56 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

I may have to investigate the AI Overhaul mod, though if it does anything too crazy I don't know how much I'll be able to do about it. I made Vanikseth level 20 and gave him a pretty good array of powerful spells so that he could take care of the wolves if you follow him as a low-level character. The Nord in his workroom is level 1. I've only read over the documentation a bit, but I don't see anything that makes it obvious why he would cower like that. To be honest, I don't know that I'll be able to devote much time to figuring out an overhaul mod's behavior, so I'm not going to promise anything.

Yeah most people have long switched over to a new AI mod called simply "AI Overhaul". Its much lighter and much more compatible and the author still maintains it. It causes no issues with that Necormancer in the inn either. The one the other poster is referring to is called Immersive Citizens Overhaul.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Highborn said:

so, are there any news regarding an update? ?

Progress is a little slow right now. I'm working on another project that is large and has started picking up speed recently.

I have added another brothel location and a few other things for the next release, but I don't have an ETA right now. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

It seems that A Forsworn story dibella's temple corruption path make it impossible to do the prostitution licence quest in Markath.

I have done all the other prostitution quests. 

Can i have a cheat to get the licence for Markath, so i could achieve the whole quest, please?

10 minutes ago, Saryon8 said:

Hi

It seems that A Forsworn story dibella's temple corruption path make it impossible to do the prostitution licence quest in Markath.

I have done all the other prostitution quests. 

Can i have a cheat to get the licence for Markath, so i could achieve the whole quest, please?

can't you add it with console or additem menu?

12 hours ago, Saryon8 said:

I was thinking of a "setstage" way that is cleaner. But yeah i might try to do it this way.

You should be able to use these console commands:

setstage tapqmarkarthlicense 10
setstage tapqmarkarthlicense 20
setstage tapqmarkarthlicense 200

This should give you the letter of blessing that you need to give to the steward. If you just want to skip that part, you can also set the stage to 300 to get the license.

Out of curiosity, what in that mod makes it impossible to complete the quest? I've never played that one.

• 1 month later...

I found your mod very interesting. I have used few other prostitution mods in Skyrim SE. I’m always looking for new mods. Because of this, I have restarted and completely rebuild Skyrim SE and Skyrim games from ground up so many times that I have lost count over the years, when Skyrim originally came out after Morrowind; because I’m always testing and looking for mods to make Skyrim a more realistic and interesting adult game, although your mod is still in its alpha versions, I believe it may have potential.

I have complete every quest that your mod currently offers in version 4 and found each quest to very enjoyable, with a few exceptions, which I was able to ignore or remove. Whereby, I actually went and test your mod for its full potential.

Here are a few suggestions that you may want to consider to make your mod more enjoyable.

1.      You may want to allow the player to adjust their prostitution income. I found it very unacceptable that, as a prostitute that 50% of my prostitution income was paid to the innkeeper, or 25% to the innkeeper and 25% to the Debella Garden Brothel in Solitude, after you are employed. Whereas, with Benjen Black-Briar in Riften you knew immediately that 60% of your prostitution income throughout Skyrim will belong to him, if you accept his offer. Although, it was fun to determined the nine flavors at the midnight special event in Riften. Whereas, if you get all flavors correct, Benjen Black-Briar will give 350 gold and then collect 60% of it later, as your pimp. When you have to pay him your Riften prostitution fees that you will owe him. Therefore, as a prostitute in Skyrim you will receive one-half or one-fourth of your prostitution income for each trick and pay the innkeeper 10 gold to work, which may be acceptable when you are a new inexperience prostitute in the beginning levels of the game. This is where I found it unacceptable that there was no increase in income and decrease in expenses as one gain experiences. As for Debella Garden Brothel; it should be weekly fee as a member when you are not working at brothel. And, as member of the Solitude brothel it should reduce the innkeepers cost, from 25% to 10% as reputation and experience gain, for example. When Debella Garden Brothel in Solitude is somewhat the positive side of Skyrim prostitution and Benjen Black-Briar in Riften is the negative side of Skyrim prostitution.

2.      Other small issue was forgetting to pay the innkeeper, when you accidently leave the area. I think you should provide a continuous screen warning that you forgot to pay the innkeeper and allow a day or two to pay the innkeeper, before the innkeeper places a bounty on your character and allow the message to remain longer on the screen.

3.      The NPC in Riverwood was not working correctly for me. She kept reported me to authority for not obtain her permission to work. I remove her, by using the console kill command. Basically, she was not needed in my game to start prostitution.

