are for the K-9 Harness that Dogmeat is currently wearing.  If you find Dogmeat and unequip his attire and save you should be able to remove those three Bethesda.net mods.  The double THBrows is because Piper's preset uses the old THBrows that is installed through Bethesda.net.

Spoiler

-The Famished
- Baby Doll Hairstyle [PC}
- Mad Rock - Quest / Settlement
- ANiceOakTree's Hairstyles
- PhyDark (256) Vanilla Only
- PhyLight Vanilla Only
- Five Times Longer Wires
_ Better Fallon's Basement
- APC Home on the move
- Deadly Explosions [PC]
- Realistic Bullets: Velocity and Gravity! [PC] 
- The Eyes of Beauty Fallout 4 Edition
- Santurary Hot Springs Home & Settlement [PC]
- STATS - Vault Girl
- Zombie Walkers (PC)
- K-9 Harness - Tactical Body Amror and Backpack for Dogmeat
- SUPER CHEAP AMMO!
- Armorsmith Extended v3.02 Full version [PC]
- Realistic Headshots
- An Office Fit For A Mayor
- Improved Map With Visable Roads
- With The Lights Out
- Beautiful Settlers Non-Replacer by Recluse
- Looks Mirror
- Modify Companion Weapons
- Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) (PC: No DLC)
- Enhanced Blood Textures Basic
- Remove Ballistic Weave (and save for later) [PC]
- No Green Weather Re-upload
- Realistic Carry Weight
- [PC] Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
- Lots More Female Hairstyles by Recluse
- More Power Amor Paint
- Diamond City Auto Close Gate
- Time Scale and Other Global Tweaks 9PC)
- THBrows
- Santuary Bridge Fix
- Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul
- Real Nights with Real Lights V0.1
- Settlement Management Software

Spoiler

The pics are gone for some reason so I'll have to make make another :( ... It's only 255 plugins (including the bethesda.net mod list above) 
 it's not that much ....

Still working on what is actually required. 

So since this is a mid game save it is best to install as much as you can.  The list I am making in the Back to requirements : section in this post I am going to go over the Highly recommended mods.  Below that section I will be making a Not required : section for mods that can be left out to reduce the over stuffed load (Ms. Anna found out just how bad being over stuffed can be 'bum da dis')

-CBBE 

-Outfit and Bodyslide Studio
-Vtaw Boho (the pants that she is wearing as the save loads)
-Shino clothes (Tanktop)
-Shino school uniform (thong and sneakers)
-Looksmenu Customization Compendium (facial hearts tatoo's, X scar on the right cheek, and contours (it's a subtle addition)
-DNX body tattoos (front and back abdominal tattoos plus the two tattoos on her upper/mid back)
-The Eyes of Beauty Fallout 4 Edition (bethesda.net) I suggest all the bethesda.net mods as they are mostly an install and forget
-

It's an All DLC save so I would highly recommend having those.

Working on a list of what would need to be installed just so you can properly uninstall, if you wanted to that is.
Most of the other mods are mostly something that you could remove.
Ms. Anna made me work hard for her so she's not making this easy for me :P 

Back to requirements : 
Home on the Move (bethesda.net) has 70 - 90 % of your caps, ammo, weapons, clothing, crafting components, food and 40'sh fusion cores so it is Highly recommended, BUT it is not actually required for the save to load.

This is her outfit in the save

Spoiler

182287052_Savephoto.PNG.fa488d9c67162a73deb8736cd789eb9d.PNG

So in order for everything to work out fine just fine I am going to be adding a series of short videos to this post as I go over the McM options of the various mods that are installed.  I am also including a video on the Looksmenu Customization Compendium options within the advanced options within body in show looks menu.  It's in the spoiler below :) 

Videos will be in 720 to allow them to be a bit longer.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Olmech said:

Im a little confused as to what this is exactly. I see outfits but then you mention loading a save. Could you clarify please?

Yes I can.  So those are the clothes that my PC Ms. Anna is wearing at the time of the save.  The two files are a bodyslide preset and the save.7z is a mid game save that can be downloaded then unzipped.  The unzipped folder contains the two files needed for the save to work.  I will update the front page soon ' ish

I updated the front page.  I also changed the pictures to be more clear as to what it is.  

Thank you for pointing this out to me Destroyer Of Worlds :) 
Golden

• 2 weeks later...

