Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

13 hours ago, flanneldude said:

Mind posting the link, (or the mod)?  Not seeing it available from the spreadsheet he's got pinned on Twitter.

It's not on the spreadsheet. He has his links to his various social media/publishing venues on the spreadsheet. The links to all his mods are the first one on his spreadsheet : Titled "Steam Mod" : https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/

The bullet girls mods start with [BGP]

11 hours ago, wei930126 said:

Hello, I have encountered some problems. I copied the files directly into the directory but nothing happens. Do I need to uninstall the previous MOD before installation?

Yes you do, you also need 3Dmigoto. Please read the readme for any mods you download. Chances are you will find the instructions on how to get the mod working there. (Especially mods by Moderchan as he idiot proofs them. No offense. I'm saying this in general.)

Remember mods go in \OP2\Mods\

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody cares, but I modified blender_3dmigoto.py to output proper binormals.

The image is set with binormal as the vertex color, the left is the model output by the original script, the center is the one output by the modified script, and the right is the original asf model.

binormals.jpg.1ecf9249a3564ec23cce402db4728c1e.jpg

The changes are as follows. I checked it with blender 2.90

*** orig/blender_3dmigoto.py	2020-01-29 20:33:48.000000000 +0900
--- blender_3dmigoto.py	2020-10-05 19:44:53.559412700 +0900
*** 597,602 ****
--- 597,603 ----
                  break
              face.append(*self.decoder(index))
              if len(face) == 3:
+                 face = reversed(face)
                  self.faces.append(tuple(face))
                  face = []
          assert(len(face) == 0)
*** 1053,1064 ****
              # we can really deal with at all. Therefore, the below is untested,
              # FIXME: So find a mesh where this is actually the binormal,
              # uncomment the below code and test.
!             normal = blender_loop_vertex.normal
!             tangent = blender_loop_vertex.tangent
!             binormal = numpy.cross(normal, tangent)
              # XXX: Does the binormal need to be normalised to a unit vector?
!             binormal = binormal / numpy.linalg.norm(binormal)
!             vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad(list(binormal), 0.0)
          elif elem.name.startswith('BLENDINDICES'):
              i = elem.SemanticIndex * 4
              vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad([ x.group for x in vertex_groups[i:i+4] ], 0)
--- 1054,1066 ----
              # we can really deal with at all. Therefore, the below is untested,
              # FIXME: So find a mesh where this is actually the binormal,
              # uncomment the below code and test.
!             #normal = blender_loop_vertex.normal
!             #tangent = blender_loop_vertex.tangent
!             #binormal = numpy.cross(normal, tangent)
              # XXX: Does the binormal need to be normalised to a unit vector?
!             #binormal = binormal / numpy.linalg.norm(binormal)
!             #vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad(list(binormal), 0.0)
!             vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad(list(blender_loop_vertex.bitangent), 0.0)
          elif elem.name.startswith('BLENDINDICES'):
              i = elem.SemanticIndex * 4
              vertex[elem.name] = elem.pad([ x.group for x in vertex_groups[i:i+4] ], 0)
*** 1126,1132 ****

# Calculates tangents and makes loop normals valid (still with our
      # custom normal data from import time):
!     mesh.calc_tangents()

texcoord_layers = {}
      for uv_layer in mesh.uv_layers:
--- 1128,1138 ----

# Calculates tangents and makes loop normals valid (still with our
      # custom normal data from import time):
!     #mesh.calc_tangents()
!     if 'TEXCOORD.xy' in mesh.uv_layers:
!         mesh.calc_tangents(uvmap='TEXCOORD.xy')
!     else:
!         mesh.calc_tangents()

texcoord_layers = {}
      for uv_layer in mesh.uv_layers:

blender_3dmigoto.py

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! Just saw moderchan's mod! Very cool! I am hoping for a way to keep the clothing on over so it is not always full-nude.
I hate to be a Greedy Gus, but by deleting the "Hide bra.ini" and "Hide_cosbra.ini" it allows me to keep the new body mesh underneath, alongside newly sculpted panties to fit over, however, the nipples continue to poke out of all Bras and most outfits (Except Ladoria's Armor and the Bunny Girl outfit) due to the new breast meshes.
How feasibly difficult or doable would it be to slightly adjust each outfit/bra mesh to match the new breast mesh AKA expand it slightly? Similar to what they did for the panties.
Either that or simply a way to automatically trigger the new mesh upon losing both clothing and bra/panties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might be tech retarded but, i don't understand how to get the mod to work. I downloaded the Moderchan mod, i'm pretty sure i downloaded the 3D thing. Maybe i'm not understanding where they are supposed to go? If anyone is still around to give me some help id be very grateful.

16 hours ago, Citek said:

I might be tech retarded but, i don't understand how to get the mod to work. I downloaded the Moderchan mod, i'm pretty sure i downloaded the 3D thing. Maybe i'm not understanding where they are supposed to go? If anyone is still around to give me some help id be very grateful.