4.      The clothing and armor mods that you provide reference to, most of them do not exist.

5.      Unlike other prostitution mods that I have tried, I do not need to worry about breaking the law when asking a guard, if they are interest in paying for sex. This is major improvement over other prostitution mods.

6.      A math calculations error in the mod: For example: SexLab Framework indicates that I had 16 male partners and zero female partners. At 50 gold for each partner that would be a total of 800 gold. However, settling the account with the innkeeper at 50%, the prostitute should owe the innkeeper 400 gold. However, the mod indicates that prostitute owes the innkeeper 425 gold.  However this is okay, if you are attempting to instill that not belonging to a brothel, you will most like be taken advantage of... by the innkeepers, due to being an independent or unknown and inexperience prostitute.

7.     I actually started and build a new game, to see what I can accomplish with your mod starting at level one… starting from a random location. Selected by Skyrim Unbound Reborn. Because, I was at level 36 when I accidently discovered Debella Garden Brothel on my way to Solitude. This is when I stop and check out your mod and completed all the individual quests. Your mod was 122 mod install out of a 132 mods currently being tested together for game compatibility and performance. I’ll be looking for your next alpha version to see what you have accomplished.

8 hours ago, Charmingfox said:

I found your mod very interesting. I have used few other prostitution mods in Skyrim SE. I’m always looking for new mods. Because of this, I have restarted and completely rebuild Skyrim SE and Skyrim games from ground up so many times that I have lost count over the years, when Skyrim originally came out after Morrowind; because I’m always testing and looking for mods to make Skyrim a more realistic and interesting adult game, although your mod is still in its alpha versions, I believe it may have potential.

I have complete every quest that your mod currently offers in version 4 and found each quest to very enjoyable, with a few exceptions, which I was able to ignore or remove. Whereby, I actually went and test your mod for its full potential.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

1.      You may want to allow the player to adjust their prostitution income. I found it very unacceptable that, as a prostitute that 50% of my prostitution income was paid to the innkeeper, or 25% to the innkeeper and 25% to the Debella Garden Brothel in Solitude, after you are employed. Whereas, with Benjen Black-Briar in Riften you knew immediately that 60% of your prostitution income throughout Skyrim will belong to him, if you accept his offer. Although, it was fun to determined the nine flavors at the midnight special event in Riften. Whereas, if you get all flavors correct, Benjen Black-Briar will give 350 gold and then collect 60% of it later, as your pimp. When you have to pay him your Riften prostitution fees that you will owe him. Therefore, as a prostitute in Skyrim you will receive one-half or one-fourth of your prostitution income for each trick and pay the innkeeper 10 gold to work, which may be acceptable when you are a new inexperience prostitute in the beginning levels of the game. This is where I found it unacceptable that there was no increase in income and decrease in expenses as one gain experiences. As for Debella Garden Brothel; it should be weekly fee as a member when you are not working at brothel. And, as member of the Solitude brothel it should reduce the innkeepers cost, from 25% to 10% as reputation and experience gain, for example. When Debella Garden Brothel in Solitude is somewhat the positive side of Skyrim prostitution and Benjen Black-Briar in Riften is the negative side of Skyrim prostitution.

I'll definitely be looking at improving the balance, though I'll likely keep Benjen pretty exploitative, at least at low levels. My intention would be to balance that in some other ways, but I'm still working some of those details out. I might allow income adjustment once I implement an MCM menu. Doing that is on my todo list.

2.      Other small issue was forgetting to pay the innkeeper, when you accidently leave the area. I think you should provide a continuous screen warning that you forgot to pay the innkeeper and allow a day or two to pay the innkeeper, before the innkeeper places a bounty on your character and allow the message to remain longer on the screen.

Your timer suggestion may be a good idea. I don't know about the continuous warning thing, but I might do a "you left without paying; if you don't take care of it within a day you'll get a bounty" or something.

3.      The NPC in Riverwood was not working correctly for me. She kept reported me to authority for not obtain her permission to work. I remove her, by using the console kill command. Basically, she was not needed in my game to start prostitution.

I'm not sure who you're talking about here. 

4.      The clothing and armor mods that you provide reference to, most of them do not exist.

I just checked them all, and the links all work for me. Just to be clear, this mod doesn't include them. It will just use them if you have installed them.