Currently updating mods, then I'll be going over the two sets of mods so that I can remove the unnecessary duplicates.  Plus I am removing some mods that I did not and might not use to shrink the load order down.  Then it's off to loot, reinstall a few mods that get "dislogged" when I run loot, load, cross fingers AND Save.  Then I'll update the save.7z

After that I'll be adding mods to a suggested additional mods section.  Then it's a matter of taking the posts above and making a good download page that has the information that I have been putting here on the support section.  Probably in time for Valentines Day (Ha I doubt it already)

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly they shot Ms. Anna point blank after so this will not happen except in Ms. Anna's mind

The reason I made this is that I am NOT Ms. Anna I role play as her guide.  Sort of like a ghost.  That is why I say "Here again with the lovely Ms. Anna.".  In this footage she stood there for 15 minutes with a smile growing on her face sooo I role played that she enjoyed it.

Assumptions are bad in life.  DuH!!!

• 1 month later...

I have yet to get in touch with the modder PimpCrew about the pip pad mod PIP-Pad 3 billion 0.7b-21953-0-7b so at this moment I am unable to upload it here.  I might take the time to do the uninstall process so that it isn't required (soft'ish ????) as I did try a long time ago to uninstall through the McM, but it lead to some odd glitches on my end, but since I have progressed past this point in the save I could try to uninstall through McM - save - load- save and upload that save.

PS If anyone has played a little of this save please let me know any feed back as to if there is/are any mods that they cannot find that they need to have uninstalled on my end with a new save uploaded for them to try.

For now I am going to let this preset and save rest here.  Thank you for playing.  Stay Frosty.  Buh Bye for now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have recovered my files :D while working on Frosty AF (started that blog Waaay to soon.  Still new to blogs.  So a potential mod list can be made (again some mods are no longer available, some are in there, but you / I wont see an esp /esm / esl because not all mods are mods.  Some of them are note pads that you read.  Enter the info through the console and save.  Some have a single file you place in an already existing folder.  I didn't think of a mod list while building SCORNED.. That's kinda why the best I could do is compare my vanilla Fo4 dl with my modded install and put the files here and where they go.. Not sure if that can/ will happen, but just saying ... Just.. Saying

• 4 months later...

Starting to contemplate how I am going to remake this. 
The nuka version is still locked away
Things are breaking down in game due too not being the exact same version

Luckily The W _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  is with me and we just got the _ _ _ _ from the _ _ _ _

- 
In SCORNED I Role Played a 2077 submissive 1950's styled house wife of a War Veteran.
Never actually married Ms. Anna kept her Maiden name Anna as well as the prefix Miss.
Pre war Career: Lawyer.  Ms. Anna was a Defence Counsel operating at the R. P. D. to ensure fair treatment of all.
Upon her "husband" 's return they moved to Sanctuary to settle down and start a family.
Upon arrival to Sanctuary they discovered that it was a swingers club.

A quick break down of the story for those that missed the show or missed out on the last episodes:
- Aided the Minutemen and BoS with the aid of Dogmeat/Piper.  
- Killed Kellog before he could talk with a mini nuke.
- While living out Kellog's memories in the Memory Den Ms. Anna accepted that Shaun is either in good hands or dead already.
- After Helping BoS Ms. Anna got her first glimpse of the Glowing Sea.
- After New Years Eve Ms. Anna decided to listen to a DC guard and visit the Combat Zone.
- Expecting it to be similar to boxing Ms. Anna wore a dress and was forced to fight Cait.
- After being betrayed by Preston for the second time Ms. Anna was raped in DC inside Home Plate.
- This lead to an unfortunate series of events that left Ms. Anna distrusting of new locations and new people.
- One of these people Ms. Anna distrusts is Gabriel in the Hunting Cabins after he hinted that he doesn't like Ms. Anna.
-  While out on patrol with her newly recruited companion McCready Ms. Anna was tricked by him into leaving her APC.

- Facing off against 2 Bounty Hunter groups Ms. Anna surrendered after getting shot.
- Taken to a secure site where Ms. Anna was injected with a serum to force her to lactate. 
- The purpose of the milking was to retrieve anti bodies that have kept the Mole Rat virus at bay.
- Upon gaining sufficient amounts of Ms. Anna's milk, eggs, blood, and soft tissue they released her.

