Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

I'm wondering if we can come up with a slider/scale setting mod. For more customisation on characters,

EXAMPLE;
Body/Height
Head
Bust
Waist
Hips
Arms
Thighs/Butt
Lower legs

And such, I would also like you re colour hair and eyes but I'm pretty confident I can do that myself... except making an easy way to do it to help others... since it's a texture change....

3 hours ago, Amora said:

I'm wondering if we can come up with a slider/scale setting mod. For more customisation on characters,

EXAMPLE;
Body/Height
Head
Bust
Waist
Hips
Arms
Thighs/Butt
Lower legs

And such, I would also like you re colour hair and eyes but I'm pretty confident I can do that myself... except making an easy way to do it to help others... since it's a texture change....

By all means, go ahead.

So after breaking my game because I got sidetracked and fucked with the jiggle physics.

I found out jiggle is broken, needs some nerfing on flatter characters.
Becomes Dead Space Necromorphs when they bounce backward.

I'm not gonna lie... I suck at this... I tried to look up how other people do what i'm aiming for. But I am not competent with finding values and translating back the... things... 
All I know is the Massive Melon DLC steals breasts from the character with the biggest and puts that on the model for the drill scene.

Or I'm wrong but that's a really dumb way I tried to find values to modify for breasts.

If that is the case then using the Massive Melon DLC on a character would give them different breasts in Dril...

7 hours ago, Amora said:

I'm wondering if we can come up with a slider/scale setting mod.

No, you can't. It breaks animations and physics.

"Massive Melon DLC" swaps entire body model (type A-B-C), and it's not as you imagined.

If you wanna change proportion of model, use mesh editing (3DMigoto+Blender) method.

• 2 weeks later...

To anybody interested in still modding this game I found this twitter page detailing a bunch of mods from this and other games.  The  Bulletgirls content begins around March 14. It shows body meshes that don't conflict with costumes.

https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1166333694908354560&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.loverslab.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmoderchan_steam%2Fstatus%2F1166333694908354560

*Edit- Forgot to mention that page is in japanese.

12 hours ago, Belmod said:

To anybody interested in still modding this game I found this twitter page detailing a bunch of mods from this and other games.  The  Bulletgirls content begins around March 14. It shows body meshes that don't conflict with costumes.

https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1166333694908354560&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.loverslab.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmoderchan_steam%2Fstatus%2F1166333694908354560

*Edit- Forgot to mention that page is in japanese.

We all know about Moderchan. He very rarily shares mods though.

8 hours ago, Belmod said:

Didn't know that.  Thats bad he has nice stuff too.

Ya it truly sucks. At least he doesn't share 99% of his mods with the public. He probably does share them on Chinese forums though. But good luck obtaining them all if he does.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Ya it truly sucks. At least he doesn't share 99% of his mods with the public. He probably does share them on Chinese forums though. But good luck obtaining them all if he does.

as far as i can tell modderchan is just a weird perfectionist. doesnt release mods that are works in progress and doesnt finish wip's all that often. he also tends to wait for events before releasing what he does have

like he had a bunch of super detailed stuff for blue reflection but he apparently didnt release it because he didnt want to do it for every character but he also didnt want to release an incomplete set either

• 5 weeks later...

I just recently got this game and have been have fun playing it while watching twitch. So, forum_moderator posted an excellent tutorial on how to mesh edit in the game and I thought I would try it out. It's my first time using blender, so I am still very unfamiliar with it. With that said, I made some changes to some of the meshes and there will be some issues. 

Some of the outfits seem to have some really odd effects on the meshes like making them disappear or reverting them back to the original shape. I don't know why it happens or how to fix it. Exiting the changing room and reentering can fix some of the issues, but not all. I have only made changes to the nude bodies and underwear for the type B and C bodies and the school vest clothing for type C. Otherwise the original meshes are there for the rest of the outfits, and will make the cut-scenes look odd, because those outfits have not been changed.

This mod is a bit janky, but I figured I might as well release it anyways. I may or may not convert other outfits, and I may or may not attempt to fix some of the issues.

Place the mod folder in your OP2 game folder and it should work. You might need to install 3DMigoto into the game folder to get it to work, but I am not sure. And you of course will have to download and install the texture mods separately. 

Preview.png

Busty Bullet Girls.zip

5 hours ago, teals03 said:

I just recently got this game and have been have fun playing it while watching twitch. So, forum_moderator posted an excellent tutorial on how to mesh edit in the game and I thought I would try it out. It's my first time using blender, so I am still very unfamiliar with it. With that said, I made some changes to some of the meshes and there will be some issues. 

Some of the outfits seem to have some really odd effects on the meshes like making them disappear or reverting them back to the original shape. I don't know why it happens or how to fix it. Exiting the changing room and reentering can fix some of the issues, but not all. I have only made changes to the nude bodies and underwear for the type B and C bodies and the school vest clothing for type C. Otherwise the original meshes are there for the rest of the outfits, and will make the cut-scenes look odd, because those outfits have not been changed.