6.      A math calculations error in the mod: For example: SexLab Framework indicates that I had 16 male partners and zero female partners. At 50 gold for each partner that would be a total of 800 gold. However, settling the account with the innkeeper at 50%, the prostitute should owe the innkeeper 400 gold. However, the mod indicates that prostitute owes the innkeeper 425 gold.  However this is okay, if you are attempting to instill that not belonging to a brothel, you will most like be taken advantage of... by the innkeepers, due to being an independent or unknown and inexperience prostitute.

I'd have to look into that, but I don't see anything right off that would cause it. If you were with the same guy 4 times, would SexLab count that as 4 male partners or 1?

1.   The NPC I’m referring to in Riverwood is "Ordis the Kind" in my paragraph 3. If she is not your NPC, then she is probably belongs to mod – “People of of Skyrim 2”, which is a large mod and was the 85th mod installed out of the current 132 mods being tested. This is another new mod that I’m testing and I’m not complete familiar with all game NPC’s of this mod. Because of it size and installation requirements, I’m not going to experiment in disabling this mod to verify the NPC “Ordis the Kind” belongs to this mod. The risk is to great that it could corrupt the game and destroy four weeks of building and testing.  I’m guessing that your mod modified Orgnar to become the innkeeper at the Sleeping Giant, when he was originally the barkeep and Delphine was the only one, who always took the 10 gold for the bed. Anyway, if "Ordis the Kind: is not your NPC, then this issue is telling you that your mod can modify an NPC that it should not have modified.

2.   Whereas, in my Paragraph 6. SexLab Framework will count the number of times you have sex, regardless if you have sex ten times with the same NPC. It's still a total of 10. Nerveless, out of the 16 NPC's, three NPC's were repeat customers. SexLab Framework does appear to keep track of all sexual activities, because I frequently check it, when I'm testing a sex mods. This may not be an issue, as I indicate in my earlier observation; because my PC game character performed an additional 32 sexual acts. “Thirty were paid performances accomplished by your mod - two were free and accomplished by another mod”. This was to see if your mod could distinguish the difference between paid and non-paid sex. The 50|50 split between the prostitute and the innkeeper was correct. Therefore, I conclude that your mod is probably keeping track of its own sexual events and not relying on Sexlab Framework.  Whereas the earlier calculation issue, may have been a tracking error, or rounding off error in your mod’s programming or an error on my part. To availed and/or reduce rounding off error issues, you may want to consider using 60 gold rather than using 50 gold for tricks in your future alpha versions.

3.   As for Benjen Black-Briar in Riften, I would not worry to much about him. He is an interesting character in his owe right. Only thing I missed, there was no taste testing of Khajiit at the midnight special event, when I tried six or seven times waiting for a Khajiit to show up. The only thing I could offer is to allow Benjen verbal threats to continual in the game - because his behavior is greater than his actions, when you fail paid him.  Who in his right mind would offer a reward of 10,000 in gold and continual to increase the reward to 10,000 in gold every two weeks to obtain a runaway prostitute failure to pay, when there is no financial profit in it? Pimps are generally greedy, when it comes to spending money. Their interest lies only in making money, as cheaply and quickly as possible. "His own mother would disown him for his stupidity!" If you want to, you could have a bounty hunter take the prostitute back to Benjen, who does not like Benjen and knows Benjen does not have the reward money and go from there.  I would wait and see where your mod takes you. As you stated, leave it to your to do list on Benjen Black-Briar.

14 hours ago, Charmingfox said:

1.   The NPC I’m referring to in Riverwood is "Ordis the Kind" in my paragraph 3. If she is not your NPC, then she is probably belongs to mod – “People of of Skyrim 2”, which is a large mod and was the 85th mod installed out of the current 132 mods being tested. This is another new mod that I’m testing and I’m not complete familiar with all game NPC’s of this mod. Because of it size and installation requirements, I’m not going to experiment in disabling this mod to verify the NPC “Ordis the Kind” belongs to this mod. The risk is to great that it could corrupt the game and destroy four weeks of building and testing.  I’m guessing that your mod modified Orgnar to become the innkeeper at the Sleeping Giant, when he was originally the barkeep and Delphine was the only one, who always took the 10 gold for the bed. Anyway, if "Ordis the Kind: is not your NPC, then this issue is telling you that your mod can modify an NPC that it should not have modified.

Ordis the Kind is not an NPC I created. I may give it a try myself at some point just to say, but my mod doesn't actually modify the innkeepers, so I'm not sure right off what would cause your issue. I will take a look at Riverwood and see if something there isn't working right in the vanilla, but I'm not modifying Orgnar or Delphine. He becomes the innkeeper as part of the normal progression of the game, but I don't make it happen any sooner.