- Ms. Anna, dressed in a revealing V-string bikini boarded the train to Nuka World.
- Forced to ruin the Gauntlet in barely nothing Ms. Anna gets to the end only to find a man in a tin can, Overboss Colter.
- Using a powerful speech, a watergun and her knowledge of men Ms. Anna offered herself to the crowd so she could live.
- Having the tittle Overboss bestowed upon her Ms. Anna searched for much needed soap and nutrition while pleasing the men of Nuka World.
- Banned from the Nuka World market Ms. Anna relied on Porter Gage to give her gifts.
-  After a rougher then usual sexual encounter with Porter Gage, Ms. Anna plans to leave him and Nuka World behind.
- After a revenge BJ given to a Operator member Ms. Anna receives a mission that requires her to leave Nuka World.
- Upon reaching the Commonwealth Ms. Anna runs from the Gunners until she reaches Abanathy Farm.
- Cait doesn't recognize Ms. Anna.  Ms. Anna sleeps half naked on a sleeping bag in the shower room.
- Ms. Anna was informed by Jun Long that the Raiders want her to turn herself over to them.
- Recruiting only female companions Ms. Anna has some fun.  Ms. Anna tells them some of what happened and discusses whats next.
- Slowly rebuilding her confidence Ms. Anna takes her time and plans more then just the mission at hand.  Sleeping/water/food/bathing/caps/escape.

- Rumors spread over the commonwealth of Ms. Anna being a sex worker.  Not knowing any better Ms. Anna thought it would be a good idea.
- Eventually men stopped taking No for an answer. 

Spoilers below if you did watch the show and missed episode 362 onwards

(episode 362 ->) - After being raped by the Mayor Ms. Anna responds to a settlement under attack.
- Arriving too late Ms. Anna finds half of the settlers have been captured by Super Mutants.

- Searching for the abducted settlers inside Medford Memorial Hospital Ms. Anna is beaten by Super Mutants. 

- After surrendering in hopes of finding the abducted Settlers Ms. Anna finds out that there are Super Mutant men.
- After Hours of Rape by Super Mutants Ms. Anna runs away naked and hides inside Medford Memorial Hospital.

- After finding/making clothes and weapons Ms. Anna fights back.  Picking off 3 of the 4 Super Mutants.
- Unable to kill the one Super Mutant that raped her the most Ms. Anna surrenders to him.
- Transported, while unconscious to a Super Mutant outpost Ms. Anna has no idea where she is nor the time and date.
- After only half a day of rape Ms. Anna is approached by a Super Mutant female.
- This one pity's Ms. Anna and desires the male Super Mutants. 

- Using hypnosis on Ms. Anna.  Installing confidence to ensure that she will leave.
- In the evening after being face loved by a Super Mutant Ms. Anna finds an old pipe pistol.
- In the rain, with the sun setting Ms. Anna decides to run while she can still walk.
- With a sore everything she makes it to the river and swims away.
- With no way to tell direction Ms. Anna gets turned around in the current and ends up right next to the same Super Mutant outpost.
- With some luck on Ms. Anna's side the BoS drop two Knights nearby.
- They have been searching for her, but do not accept that Ms. Anna is Ms. Anna.
- Filthy, smelly, and unable to walk nor talk normally while only wearing restrictive boots and a leather slave harness Ms. Anna is turned away as an impostor.
- Seeing a small building in the distance Ms. Anna approaches with caution. 

- Hearing a radio inside and outside with a conversation by humans inside she enters.

- Rex Goldman.  The Rex Goldman.  He recognizes Ms. Anna.  They bath, feed, and cloth Ms. Anna.
- Upon hearing Ms. Anna's story the two men inside leave in the night to find the BoS members that had turned Ms. Anna away.
- Convincing the BoS members they return with her Pip Pad and a vertibird signal grenade.
- Ms. Anna stays the night and in the morning uses the grenade to call in a vertibird.

- Landing and taking off under heavy ground fire Ms. Anna is relived when they finally dock at the Prydwen as a rad storm hits the area.
 - Upon entering the Prydwen Ms. Anna collapses to the ground and sobs uncontrollably.
- Elder Maxson orders Ms. Anna to go to her room to prepare a full mission log of her time in Super Mutant Captivity.
- Ms. Anna is now a field operative only and is disallowed from physical contact with BoS members.
- She is given a blank holo tape and is ordered to keep a journal from now on.

This is where I left off.  This is where you begin.

More personal back ground information coming soon!!!

First body Pre CBBE
[Optional ;) ]

image.png.aa691fd8895a13eddda308c89ae6edb4.png

Second Body CBBE
image.png.2ae3814e9d74a1cd7af2b106ddc06385.png

5'th body ... 6'th technically
image.png.742ce69d583fb8356b782b13a6144c97.png

image.png.be322869325e9c4ad40eacee9c9a9fb2.png