This mod is a bit janky, but I figured I might as well release it anyways. I may or may not convert other outfits, and I may or may not attempt to fix some of the issues.

Place the mod folder in your OP2 game folder and it should work. You might need to install 3DMigoto into the game folder to get it to work, but I am not sure. And you of course will have to download and install the texture mods separately. 

Preview.png

Busty Bullet Girls.zip 809.97 kB · 4 downloads

Appreciate it! I did the same thing for this game. If you want to take a look at my contribution, please do. I also included the Blender file so you can modify it suit your own needs. As always, I do not take full credit. It was and still is a community effort. Anyways, you can look at the mod summary for a link to the mod I helped create. Or in my profile. Please take a look at it, and modify it to your hearts content! Love seeing other modders for this game who do something more then texture edits. We need more people like you. As I'd live to see Nude Mesh mods for the entire cast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jessi Jinx said:

It seems just about everything in all Phantasia threads, textures and mods, are all unavailable.

There a reason for that?

Please be specific, As so far, all the mods I've tried are downloadable. So a specific example would be amazing. The mods in the Summary/All in one thread work. The last few mods in this thread work as well. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's your internet or browser.

EDIT: Ya, everything hosted locally here is working fine. Check your browser/internet. I noticed another newer user had this problem on a different game. Don't know how he solved it. But I highly suggest cleaning your browser cache, and doing preventative maintenance on your computer. (CCleaner is a good app for cleaning temp files, internet cache, etc. Just make sure if you store passwords through your browser, you untick that option. ) If that still doesn't work, backup any settings and uninstall/reinstall your browser. Or to test, install a different browser. (So if you use Chrome, install Firefox. Use firefox, install Chrome.) I'm not going to assume you use edge. Because if you do, that's your problem right there. It's trash.

For reference I'm using firefox and the downloads that I've tested work perfectly. So I can assume unless it was an older file(s) and the creator removed them because he/she released an update, all files hosted locally here work.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:26 AM, kaz_69 said:

This mod is to remove underwear in changing room. I won't upload GRP_2_BIN.cpk. It's 3.5gb and too big to upload.

You'll be needing CRI File System Tools. Make sure to backup GRP_2_BIN.cpk

1.) Download and extract the mod

2.) Open CriPackedFileMaker. On right side click the diamond icon that open the cpk. diamond.JPG.23e0441b5c5971e21838b1b506debfa5.JPG

3.) Select Steam\steamapps\common\Bullet Girls Phantasia\cpk\GRP_2_BIN.cpk or wherever you put the GRP_2_BIN.cpk then Extract to new folder. It's beside Open CPK. extract.JPG.32bb01339e3362cfc7e234890e45a4d3.JPG 

4.) Paste the mod inside the folder that GRP_2_BIN extracted.

5.) Open the CpkFileBuilder then press Insert or go to Edit then Add Files.

6.) Select Local Files. Select all the files GRP_2_BIN extracted including the mod then Add Files.

7.) Press F5 then follow the options i selected then Clean Build. Rename it to GRP_2_BIN.cpk and paste it Bullet Girl Phantasia\cpk. It's optional to check Tries force compression. It's about 8gb without compression.

Settings.JPG.229809c0b87ca1a6b651a58ee37f2c70.JPG

8.) Finally you can choose the Striped Panties (Aqua) and Striped Bra (Aqua) to remove the underwear.961237194_SelectUnderwear.png.70f103a09c8d9b7f5986664c21983257.png

Remove Underwear mod.zip 24.6 kB · 1,934 downloads

alguien podria decirme porque saale este error al intentar abrir el cpk?

saludos y de parte gracias :3

error.png

Does any one know if it Is possible to hook up the tiny tatas DLC meshes to override the regular ones all the time, as opposed to just in intensive drilling?  I am thinking something like a method that doesn't require exporting them from the original game files, but points to them somehow.  Not sure if you can do that with 3dmigoto method.  Could also apply to massive melons DLC for those that would want that instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for sharing how-to's on how to locate and edit these texture files.  I wouldn't know where to begin without you guys.

I tried to remove pubes from moderchan's mod.  I managed to get it done for everyone except the dark elves.  When I convert the png to dds, make edits, then convert back to dds, their bodies get much darker and I don't know how to get around it.  If anyone know how I might be able to do that, please let me know. 

Another thing I want to mention is that, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to remove the pubes from the shadow maps.  Those things don't work like normal images.  What I did instead, is that since the one for body A is already without pubes, I copied it over to B and C and just renamed them.  From what I've seen so far, it looks alright to me.

To install, make sure you have moderchan's mod installed, then copy these dds file into folders B and C and replace the existing ones.

Untitled.png

NoPube.zip