2.   Whereas, in my Paragraph 6. SexLab Framework will count the number of times you have sex, regardless if you have sex ten times with the same NPC. It's still a total of 10. Nerveless, out of the 16 NPC's, three NPC's were repeat customers. SexLab Framework does appear to keep track of all sexual activities, because I frequently check it, when I'm testing a sex mods. This may not be an issue, as I indicate in my earlier observation; because my PC game character performed an additional 32 sexual acts. “Thirty were paid performances accomplished by your mod - two were free and accomplished by another mod”. This was to see if your mod could distinguish the difference between paid and non-paid sex. The 50|50 split between the prostitute and the innkeeper was correct. Therefore, I conclude that your mod is probably keeping track of its own sexual events and not relying on Sexlab Framework.  Whereas the earlier calculation issue, may have been a tracking error, or rounding off error in your mod’s programming or an error on my part. To availed and/or reduce rounding off error issues, you may want to consider using 60 gold rather than using 50 gold for tricks in your future alpha versions.

The counter for how much you owe the innkeeper just adds 50 percent of each act to what you owe, rather than calculating at the end. It does not rely on SexLab for that. It's possible that could come to a different result, but 25 is a lot to be off for something like that. It would, however, be exactly off by one on the number of customers.

3.   As for Benjen Black-Briar in Riften, I would not worry to much about him. He is an interesting character in his owe right. Only thing I missed, there was no taste testing of Khajiit at the midnight special event, when I tried six or seven times waiting for a Khajiit to show up. The only thing I could offer is to allow Benjen verbal threats to continual in the game - because his behavior is greater than his actions, when you fail paid him.  Who in his right mind would offer a reward of 10,000 in gold and continual to increase the reward to 10,000 in gold every two weeks to obtain a runaway prostitute failure to pay, when there is no financial profit in it? Pimps are generally greedy, when it comes to spending money. Their interest lies only in making money, as cheaply and quickly as possible. "His own mother would disown him for his stupidity!" If you want to, you could have a bounty hunter take the prostitute back to Benjen, who does not like Benjen and knows Benjen does not have the reward money and go from there.  I would wait and see where your mod takes you. As you stated, leave it to your to do list on Benjen Black-Briar.

I omitted Khajiit to stick with the vanilla theme that Khajiit are not generally allowed in the cities. I may change my mind about that at some point, but it made sense to me at the time.

I agree 10,000 seems a bit much, but I also want something that you can't just pay off like it's nothing or just ignore. I won't rule out tweaking that or exploring other ideas, but that is what I'm going for.

If a prostitute becomes a prostitute at both the Debella Garden and Benjeb Black-Briar, what would be the prostitute’s income per trick, after paying the innkeeper... centers around one obtaining a licenses to work as a prostitute in each of the nine holds of Skyrim benefited a low-level character financially? 

6 hours ago, Charmingfox said:

If a prostitute becomes a prostitute at both the Debella Garden and Benjeb Black-Briar, what would be the prostitute’s income per trick, after paying the innkeeper... centers around one obtaining a licenses to work as a prostitute in each of the nine holds of Skyrim benefited a low-level character financially?

As I expand out the quest lines, I really intend that you won't be able to work for both. But I do intend to adjust the balance.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:21 PM, ruddycray said:

As I expand out the quest lines, I really intend that you won't be able to work for both. But I do intend to adjust the balance.

Just to say: thoroughly enjoyed testing this mod out.. the quests to get the licences is a great idea (I'm sure I've missed some of them) and I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

I was thinking it might be a nice idea to have you work for Blackbriar as a stooge for the Brothel - they get you to work undercover to bring him down - you can work to gain his trust  (increasingly 'demanding' quests) and once you do: you run a quest that remove him.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:42 AM, Tr_veller said:

Just to say: thoroughly enjoyed testing this mod out.. the quests to get the licences is a great idea (I'm sure I've missed some of them) and I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

I was thinking it might be a nice idea to have you work for Blackbriar as a stooge for the Brothel - they get you to work undercover to bring him down - you can work to gain his trust  (increasingly 'demanding' quests) and once you do: you run a quest that remove him.

Glad you're enjoying it. The quest line for Dibella's Garden will pretty certainly revolve around bringing Black-Briar down. Exactly how that looks I still need to work out, but I have some ideas. Something like what you're suggesting will probably be at least a component of it.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS. This is only an observation for you to consider for the future.