The 3D Migoto files go in the following directory : \steamapps\common\OP2\

That is the ROOT folder of the game directory with the game.exe.

The mod files go in the following directory :

\steamapps\common\OP2\Mods\

So considering the folder doesn't exist, once you get into the OP2 directory, you create the folder "Mods."

After that the mods should be extracted there. Here's an example for my game install.

Inside Mods Folder I have a "nude" folder. Inside that I have the actual mod files. Something like body_A_d.png, Body A.vb, and 3d Nipples.ini. (There's more but I'm trying to keep it simple.)

So as a practical example if you have the mod from moderchan labeled "[BGP] Nude and braless and pantiless MOD v1.0.7z"

You extract that 7zip archive and place the MyBodyMeshMod folder INSIDE the Mods folder you created. So the folder structure should look as follows :

\steamapps\common\OP2\Mods\MyBodyMeshMod\

Of course after that last slash, the actual mod files and folders will exist there.

Hopefully you understand windows file and folder structure, as I can't begin to describe it.  (No offense. I'm just assuming you understand it. If not, unfortunately someone else will have to explain it to you.)

Hope that helps. I'm horrible at explaining things as I'm quite frankly better at just doing them myself. Instead of explaining or teaching someone how to do something.

PS: If you are on a pirated install, I can't help you. I'm not saying you are. The only reason I mention this is because the game directory was labeled differently, and I haven't had the pirated version installed since about a month or two after the game launched. As I bought the game once I realized I liked it. So if you by chance, are on a pirated install, you will have to figure out the specifics from the directions I gave on your own. Or hope someone throws you a bone. But the process is the same. You just have to realize the game ROOT isn't called OP2. Or it wasn't when I first pirated it. It was called something else.

PPS: If you are still having problems, let me know and I'll try my best to help you out. But keep in mind, I can't guarantee a quick turnover. Meaning you reply 3 hours from now, I probably won't be available for another 20 to 21 hours. As I only visit the forum once a day. Usually between midnight and 2am EST. So please be patient.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, stripnwild said:

might be not the right place to ask, but wanted to know if this could be done on the PS4 version of the game>?  Appreciate any help/input!

Now take all of this with a grain of salt as I don't own the PS4. So I'm literally using knowledge based on the consoles I have hacked, and know have been hacked before. So call it an educated guess. But a guess none the less.

But if it's anything like prior consoles - unless the console is hacked, and able to run pirated copies or backed up copies, no. You need access to the game's filesystem. Which you cannot gain access to on a stock retail unit. During the 360 and PS3 days, you had RGH and Jailbreak. You need something equivalent on the PS4.

Same can be said on the Switch. People with access to the game's file system are the only ones who can do mods on that platform. (Ability to run backups.)

IF, you have a hacked console (honestly haven't kept up with the PS4 scene if it even exists, as again I don't own the console.) I highly suggest you search for scene appropriate sites on google. They would be much better equipped to help you. And chances are, if the sites exist, they've pondered your question, and have probably even tried it themselves. But this is a PC centric forum.  Due to the ease at which mods can be run on PC. We can TRY and translate the PC mods to consoles. But there's very few among us who have direct knowledge on how to do so. I've seen some. But not a PS4 user. It's mostly switch, PSVITA, PSP or 360. (For 360 applicable games.)

Hell even PS3 users are absent from what I've seen. And that still has a thriving scene to this day.

But, if you indeed have a hacked console, and find resources, I'd LOVE the info. As it may get me to buy a PS4. As I tend to only buy consoles when they are hacked. I've owned a PS3 (had to pawn it unfortunately. But loved it with the jailbreak.), PSP, and PSVITA. All of which I've hacked when I owned them. I also currently own an RGH. I love breathing new life into consoles. And adding new "features" to them. So if you do come across an active exploit. PLEASE PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

色々と細かい微調整、修正、追加をしました。

・デフォルトの制服をキーボードのPキーを押す度に、ミニスカート→スカート無し→服無し に切り替わる様にしました。

これによりカットシーンでのキャラの表示を変える事ができます。

また、デフォルトの制服ファイルを統合しました。

(時間があれば全キャラのデフォルト下着も任意に非表示にできるようにしたいと思っています)

・ラドリアとファレンの微調整をしました。

また、iniファイルのコマンドを修正しました。

(ファレンの身体にCカップテクスチャーを適応させるのに専用のDAT_BIN.cpkが必要です)

・全キャラの女性器を描き直しました。

・セクシーパンツとブラの透け下着に薄い紫色を追加しました。

セクシーな下着の黒色を置き換えます。

・セクシーパンツとブラの白色を修正しましました。

ブラも透けてます。

・スポーツパンツをシリコンの黒で代用していた物をスポーツパンツそのものをショーツタイプに描き替えました

それに伴いスポーツブラも短くしました。

Machine translation

Small slight adjustment, correction and addition were done variously.

