Gun holster for right leg

2cool4u_1

20 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I'm working on a sim (that I hope to upload). The sim is Kiera Cameron from "Continuum", played by Rachel Nichols. One of her outfits includes a belt and gun holster. If anyone knows of a similar looking design, I'd be grateful.

xigex02.thumb.jpg.413e57d152b422d1b382514eb11673ad.jpg

http://sims4person.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2017-09-18T12:16:00-07:00&max-results=11&start=11&by-date=false

Plazasims converts a lot of outfits from movies heroes and games, might you find a similar dress in there. 

23 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Plazasims converts a lot of outfits from movies heroes and games, might you find a similar dress in there.

So many great costumes. Not what I'm looking for, but I still love them.? Unfortunately, I can't get past the Ad.Fly ?, but thank you.

22 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

AdFly: wait for 5,4,3,2,1, 0 - , click deny notifications , wait wait, wait, click deny notification and it xhould work - best done in a private tab.

Yeah but the box to allow / deny notifications doesn't show up.

I searched for all kinds of gun holsters while I was putting together the Lara sim, but I don't think I've seen something quite like the one in the picture. These are the ones I found:

holsters.zip

EDIT: Unfortunately, none of these look particularly MAXIS-matchy or are without clipping issues. The shoulder holster I ended up using felt like the best of the bunch.

Archived