After playing through mod twice… starting first at level 35 and then at level one, I found no game issues with any of the current quest. Some of them were very enjoyable and well thought out and some had interesting surprise in the second play through. Although, this is a work in progress the biggest issue in Alpha Version 4, is it failure to provide the player’s character FREE WILL to improve her economic life as a prostitute. Instead the current version keeps the prostitute economically suppressed at all levels. Thus, a prostitute at level 35 will have same economic status when she was at level one. The lack of attention here weekends the mod’s usefulness as a starting mod that is build around role-playing, instead of combat. This is the key foundation of your mod. Some of the contributing factors that weekends this foundation… is that it takes about one game hour to entertain a customer and about six to eight game hours for a customer to be interested in having sex again. This interaction currently provides no skill points or none I notices.

In the prostitution license’s, “The document certifies that Prostitute is licensed to practices prostitution within the city and surrounding lands of said hold” is not true. The prostitute is force to pay the innkeeper at the local tavern, to work as a prostitute… confine to a small area of the hole; thus turning the Skyrim innkeepers into pimps and the local taverns into brothels. It would be more acceptable to original Skyrim storyline that you are trying to follow, if innkeepers simply charge nothing or ask for a small flat fee (of 5 or 10 gold) per day to use the tavern as a place to work from; thus reducing the current financial strangled hold on the prostitute. The steward of each hold, including Raven Rock should be the acting innkeeper of their hold, except in Reften to follow your storyline. To keep it immersive and within then your storyline; prostitute would still need to obtain permission from the innkeeper to use the tavern by purchasing a bed to entertain the tavern customers; if she fails to ask for permission to work in the tavern, she could be penalized and lose her license to work in the hold and must go through the process of obtaining a new license, even if there is no added innkeeper fee to work inside the tavern. Rudeness is not acceptable in Skyrim.

The mod attempts to make Dibella’s Garden Brothel somewhat more positive, compare to the pimp Benjen Black-Brier being the more negative side of prostitution. In the game Bibella’s Garden Brothel is equally suppressive as Benjen Black-Brier; just a little less than Benjen Black-Brier! It is more financially beneficial for a character’s prostitute not to get involve with either one, until a more productive balance between the two is created. It will be interesting to see, how you will resolve this issue in your future version. Sense, there is a loop hole in the written agreement between the prostitute and Dibella’s Garden Brothel. The contract specifically specifies that brothel will provide shelter and protection to the prostitute for a share of the prostitute’s income. However, the agreement does not provide shelter and protection, when prostitute is working outside the brothel; which would be a breach of contract, freeing the prostitute from paying the brothel any share of her income. Whereas, Benjen Black-Brier contract is iron clad, making the prostitute his working sex slave, regardless where she works. I'm looking forward on how you resolves this in your future version

At level one, my game started in Falkreath Hold, as a simple woman with magical skills, with no attention of being a thief. Her armor was a simple dress and starting wealth was 69 gold. Location, armor and wealth selected randomly by the game. My game includes mods that make Skyrim more dangerous to travel and explore.

From my prior experience, I started the second game working and remain an independent prostitute. As independent prostitute I could earn a little more gold than working for a brothel or for a pimp, because you don’t need share the gold that the Steward Jorleif in Windhelm gives you to entertain the troops in the field. As your speech skills increase, you can eventually persuade the innkeeper to accept the lesser amount of gold for services render. Although, I hope that you will eventually add few additional choices to choose from, rather than the current two.

Although, your mod is work in progress that has both positive and negative sides to it. My purpose was to provide a constructive review, as a player using your mod to see if it has potential value and any issue when used with other mods that I want to permanently use. My intentions are never to tell a mod builder what to do. My intentions are to open the eyes of the mod builder to other possibilities, from a different point of view. Based upon real life and years and gaming experience and observation on what makes an excellent mod that mature and experience players want to continue using. I would not take the time to explain this to you, if I felt that your basic idea behind your mod was mediocre. Normally, I do not get involve.

I am confident that in time, you will eventually overcome all the above issues and succeed. As an individual who enjoys a glass of fine wine, I will never instruct a wine maker on how to make a fine glass of wine!

1 hour ago, Charmingfox said:

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS. This is only an observation for you to consider for the future.

