On 6/4/2021 at 3:24 AM, DMC500 said:

Might port it to SSE

Awesome sauce! I've been wanting something like this leader feature since I love the idea of sending trained slaves on patrols. Unfortunately slaves with good combat don't protect their masters with AYGAS, so something like this will definitely work for the gameplay I'm going for using slaves with the "Enjoy your Trip" mod. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this port :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 1:03 AM, Villianize said:

Awesome sauce! I've been wanting something like this leader feature since I love the idea of sending trained slaves on patrols. Unfortunately slaves with good combat don't protect their masters with AYGAS, so something like this will definitely work for the gameplay I'm going for using slaves with the "Enjoy your Trip" mod. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this port :D 

I am hoping to see this ported to se myself as well. It's sound great!

• 10 months later...
46 minutes ago, sickboy791 said:

hey, @DMC500

is it possible to bind the zaz fix script to a hotkey ? and if yes , could you please tell me how to do this in ck?

sorry, but if I remember correctly there wasn't key option at all, but I'm back at skyrim modding so i might make just zaz items autoupdater with similar function

• 6 months later...