Juice effects... (use your imagination)

not sure if this has been uploaded (probably not). This mod gives several mesh based, animated "juice" effect. Activate esp and use the console to find the codes to add them into your inventory (more below). Equip them to get the "juice effects".

I got this frm 3dmgame a long time ago and just remembered it today, this is a very simple mod and should be very usable with "other" mods out there :)

EDIT: download the new updated file

Console codes

player.additem xx001001 1

player.additem xx001002 1

player.additem xx001003 1

player.additem xx001004 1

EDIT:
A lot of people are having trouble getting the items, to get the items follow the below instructions

press `
enter "help nyou 4"
nyou is the name of one of the items, the console will give you back the code for "nyou", look at the first two numbers/letter of the code, so if you get 9e001001 then use "9e" to replace the xx as describe above. therefore all the four items will have the following code
9e001001
9e001002

and so on.

juice.zip

not sure if this has been uploaded (probably not). This mod gives several mesh based, animated "juice" effect. Activate esp and some items will be added to the inventory. Equip them to get the "juice effects".

I got this frm 3dmgame a long time ago and just remembered it today, this is a very simple mod and should be very usable with "other" mods out there :)

Ok, soooooo, if you could be just a little bit more descriptive of what these er "juice" effects are that would be great. And items codes would be great as well for those who don't have the items show up in their inventory, then they can be added manually.

Also the textures file seems to be missing an 's'.It sais 'texture' and not 'textures'!Even though i renamed the file, it didn't seem to have any change,no new items in my invertory.Give please the console ID's of the items to find them via console command.

OK, it works now but only after the use of console commands.I didn't get the items automatically.Anyway, we get 4 different types of animated yellow urinations.First is verical (female),second is trajectoral (male i guess),third is dripping (female),fourth is less dripping (female again).All effects look pretty nice exept the second one that i didn't like alot.All effects come as armor pieces that can be equiped on body.Having them equipped does allow you to equip all your armour slots,that is armor,gloves,boots and jewelreries, witch is a nice thing,i guess...!Now somebody with knowledge,change the colour from yellow to white, double the effect depicted, change the position from vagina to nipples and GIVE ME MY DAMN LACTATION MOD i am eagerly waiting since OBLIVION :D

Ok if you can't find the values, the use console and search "nyou" thats the name of one of the "items", once it comes back with the code, look at the  first two numbers and that would be your xx value
for example if you get 32001001, take the 32 and replace it with xx, therefore the rest of the items codes are

player.additem 32001001 1

player.additem 32001002 1

player.additem 32001003 1

player.additem 32001004 1

OK, it works now but only after the use of console commands.I didn't get the items automatically.Anyway, we get 4 different types of animated yellow urinations.First is verical (female),second is trajectoral (male i guess),third is dripping (female),fourth is less dripping (female again).All effects look pretty nice exept the second one that i didn't like alot.All effects come as armor pieces that can be equiped on body.Having them equipped does allow you to equip all your armour slots,that is armor,gloves,boots and jewelreries, witch is a nice thing,i guess...!Now somebody with knowledge,change the colour from yellow to white, double the effect depicted, change the position from vagina to nipples and GIVE ME MY DAMN LACTATION MOD i am eagerly waiting since OBLIVION :D

Also, how hard would it be to incorporate this into MLA/SA/SI to get ejaculations for both men and women as well as cum overflow after vaginal cumshots?  I have wanted to see this added since Oblivion.  Those over-the-top amazing bukkake effects in Oblivion were great, but we never got to see some poor ravished girl waddle off sorely with the semen of a dozen men/monsters streaming/dripping out of her or running down her thighs as she went.  I think that would be an awesome addition. :D  Especially if added during sex acts as well.  After a certain number of consecutive cumshots inside a character, subsequent penetration/ejaculation would trigger the cum dripping animation from the orifice involved for the duration of the act, while some more ridiculously endowed creatures/monsters (horses and trolls spring immediately to mind) should trigger the higher volume ("gushing"?) version every single time the ejaculate inside a character.

I also want to see a lactation mod come out of this as well!

Someone (think it was Waxenfigure) said that to do these kind of effects require the use of armor slots , that would be not handy and that we would have to wait for a workoround for this (like FNIS did for custom animations..)Don't know, i ain't a modder,just a leacher.. :D

Someone (think it was Waxenfigure) said that to do these kind of effects require the use of armor slots , that would be not handy and that we would have to wait for a workoround for this (like FNIS did for custom animations..)Don't know, i ain't a modder,just a leacher.. :D

Actually right now the various sex mods including cumshots do it without using slots and the cum fades away after a while thanks to a simple to use method pioneered by oli3d.  I would love to get something like what Asylianna mentioned above going though, having cum dripping out and around sounds just so right.  Right now though I need to break up the cum shot I'm using now with my mod into separate ones for the various locations on the body and get multiple variants so additional sex acts "layer" up even as the older ones fade out instead of just refreshing the single shot it has now.

There is a big problem with SKSE features(unEquip Spells and disable alert player)  to work correctly ...

But if in a hurry, it could be like this-

video only

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dp54c7

Where is that animation from? How do i get my character to do that?

This is my animation.

[How do i get]=

While in SKSE no function to safely disarm player from any state (combat with weapon, unequipping spells from hands) (or i do not know)

So, any plugin with this feature will be buggy.

Safe switching to such animation, can only consciously by player (such as keys), but it will look pathetic...

There is a big problem with SKSE features(unEquip Spells and disable alert player)  to work correctly ...

But if in a hurry, it could be like this-

video only

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dp54c7

Where is that animation from? How do i get my character to do that?

This is my animation.

[How do i get]=

While in SKSE no function to safely disarm player from any state (combat with weapon, unequipping spells from hands) (or i do not know)

So, any plugin with this feature will be buggy.

Safe switching to such animation, can only consciously by player (such as keys), but it will look pathetic...

Any chance you could release this as say a spell to use on npc's or something?

It looks really cool.