After playing through mod twice… starting first at level 35 and then at level one, I found no game issues with any of the current quest. Some of them were very enjoyable and well thought out and some had interesting surprise in the second play through. Although, this is a work in progress the biggest issue in Alpha Version 4, is it failure to provide the player’s character FREE WILL to improve her economic life as a prostitute. Instead the current version keeps the prostitute economically suppressed at all levels. Thus, a prostitute at level 35 will have same economic status when she was at level one. The lack of attention here weekends the mod’s usefulness as a starting mod that is build around role-playing, instead of combat. This is the key foundation of your mod. Some of the contributing factors that weekends this foundation… is that it takes about one game hour to entertain a customer and about six to eight game hours for a customer to be interested in having sex again. This interaction currently provides no skill points or none I notices.

In the prostitution license’s, “The document certifies that Prostitute is licensed to practices prostitution within the city and surrounding lands of said hold” is not true. The prostitute is force to pay the innkeeper at the local tavern, to work as a prostitute… confine to a small area of the hole; thus turning the Skyrim innkeepers into pimps and the local taverns into brothels. It would be more acceptable to original Skyrim storyline that you are trying to follow, if innkeepers simply charge nothing or ask for a small flat fee (of 5 or 10 gold) per day to use the tavern as a place to work from; thus reducing the current financial strangled hold on the prostitute. The steward of each hold, including Raven Rock should be the acting innkeeper of their hold, except in Reften to follow your storyline. To keep it immersive and within then your storyline; prostitute would still need to obtain permission from the innkeeper to use the tavern by purchasing a bed to entertain the tavern customers; if she fails to ask for permission to work in the tavern, she could be penalized and lose her license to work in the hold and must go through the process of obtaining a new license, even if there is no added innkeeper fee to work inside the tavern. Rudeness is not acceptable in Skyrim.

The mod attempts to make Dibella’s Garden Brothel somewhat more positive, compare to the pimp Benjen Black-Brier being the more negative side of prostitution. In the game Bibella’s Garden Brothel is equally suppressive as Benjen Black-Brier; just a little less than Benjen Black-Brier! It is more financially beneficial for a character’s prostitute not to get involve with either one, until a more productive balance between the two is created. It will be interesting to see, how you will resolve this issue in your future version. Sense, there is a loop hole in the written agreement between the prostitute and Dibella’s Garden Brothel. The contract specifically specifies that brothel will provide shelter and protection to the prostitute for a share of the prostitute’s income. However, the agreement does not provide shelter and protection, when prostitute is working outside the brothel; which would be a breach of contract, freeing the prostitute from paying the brothel any share of her income. Whereas, Benjen Black-Brier contract is iron clad, making the prostitute his working sex slave, regardless where she works. I'm looking forward on how you resolves this in your future version

At level one, my game started in Falkreath Hold, as a simple woman with magical skills, with no attention of being a thief. Her armor was a simple dress and starting wealth was 69 gold. Location, armor and wealth selected randomly by the game. My game includes mods that make Skyrim more dangerous to travel and explore.

From my prior experience, I started the second game working and remain an independent prostitute. As independent prostitute I could earn a little more gold than working for a brothel or for a pimp, because you don’t need share the gold that the Steward Jorleif in Windhelm gives you to entertain the troops in the field. As your speech skills increase, you can eventually persuade the innkeeper to accept the lesser amount of gold for services render. Although, I hope that you will eventually add few additional choices to choose from, rather than the current two.

Although, your mod is work in progress that has both positive and negative sides to it. My purpose was to provide a constructive review, as a player using your mod to see if it has potential value and any issue when used with other mods that I want to permanently use. My intentions are never to tell a mod builder what to do. My intentions are to open the eyes of the mod builder to other possibilities, from a different point of view. Based upon real life and years and gaming experience and observation on what makes an excellent mod that mature and experience players want to continue using. I would not take the time to explain this to you, if I felt that your basic idea behind your mod was mediocre. Normally, I do not get involve.

I am confident that in time, you will eventually overcome all the above issues and succeed. As an individual who enjoys a glass of fine wine, I will never instruct a wine maker on how to make a fine glass of wine!

I'll refrain from a point-by-point response on this one, but there's a mix of things in there that range from things I'm aware of and plan to address to some good fresh perspective. One of the reasons I continue to label this an "alpha" release, even though I don't doubt its stability at this point, is that there are still many things in it that are very incomplete.

Please rest assured that I try to never take constructive feedback badly, and I have previously incorporated and built upon suggestions from players. I take no offense to anything you've said and will consider it as I plan the future of the mod.