* Every time a P key of a keyboard was pressed, a uniform of default was done so that I might switch over without-> clothes without miniskirt-> skirts.

It's possible to change indication of the character by the cut scene by this.

A uniform file of default was integrated.

(When there is time, I'd like to make sure that the default underwear of the whole character can also be made nondisplay optionally.)

* A rad rear and a fa ream were adjusted slightly.

The command of the ini file was corrected.

(Exclusive DAT_BIN.cpk is necessary to make a C cup texture fit a body of a fa ream.)

* The female capacity of the whole character was drawn again.

* Of sexy pants and a bra, it was transparent and light purple was added to the underwear.

Black of sexy underwear is changed.

* Correct white of sexy pants and a bra, oh, it was done.

A bra is also transparent.

* Sports pants drew itself in the panties type, and the one which was substituting black of a silicon for sports pants was changed.

The sports bra was also made short with that.

20210424222829_1.thumb.jpg.87c96efce06da93b516f21d0b2981970.jpg20210424222545_1.thumb.jpg.ba21be7903cc6abc8edfc9f784c2e26d.jpg20210424222434_1.thumb.jpg.57638a5557161bc6fb5699a341600386.jpg20210424222428_1.thumb.jpg.c6d4d2077d54e9245c40f9485b05fc2c.jpg20210424222327_1.thumb.jpg.b274ae96767de96ba4d1a1e7e6b04ee5.jpg20210424222319_1.thumb.jpg.982d204e525f449aeb88d342469cce2c.jpg

20210424222159_1.thumb.jpg.03cbb5fa46b6a0eaf0d78816a2a46536.jpg

20210424225735_1.thumb.jpg.84b1af43f4a2e3c2382028e5dd5bef97.jpg

Edited by parapara

薄い紫色のセクシーパンツが作成中のバージョンのが入っていました・・・

パンティラインの調整版はコチラになりますので差し替えてください・・・

There was a version of the light purple sexy pants under construction ...

The adjusted version of the panty line is here, so please replace it ...

20210425064622_1.thumb.jpg.82df9261b21377709d14e025fb2f7fc4.jpg

20210425064801_1.thumb.jpg.cbfc300bf2511db07492dd44d622f5b5.jpg

Edited by parapara

ダークエルフ2人の肌を調整しました。

顔と身体の差分ファイルのみアップします。

好みの方は差分ファイルを上書きして下さい。

Dark Elf Adjusted the skin of two people.

Only the difference file between face and body will be uploaded.

If you like, please overwrite the difference file.

20210426200351_1.thumb.jpg.e940154a5c389136faf58dd57cb9c810.jpg

Edited by parapara

nude.iniにてダークエルフの肌の表示に重大なバグがありました!

ParaPara Mod Fullset-4を使って下さっている方は差し替えて頂きますようお願いします・・・

There was a serious bug in the display of dark elf skin in nude.ini!

If you are using ParaPara Mod Fullset-4, please replace it ...

削除しました。

It has been deleted.

ダークエルフのテクスチャーで、ラドリアのテクチャーが服装によって参照先のハッシュが変わる事に気づきました。

また、一部のBカップサイズ用のファイルにAカップサイズ用テクスチャー名、Aカップサイズ用のファイルにBカップサイズ用テクスチャー名で格納されている事に気づきました。

この仕様により過去のnude.iniのコマンドではラドリアのps-t3とps-t4を選んだ服装により入れ替わる仕様に対応できてませんでした。

今回、この仕様に対応させるためにラドリアとファレンのヌードファイルを個別に作成し、元々のnude.iniからは消しました。

私のmodを使われている方はnudeフォルダーを削除し、今回のmodと差し替えて下さい。

そしてラドリアとファレン用のヌードmodを追加で入れて下さい。

Dark Elf 1 = 新しい色のスキンカラー版

Dark Elf 2 = 今までの色のスキンカラー版

In the dark elf texture, Radria's texture noticed that the referenced hash changes depending on the outfit.

I also noticed that some B-cup size files contain the A-cup size texture name, and some A-cup size files contain the B-cup size texture name.

Due to this specification, the command of nude.ini in the past could not correspond to the specification that is replaced by the clothes that chose ps-t3 and ps-t4 of Radria.

This time, I created separate nude files for Radria and Farren to comply with this specification, and deleted them from the original nude.ini.

If you are using my mod, please delete the nude folder and replace it with this mod.

And add additional nude mods for Radria and Faren.

Dark Elf 1 = new color skin color version

Dark Elf 2 = Skin color version of the previous color

20210428194958_1.jpg

Edited by parapara

何度も申し訳ありません・・・

nude.iniにてBカップ用の指定ファイルの記載が一部間違っていました。

再度差し替えて頂くか、書き替えて下さい・・・

Many apologies···

In nude.ini, the description of the specified file for B cup was partially incorrect.

Please replace it again or rewrite it ...

256707343_.png.0b807c1a9c6525271432d2f935c601c6.png

Edited by parapara